Gaza webcam

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I say we send a western army in there and kick both there ummm behinds. Too bad we couldnt hold onto it during the Crusades. Any chance of the Pope calling for a new Crusade? ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
I say we send a western army in there and kick both there ummm behinds. Too bad we couldnt hold onto it during the Crusades. Any chance of the Pope calling for a new Crusade? ;D

Didn't you hear? Good Phillip tried when Constantinople fell.

It didn't work. :P

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
BuckleBoy said:
Jimmy(PA) said:

Didn't you hear? Good Phillip tried when Constantinople fell.

It didn't work. :P

Haha Constantinople should still be ours as well as Jerusalem. If Frederick I Barbarossa had not drowned it would still be peacefull in the Holy Land and protected by the Knights Templar. ;D Now I wouldnt mind detecting some of those battle sites. Those Knights must have been some badasses traveling thousands of miles by horse and ship to fight in the enemies homeland, months away from any hope of reinforcement or supplies. I bet there's still plenty of swords, and spurs, and coins out there in the dry desert climate. :P

OP
OP
E

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cobra gunships lighting up the hills

Top Member Reactions