American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:laughing7: Wow... that is a bunch of crap. Written by Rush Limberger and Fux news ?
It's not against government... its pitting party vs. party. One that never does anything wrong..lol against one that can never do anything right. PROPAGANDA. That crap will rot your brain.

I agree about Limbaugh - political hack. Fox? Yep, pretty much dead on. The biggest difference between FOX and CNN is they lie for different parties.

Now, since so many have insisted on inserting polyticks into the thread, don't be surprised if it gets locked.

So much for sticking with the issue at hand: Discussing the trampling of the Second Amendment.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its an easy out for them when you point them in a direction that they have no comprehension of,ever notice?:sign10:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"Well give me liberty or give me death"!! John Hancock was my great great grand father and I will die for my family's beliefs

Not holding out much hope for the "liberty" part then eh mate? lol.
Joking aside, your statement is the more than probable outcome for all the macho gun wavers here. After removing the "give me liberty" part i mean as that'll be a "non-starter" from the off!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
OK let's think here....So you've been told "...at least once a week for the whole time i've been a member here..." ,hmmmm. "...to say nothing of the thousands of times on other sites!." hmmmm. so it is safe to say that 1000's upon 1000's of people attempt to tell you, that you are wrong? those are your words not mine!!!! hmmmm, BUT you insist that you ALONE are smarter than all those 1000's.....hmmmm that DOES say a lot about you!!!!! and yeah this retired police officer carried a gun, and when my pants go in the morning a pistol goes in the pocket then and now....lets just hope that noone attacks you with an axe or something, because your police will just have to watch him chop you up, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HAVE A GUN!!! think on it "mate"...lol

I'm not wrong at all, it IS old,boring and totally irrelevent today.

As for your last statement?...Well, i live in Sweden and all cops are armed.

swedishwomencops_zps882fefcc.jpg

Whoa! cuff me baby! :notworthy:

But yeah, i'm British and back there a mad axeman could be a bit of a problem.

imagesCAGX4H4V_zps29bdfcca.jpg
imagesCAYWZPDV_zps285c078d.jpg
imagesCAZ1T7IF_zps35ff8fca.jpg

..because "THEY CAN'T HAVE A GUN"!...right?

(A wise man would now say..."Oh! Sorry. My mistake.) ;)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dano, you have your head stuffed so far up you know where.....
No wonder your posts stink of pooh! Pull your head back out, wipe that mess off your face and things will be much clearer for yourself.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
WOW! Such LANGUAGE!

I am just replying with the same respect he is showing us Americans on American issues. He is just trying to incite a vicious response and I fulfilled it. That's all.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Dano, you have your head stuffed so far up you know where.....
No wonder your posts stink of pooh! Pull your head back out, wipe that mess off your face and things will be much clearer for yourself.

Temper temper! And just what did i do to deserve such a tirade? Post pic's to prove Sackett wrong? They have guns...what can i say? :dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dano, you have been trying to provoke a fight with just about anyone who will reply to you and you are under some wild misunderstanding that your opinion on American issues matter to anyone. You our not American so to expect you to understand this issue would be unreasonable. We have these rights that are at the very foundation of American exceptionalism. We are unique and independant. We do not like foreigners telling us how to live. Just grab a clue....you don't count.

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Not holding out much hope for the "liberty" part then eh mate? lol.
Joking aside, your statement is the more than probable outcome for all the macho gun wavers here. After removing the "give me liberty" part i mean as that'll be a "non-starter" from the off!

You my friend are a media sheep you know nothing of liberty or the American way of life, tradition, or values we as Americans have faced worse odds and came out on top and any real American will tell you that they will have their liberty or they will gladly and with out hesitation die as so many before us.
You must be a lonely person to have nothing better to do then sit on a treasure forum and argue with Americans on issues that don't concern you in the least.
Good day mate

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You my friend are a media sheep you know nothing of liberty or the American way of life, tradition, or values we as Americans have faced worse odds and came out on top and any real American will tell you that they will have their liberty or they will gladly and with out hesitation die as so many before us.
You must be a lonely person to have nothing better to do then sit on a treasure forum and argue with Americans on issues that don't concern you in the least.
Good day mate

REAL Americans...? Are there false/fake Americans...? I KNOW, there are some UNREAL
Americans...

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a test for you ibjeepn,DO you believe in chemtrails?
Seen them. Heard a few of the paranoid talk a bit about them. I'll have to research it before I comment.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ibjeepn, do you listen to chris Mathews? or what?
No. I don't. Just from the first page of that site said to me.lol... clearly biased,driven by paranoia. It wasn't in any form informative at all to everyone. Clearly, it's there to further infuriate the people that drive off of it.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about Limbaugh - political hack. Fox? Yep, pretty much dead on. The biggest difference between FOX and CNN is they lie for different parties.

Now, since so many have insisted on inserting polyticks into the thread, don't be surprised if it gets locked.

So much for sticking with the issue at hand: Discussing the trampling of the Second Amendment.

Now,Now... Leave the moderating up the the umpire..er referee.. umm.. the forum moderator.
:thumbsup:

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare Plan

Infowars.com
December 27, 2012

California Democrat Dianne Feinstein will introduce legislation in January calling for the fingerprinting and registering of all gun owners in the United States.

On her Senate web page, Feinstein states her proposed legislation will add fingerprinting and photo identification to the National Firearms Act.

A firearms seller must currently submit Form 4473 to the government containing the name, address, driver license information, NICS background check transaction number, serial number and model of the firearm, and a short federal affidavit stating that the purchaser is eligible to purchase firearms under federal law. Feinstein’s bill will add a substantial layer of bureaucracy to the existing regulations.

The effort to expand firearms registration will include weapons grandfathered prior to the enactment of Feinstein’s proposed legislation. In other words, all gun owners will be required to register their constitutionally guaranteed firearms with a federal government inimical to the Second Amendment.

Feinstein’s registration process will likely surpass New York City’s handgun permit process, which is a bureaucratic nightmare. In addition to non-refundable fees totaling over $500, the permit process demands two recent color photos, a birth certificate, proof of citizenship and residence, a blizzard of affidavits, and other red-tape hurdles. Applications are routinely denied for spurious reasons, including non-violent misdemeanors and depression.

As Dean Weingarten notes, gun registration is de facto gun confiscation. Following mandatory gun registration, the government “will know who has legal possession of each firearm. They will know where the firearm is stored. When physical possession of the gun is desired, they can order you to turn it in. This has happened repeatedly,” most notably in Nazi Germany, Red China and Soviet Russia.

More recently, it has occurred in Kosovo, Great Britain, Australia, New York, and California. If Feinstein has her way next month, it will happen across America.

Democrats and their Republican co-conspirators are going all out to ban firearms. Feinstein’s bill will ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of 120 specifically-named firearms, including semiautomatic rifles, handguns, and shotguns that can accept detachable and fixed magazines and have “one military characteristic.”

In addition, Feinstein’s bill will outlaw flash suppressors, bayonet mounts, thumbhole stocks and bullet buttons on firearms.

Make no mistake about it. Obama and his anti-Second Amendment allies in Congress are coming for your guns. If they have their way, the only legal firearms in America will be rifles with 10 round magazines and single shot and bolt-action rifles – and those firearms will be registered with the government and may be confiscated at any moment.

This article was posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 1:15 pm
No ma'am:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Seen them. Heard a few of the paranoid talk a bit about them. I'll have to research it before I comment.

The first place you can look is in the library of congress where chemtrails are documented and classified under "Exotic Weapons" so much for paranoid talk hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread