American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano your opinion on american rights and politics in this matter means absolutely nothing, it wouldn't get you a cup of coffee if coffee was free.

Now stop trying to incite members.

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry TH but there are very few thing I get really passionate about but my family and my country. I will not post any more on this thread unless someone has something intelligent they want to discuss on the subject.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can live with that. So...did you go to Illinios to protest?

Actually I did Dano. I decided not to buy a lottery ticket this week. Explain why anyone would rise up to stupidity, any body with a American brain would know those goofs were just warming the state with a lot of hot air. Didn't work mate.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
The "cowardly" Americans kick British butt twice and saved your butts in WWII.

If america hadn't been sending england supplies through lend lease policy you would be speaking German and bowing to Hitlers heir instead of bowing to your royalty.....

Now cease with the name calling or thread will be closed.

Like many before you on these forums, I could waste my time explaining the true facts of how 2 of your statements are totally wrong, but it's like flogging a dead horse, so no matter.

Anyhow, i get the picture. Americans can sit here nation bashing me and calling me "cowardly" over and over again, but if i do it in return or try to defend myself...it's a thread locker! How very..."American"!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I warned you to stop trying to Incite members. Go back and read your posts, that is all they are and your purpose in posting them. You want to post , post but stop trying to incite members.

It was why you were banned last time you came here and posted a thread that violated our rules strictly to incite members here.

Repeat bans are double previous ban or longer. No need to reply.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not wrong at all, it IS old,boring and totally irrelevent today.

As for your last statement?...Well, i live in Sweden and all cops are armed.

swedishwomencops_zps882fefcc.jpg

Whoa! cuff me baby! :notworthy:

But yeah, i'm British and back there a mad axeman could be a bit of a problem.

imagesCAGX4H4V_zps29bdfcca.jpg
imagesCAYWZPDV_zps285c078d.jpg
imagesCAZ1T7IF_zps35ff8fca.jpg

..because "THEY CAN'T HAVE A GUN"!...right?

(A wise man would now say..."Oh! Sorry. My mistake.) ;)
NO SIR, A wise man would point out to you and the rest of uneducated people who believe your pictures, that those cops are special duty cops, kinda like SWAT...or some other special detail,,,,BUT CERTAINTLY NOT THE ONES ON ROUTINE PATROL...Matie.... as for the Swedish cops well you are RIGHT for once....they are pretty...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO SIR, A wise man would point out to you and the rest of uneducated people who believe your pictures, that those cops are special duty cops, kinda like SWAT...or some other special detail,,,,BUT CERTAINTLY NOT THE ONES ON ROUTINE PATROL...Matie.... as for the Swedish cops well you are RIGHT for once....they are pretty...

YEP! Look like cops for the Olympics in Britain in 2012... they had "threats".

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Temper temper! And just what did i do to deserve such a tirade? Post pic's to prove Sackett wrong? They have guns...what can i say? :dontknow:

YOU CAN SAY I'M SORRY SACKETT I WAS SO WRONG!!!!!! I'M JUST MAKE UPI LIES TO UPSET YOU AMERICANS!!!!! KEEP YOUR NOSE ON SWEDISH AFFAIRS AND LEAVE US AMERICAN G

19 September 2012 Last updated at 04:03 [h=1]Why British police don’t have guns[/h]By Jon Kelly BBC News Magazine
_62970023_waterbottlecop624getty.jpg

YOU CAN SAY I'M SORRY SACKETT I WAS SO WRONG!!!!!! I JUST MAKE UP LIES TO UPSET YOU AMERICANS!!!!! KEEP YOUR NOSE ON SWEDISH AFFAIRS AND LEAVE US AMERICAN GUN TOTERS ALONE!!!!!

[h=3][/h]

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REAL Americans...? Are there false/fake Americans...? I KNOW, there are some UNREAL
Americans...
There are sure getting to be a lot of sorry, lazy, non-working people who claim be Americans as long as they don't have to fight for it,,,and America keeps giving to them!!!! If you ain't willing to bleed for the air you breath there is something bad wrong my friend!!!!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No ma'am:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

May I respectfully add my name to this open letter?
Shawn Fisher
Police Lieutenant (Retired)
1986-2006

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Chad'.
Nothing better than starting the day with a little nation bashing and personal attacking eh? lol.

Actually, as it's an American actor from an American production, that pic' always reminds me of the status of our two countries upto 1941 - The British Empire and the cowardly American. Carry on. :)

Now you have REALLY CROSSED THE LINE...! Bad enough that you ATTEMPTED to make me look dumb on the British Police NOT being allowed to carry firearms,,,BUT!! BUT to call AMERICANS cowards???? AFTER WE WHIPPED YOUR BUTTS 2 TIMES, and then,,and then, and then,,,,came to your rescue and KEPT YOU FROM SPEAKING GERMAN!!!!!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more attacks or insults and thread is locked or someone goes on a timeout or both.....

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Sackett has a point. England had practically disarmed its people by WW2. There was such a lack of firearms that we were even donating hunting rifles to the English. I remember reading reports on this way back. So what does the English gov. do now? It has disarmed it's population again. For a country that has been overrun so many times, you would think they might have learned by their history. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a little humor injected into the thread... this, as told to me by my Scottish friend...

Do you know why Scottish women are so beautiful?

In the 1400's they threw all their ugly women into the sea and they washed up in England.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Hmmm....while you're correct that the British cops on the beat (patrol) don't carry guns and that the cops in my pic's are members of the armed response unit, it has nothing to do with what you said in your original post.

"the police will have to stand by and watch that axe murderer chop you into little bits because the police DON'T HAVE GUNS! hahaha"...or something to that effect.

All i did was prove you wrong. :dontknow:

Truth is, the armed response units are always out on patrol along with the normal cops, but they're usually car bound unless an alert goes out like in those pic's and they need to be "a visual presence". When and if a crime is reported where a weapon is involved then they do their job....they're armed, and they respond!
My home city is Manchester, nicknamed "gunchester" due to gang and drug activity and you can take it from me, those ARU's turn up pretty damn quick! So, at the end of the day, i'm right and you're wrong.

As for the "we kicked your butts twice and saved you from speaking German!" nonsense, let me give you a very quick "off the cuff" education:

1776 - You won - very good, here's a cookie!

1812 - Nobody won - Only the Indians lost - No cookie!

1941/2 - You finally turn up but the Germans got whupped by the RAF and went to play with the Russian kids instead. - No Germans = No speaking German. - No cookie!
Also, France, Holland, Belgium etc were occupied by the Germans for 5 years...they don't speak German! - Definately no cookie!

So you see? Your statements once again are ridiculous and false. If you'd like a more detailed education then feel free to messege me and i'll happily oblige.

(In response to sackett's last post for clarity.)

Last edited:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Hmmm....while you're correct that the British cops on the beat (patrol) don't carry guns and that the cops in my pic's are members of the armed response unit, it has nothing to do with what you said in your original post.

"the police will have to stand by and watch that axe murderer chop you into little bits because the police DON'T HAVE GUNS! hahaha"...or something to that effect.

All i did was prove you wrong. :dontknow:

Truth is, the armed response units are always out on patrol along with the normal cops, but they're usually car bound unless an alert goes out like in those pic's and they need to be "a visual presence". When and if a crime is reported where a weapon is involved then they do their job....they're armed, and they respond!
My home city is Manchester, nicknamed "gunchester" due to gang and drug activity and you can take it from me, those ARU's turn up pretty damn quick! So, at the end of the day, i'm right and you're wrong.

As for the "we kicked your butts twice and saved you from speaking German!" nonsense, let me give you a very quick "off the cuff" education:

1776 - You won - very good, here's a cookie!

1812 - Nobody won - Only the Indians lost - No cookie!

1941/2 - You finally turn up but the Germans got whupped by the RAF and went to play with the Russian kids instead. - No Germans = No speaking German. - No cookie!
Also, France, Holland, Belgium etc were occupied by the Germans for 5 years...they don't speak German! - Definately no cookie!

So you see? Your statements once again are ridiculous and false. If you'd like a more detailed education then feel free to messege me and i'll happily oblige.
>Minutes away when seconds count .
>Finally turn up after the RAF won the War :icon_scratch: Just how much ground did those VALIANT AIRMEN (and I capitalize those words as a matter of respect for the brave men of the RAF) secure and hold . It took our troops boots on the ground and our Air Force to help you Brits drive the Germans from occupied territory .
>I can understand your angst over other peoples being armed . Any time a group of people you , as a nation , wished to dominate got armed to near parity with you ; ya got your azzes kicked !

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to remember truckin,youre talkin to people that use to hang hungry people for stealing a loaf of bread.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
You have to remember truckin,youre talkin to people that use to hang hungry people for stealing a loaf of bread.
:BangHead: My how times change ! Now they want to , and do ,incarcerate someone that tries to defend his humble loaf of bread from a POOR , DISADVANTAGED FELON , that is simply trying to steal it to improve his own station without labor :icon_scratch: I ponder the logic of this .

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup kind of bass ackwards isnt it.I guess if you want to commit crimes go to england,if you get hurt in the process ,sue:laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread