Dredging tomorrow, california, come get us coppers

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CASE IS DISMISSED against the District attorneys wishes, our public defender was GREAT he was telling them, "this sh^t is ridiculous" the judge obviously agreed.
One stipulation no dredging citations for 6 months or the case gets reopened, my buddy's got a full time job and having to take off work for the 3rd time now plus he wasn't even dredging, plus he travels 45 minutes to come to court. I was hoping for a decent deal we could take and honestly let Brandon fight he's got the attorneys that PLP and WMA are providing I'm about broke just getting threw winter months without a whole lot of work cant really afford a lawyer .

So theres it is there guys, thanks for prayers and support from thoughs who gave support, honestly I would have rather fought to the biter end but had to take this deal.

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vini

Good Karma coming your way.... Delay, delay, delay and hope we get a win in Plumas county, or San Bernadino. How's the prospecting been? Mark and I went over to Friant last weekend, color, but not much to brag about.....

I havent been doing much im out trying to bid and hustle work I did go an watch the guys working #@$%#@gold creek last weekend workin a big crack they got 1 picker out of it time to work another spot I found, sand/rock bar that i think may be holding to stuff.

We need thoughs wins BADLY or its done deal pretty much, not giving up please everyone donate to PLP so we can keep the lawyer for Brandon and San Bernadino cases...

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dredgman i think we're gonna stick to high banking until september 17 th after i go back to court and case gets closed :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy in Or. in a stipulated case pled guilty to water pollution. Appealling

I read that im hoping whatever they have up there sleave works for them

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vini - now that you've been through the fire and taking Brandon's case off the table for a minute, what do you think of the future for dredgers? (the six
cases in So. Cal. will take a long, long time)

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is counting on those cases right now. there gonna tie us up in court whatever we do, the court system here is SLAMMED with cases, the pretrial court today was packed with guess what? DUI drunk driving cases, some aggravated assaults and pety thieves, the jails are packed the courts are packed they don't have time here or money to fight this type of case and thats why we got let go, it might be different else where so dredgers beware you might not get the same what i got.

The way i see it here in california we are ran by environmental groups, ignorant, self absorbed, with one interest only and thats preservation of the outdoors at any cost, if the government doesn't stop us the environmental terrorists will start just like they did with the logging look at the impact they had on that industry, INDUSTRY, thousands of jobs lost they could careless, look whats happened with the west side of the San Joaquin valley over the delta smelt, a non native fish that they say is endangered so they take away the bread basket of Americas water, kill the farming INDUSTRY killl 10's of thousands of jobs, THEY DONT CARE its all about there endangered specie and there special interests. On and on and it's destroying America as you've known it, it grows like cancer and its a powerful deadly cancer.

I think eventually we're done, thats honest and people like hoser john know they've watched this coming down the pike for years first hand and he's right we are done but we have to keep trying till theres not a breathe left.
I don't see anything but more and more of our freedoms being dismantled piece by piece. I really feel I should have fought this all the way to federal court but I have a life a business and times are really tough, the case up north is further along then I am and he's got funds backing him up , i'm trying to do Gods will and I think this was his will that I accept the offer and get moving on , not going to stop prospecting, there are other ways its just gonna be a lot more manual labororess LOL

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
CASE IS DISMISSED against the District attorneys wishes, our public defender was GREAT he was telling them, "this sh^t is ridiculous" the judge obviously agreed.
One stipulation no dredging citations for 6 months or the case gets reopened, my buddy's got a full time job and having to take off work for the 3rd time now plus he wasn't even dredging, plus he travels 45 minutes to come to court. I was hoping for a decent deal we could take and honestly let Brandon fight he's got the attorneys that PLP and WMA are providing I'm about broke just getting threw winter months without a whole lot of work cant really afford a lawyer

So theres it is there guys, thanks for prayers and support from thoughs who gave support, honestly I would have rather fought to the biter end but had to take this deal.

:thumbsup: Sure beats a all out loss.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fullpan
Unfortunately with the Supreme court not hearing Mckrackens case all the western states will be closed with the 9th circuits decision. The San Bernardino cases will be mute from the ESA or whatever agency they use. The word recreation is haunting now.

Any state in the 9th circuit jurisdiction will now be fair game from this one case with the Karuks.

Last edited:

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get ready for way more ESA rulings for critical habitat in the forest. Maybe a blanket area wide habitat protection for species viability.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread