Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
walk away from that project
I say this cuz i was in Bolivia in 95 with a five in dredge, i had to deal with the people who owned the consession's. who want 50% without any investment on there part, and the GOV. i was only allowed to take home 10 oz
it was the greatest adventure i ever had almost nine months but it was a bit frustrating

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RUN!!!!!I have a long list of good friends that lost there life savings in these kinds of things,I never have seen anybody make good

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Raddoc. I sent you a pm concerning Ecuador gold etc. Been here for 2.5 months and i have learned quite a bit in a short time.

Heavy Metal

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this thread dead? or are there other like minded experienced Placer guys looking at Ecuador?
I have an associate in Vilcabamba and am thinking about doing some boots on the ground research
for small scale work like dredge or high banking. Started dredging in 78 then went to big toys in
the Cariboo BC when we threw out @$280 oz what is now good paying ground. Lost my leases 2 yrs ago
when work for Electricians got scarce, after holding and paying fees for 26yrs waiting for the real value
of Gold to happen.
No investment scam, just more insurance by way of strength in numbers when working in foreign country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions