Kate is Pregnant

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
lost said:
Is Treasure Net going to do anything special in celebrating this event? Spart, BS, anyone? Just asking. Don't want to be left behind.

I think I heard that they are going to pass out sleeping pills in hopes we all can sleep through the event.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont see anything special about it.Millions of women have been pregnant and millions more will become pregnant in the future.That doesnt make her special.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Actually this baby will be special. The United Kingdom and the Commonwealth are changing the succession laws to allow girls to have equal rights in the monarchy. So if it is a girl, she would not lose her place to a younger brother at a later stage.
Smithbrown

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IT'S NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tellin' ya, I never even TOUCHED her!!! :dontknow:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
How long have they been married????? Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this happened in Frisco, the baby could be a boy but still end up the queen.
MSN had this story as a big, pictured headline along with pot and gay marriage being legal, a few sports stories and the top weight loss stories and yet the story of them finding the bodies of those two missing girls was a few, un-pictured stories down. I guess we know what's really important these days and it will get worse and worse.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually this baby will be special. The United Kingdom and the Commonwealth are changing the succession laws to allow girls to have equal rights in the monarchy. So if it is a girl, she would not lose her place to a younger brother at a later stage.
Smithbrown

Sorry but to me it still doesnt make it special.I'm not blinded by celebrity hype.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people aren't monarchs anymore, they are merely celebrities. The only use they have is they bring dumba$$, American tourists there to look at the "Royal" guards. They do distribute a few "alms to the poor" but, if they were to do away with all that royalty garbage and sell off the material junk and continue putting British pounds in a food bank instead of Buckingham Palace, they could do away with their poor. (or they could call the White House and ask how we're doing it)

OP
OP
L

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post packerbacker. Yep, I was just being a smart a$$ posting about Kate knowing the flood of baby news to come. We're going to be up to our eyeballs with daily reports. I can see it now, "Breaking News, a meteor the size of Texas is about to slam into the middle of the US, but "first" an update on Kate's latest bowel movement." What ever happened to pregnant women going into sequester during pregnancy? I vote she goes in tomorrow. Being serious for a moment, I'm really happy for the couple. Hope the kid is healthy. Now, back to reality, go away Kate.

OP
OP
L

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Maven...have you seen her sister? WOW! Makes Kate look like a Hungarian Foot Soldier.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
packerbacker, Did you know that the Queen is one of the richest people in the world. I wonder if she is exempt from taxes? Frank

Attachments

• 111-1 profile.jpg
    111-1 profile.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 96

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She oughta find a new hat maker if she has that much money. :)
She could pimp up that ride a little too. That carriage wreaks royalty!

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ticm,

I'm sure there's a knock knock joke in this thread somewhere....I'm sure you can come up with some ideas....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I think I heard that they are going to pass out sleeping pills in hopes we all can sleep through the event.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions