Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Six-Year-Old Girl Expelled For Bringing Plastic Toy Gun To Show & Tell

Schools all over the country are weeding out the terrorists

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Jan 31, 2013

The deadly rise of extremism in America continues as yet another child has been expelled from school for wielding a toy gun.

Taboola - Viral Player

WLTX news reports that six-year-old Naomi McKinney brought a small transparent plastic toy gun to school for a show and tell, causing her teachers to freak out.

The kindergartner’s father told reporters that he was called to Alice Drive Elementary in Sumter, South Carolina, because his daughter “was fixing to be expelled.”

“I got in the car and rushed down there and when I got in there the principal told me that she had a gun at school and she pulls it out and it is a little clear plastic gun.” Hank McKinney said.

“You have to show some kind of judgment,” the father continued. “I know there is a lot going on with guns and schools and that is tragic but a six year old bringing a toy to school doesn’t know better.”

The school has expelled Naomi indefinitely, saying in a statement that weapons or replica weapons are prohibited. School officials refused to release any pictures or details of the offending item, saying they are “part of the child’s discipline record.”

“I’m sorry anything can be a weapon,” the father said. “A pencil is more of a weapon than the toy gun she brought to school.”

When the parents tried to appeal, the school sent them a letter saying that the girl would be subject to criminal trespassing charges if she is seen on the campus or at any school sponsored event.

Naomi will instead be assigned a home-based instructor from the school district, according to officials.

When asked what her intentions were regarding the dangerous weapon, the girl said “I chose to bring it to school because I thought I could show my friends it because they might like seeing it.”

When asked to react to her expulsion, Naomi said “I felt bad because i didn’t want to miss all my friends”. Clearly she is very much a dangerous terror threat and has been dealt with accordingly.

This case is far from isolated, as we have seen over the past days and weeks, in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting. It is now a daily occurrence.

Yesterday we reported on the five-year-old in Massachusetts who faces suspension for building a small toy gun out of lego bricks and play-shooting his classmates.

Earlier this week, we reported on an incident that erupted when a discussion between two children about a toy nerf gun caused a lockdown and a massive armed police response at two elementary schools in the Bronx.

Earlier this month, a Long Island high school was also placed on lock down for 6 hours in response to a student carrying a toy nerf gun.

Another incident this month saw a five-year-old girl suspended after a three hour grilling, and described as a “terroristic threat”, when she brought a pink bubble gun to school.

Last week, a South Philadelphia elementary student was searched in front of classmates and threatened with arrest after she mistakenly brought a “paper gun” to school.

A 6-year-old boy was suspended from his elementary school in Maryland for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”.

Days later another two 6-year-olds in Maryland were suspended for pointing their fingers into gun shapes while playing “cops and robbers” with each other.

In Oklahoma, a five-year-old boy was also recently suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand.

A 13-year-old Middle School seventh grade student in Pennsylvania was also suspended for the same hand gesture.

When will this reign of terror end?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ve canut moulde our chiltren into ze molud iffen zey still are avare of ze gun and wat ze gun con do. vunce ve have zem moulded in ze image of ze leadar, ve can make zem do our vishes. Vot don't you undestand? Ve vill give zem guns to protect us only, zen ve vill take zem avay again, it vill be easy ze next time.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
they'er cracking down on America's most violent offenders,good police work and vigilant teachers.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Holder can flood the schools with guns and we can figure out where all these pretend and plastic weapons are originating. He can call it "Operation Fast and Curious". Are these assault weapons or are they all single shot. Shall we ban pretend single shots, semi-autos or just the full autos. What happens to a kid with a fake bazooka?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next it will be Rubber band guns. Pea shooters What about a tattoo of a flame on your arm (Fire arm:laughing7:) Ah the good old days when you flipped out seeing a zip gun for the first time.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The zip gun will be making a big comeback if they outlaw guns. I wish I lived in crime-free Chicago so I didn't have to worry about protecting myself or maybe along the Mexico border. They can't have guns either.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''Heaven forbid'' Some kid accidently drops his pants, Oh Me Oh My! He's got a GUN! :laughing9:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really scarry, What is the mentality of the teachers that are instructing these kids (our children & grandchildren)? From what I have heard, they are not even taught our American History as we were taught. Why Is a teacher ''freaking'' out over a kid using his hand as gun, and playing cops and robbers with a fellow playmate? I am in awe!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next it will be Rubber band guns.

No it will be the finger hand gun with rubber band at the tip of the finger and behind the thumb, (like we did when we were younger), and let our thumbs go and launch/"shoot" the rubber band at someone!

I am sure if someone did that in school today, they would probably cut the childs finger off for punishment!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's really scarry, What is the mentality of the teachers that are instructing these kids (our children & grandchildren)? From what I have heard, they are not even taught our American History as we were taught. Why Is a teacher ''freaking'' out over a kid using his hand as gun, and playing cops and robbers with a fellow playmate? I am in awe!

They have been indoctrinated.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread