pro gun/pro American

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually did something simulair last summer. Myself and a couple friends were going down a gravel road and my friend hit a little dog infront of a farm. My friend stopped and they were petrified. We got out and the dog was still breathing but my friend had ran over the muzzle of the dogs face so there was no way he couple of been saved. So I picked up the little guy and had to sufficate him since I didn't want to use my gun infront of the mans house. My friends couldn't look. After words we went to the farm house and asked if they had a dog and he said no. We were all relieved.

I had to do something simular to my rottweiller when my best friend ran her over. He called me up and I went down to the road and she was in the ditch. I went to her and she was still breathing. It was very short and shallow breaths and blood was coming out of her noise. I knew she wouldn't make it, and my vet is 25 minutes away. I stayed with her until she passed and then brought her back up to the house where my wife was. I told her she had died quickly and she didn't suffer. I still have not told her other wise.

This kind of things happens fairly regularly here in the country. I guess you just learn about death at an early age and learn that death is a part of life.

Back to the topic at hand I think I figured out the moral of my stories I have posted. Kids need to learn the "circle of life " early on. They may say they under stand but until they actually see it in action like shooting something they will fully never under stand. Things that die can not come back no matter how much you want them to.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I trapped a poor little baby mouse one time, by the one hind leg. Poor little thing was yelling, hurt from brken leg, I tryed not to juuggle the trap and him too much, as to cause more pain, as I slowly walked it over to the concrete. Waiting was that big cinder block, that came down fast and swift. Bunny and opossums heads don't do as well with small hammers, I so hate to have to repeat a blow.
.....)

I have traps all over my house and on ocassion this happens to me aswell. My cats love it! They play with them forever. Cats are mean!!

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First ty OP!!! Truly an American! Second I agree with this post I have been raised and have raised my boys to respect life. I will never forget my oldest sons first Deer he killed and we tracked it for a few 100 yards. When we finally found it I jumped for joy and turned to hug my son when I realized he was tearing up! That's when I knew I had raised a man. He appreciated what life he had just taken!! Nufff said as tears now run down my checks !!

Thats a great story man.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a Hamster once he got sick, I took him outside and put him on a log and yelled "Run" he didn't so I blew him away with a 12 Gage . Just thought I'd give him a fair chance. I didn't puke:laughing7:

I was consulted for a patient in the neuro ICU. The wife and kids at bed side looked at me. I had read the CT, I had read the MRI, I had read the EEG, and I was considered the "expert." If there really is such a thing! Few words were exhanged. The soon to be widow nodded. I turned off the ventilator. Not a dry eye on the unit. I didn't put him on a log, I didn't say 'run,' and I didn't give him a fair chance. I value life and all of its creatures. I kill only when I must.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have traps all over my house and on ocassion this happens to me aswell. My cats love it! They play with them forever. Cats are mean!!
I know they can and do have that compensory to be so. I have also seen great love come from them. I have even seen and held a cat, when it cried and mourned, over the loss of a human.
I never knew an animal or cat could cry, until that day.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt for the meat not for pleasure. I much rather have 60 pounds of venison that I shot then 100 pounds of beef that is store bought.

People are alot diffrent than animals. I wont kill a man unless I have to.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they can and do have that compensory to be so. I have also seen great love come from them. I have even seen and held a cat, when it cried and mourned, over the loss of a human.
I never knew an animal or cat could cry, until that day.

I have nothing against cats, I have 5 of them. Yes cats can be very great animals to. I had 2 cats that were brothers, I got them as kittens in 2003. My cats loved each other. 2 xmas's ago one of them died while my wife and I were out of town and the other cat wouldn't leave his side. He just meowed and rubbed up against his motionless brother. It was very sad. The brother didn't eat for a few weeks, he climbed up on top of a book shelf and never wanted to leave. I still have this cat. He is now 10 years old and still plays like a kitten.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha. I love dogs. I have four at the moment and have raised a few pups. My labs have both been pregnant (accidents) and I took care of the little buggers. I have alot of love for animals but if one needs to be euthinized I wont make them suffer. I hate suffering.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was consulted for a patient in the neuro ICU. The wife and kids at bed side looked at me. I had read the CT, I had read the MRI, I had read the EEG, and I was considered the "expert." If there really is such a thing! Few words were exhanged. The soon to be widow nodded. I turned off the ventilator. Not a dry eye on the unit. I didn't put him on a log, I didn't say 'run,' and I didn't give him a fair chance. I value life and all of its creatures. I kill only when I must.

"C", there IS no death; you "killed" the physical body, only. His CONSCIOUSNESS was released to the "World of LIGHT".
A NEW "take" on your OATH... THERE IS NO DEATH; only TRANSFORMATION. You DIDN'T kill his I/M C (I/Me Consciousness). Working in Neuro-ICU is a TOUGH job; take time to "De-stress" w/o alcohol, drugs... the NEGATIVE stuff.

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And possibly back onto the thread track.
Funny how man hates to see animals suffer, but gives no thought to the sufferings of man.
Guns are not the issue. Our humanity is. (well some ppls humanity. some seem to have there's well in check, thank dog)!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And possibly back onto the thread track.
Funny how man hates to see animals suffer, but gives no thought to the sufferings of man.
Guns are not the issue. Our humanity is. (well some ppls humanity. some seem to have there's well in check, thank dog)!

DOG is GOOD! ALL THE TIME! ALL the time, Dog is Good!

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Cats?,dogs? you all er swingin a little wide of the loop aintcha?get back on track,ifin ya can.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video. Well spoken. Not long winded used his own thoughts and verbage and did not quote any conspiracy theories. You gotta respect a man like that. The end.

Last edited:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have golfed less then a dozen times in my life. Somewhere in the middle of this experience I pulled up to a par three 150 yard hole with a pitching wedge. I have no skill at golf, none, zero, zip, nada. I do have strength and athleticism; hence, the pitching wedge, it is the only club I can hit. I drove the ball straight, two feet off the ground, and at about 120yards I hit a squirrel. Tiger Woods couldn't of hit that squirrel the way I did with a 1000 shots. When I walked up to the poor animal its head was crushed and it was seizing. I calmly raised my pitching wedge and decapitated it, put it out of its misery. I was in a foursome, the other three turned and vomitted. They looked at me and said, "How could you do that?" I brushed the tear from eye and said, "An act of mercy? I would do that every day if I had to."

Crispin

wow what are the chances on that!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually did something simulair last summer. Myself and a couple friends were going down a gravel road and my friend hit a little dog infront of a farm. My friend stopped and they were petrified. We got out and the dog was still breathing but my friend had ran over the muzzle of the dogs face so there was no way he couple of been saved. So I picked up the little guy and had to sufficate him since I didn't want to use my gun infront of the mans house. My friends couldn't look. After words we went to the farm house and asked if they had a dog and he said no. We were all relieved.

I had to do something simular to my rottweiller when my best friend ran her over. He called me up and I went down to the road and she was in the ditch. I went to her and she was still breathing. It was very short and shallow breaths and blood was coming out of her noise. I knew she wouldn't make it, and my vet is 25 minutes away. I stayed with her until she passed and then brought her back up to the house where my wife was. I told her she had died quickly and she didn't suffer. I still have not told her other wise.

This kind of things happens fairly regularly here in the country. I guess you just learn about death at an early age and learn that death is a part of life.

Back to the topic at hand I think I figured out the moral of my stories I have posted. Kids need to learn the "circle of life " early on. They may say they under stand but until they actually see it in action like shooting something they will fully never under stand. Things that die can not come back no matter how much you want them to.

ain't that the truth

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Index to SSRI Stories

Here is what is different now, compared to years ago. Pharmaceutical drugs. There is so much money involved, it won't be addressed.

Thanks for providing me with a good laugh. This is absolutely hysterical. If you are interested in works of fiction I hear the Twilight Saga has been well recieved. Word on the street is that if you take an SSRI you turn into a vampire.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for providing me with a good laugh. This is absolutely hysterical. If you are interested in works of fiction I hear the Twilight Saga has been well recieved. Word on the street is that if you take an SSRI you turn into a vampire.

By the way: Prozac, Celexa, and Paxil are four dollars a month at target or Wal-Mart...they are generic. Zoloft, lexapro, and fluvoxamine are generic as well, very inexpensive. So where exactly is the financial gain at this time? Let me guess, the vampires have the secret?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
By the way: Prozac, Celexa, and Paxil are four dollars a month at target or Wal-Mart...they are generic. Zoloft, lexapro, and fluvoxamine are generic as well, very inexpensive. So where exactly is the financial gain at this time? Let me guess, the vampires have the secret?

The Vamps do; it's a SECRET, you know...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread