Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Finding bigfoot..

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    3,351
    688 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Definitely agree with you on that one!! What especially irks me is when you get this crap on channels like the "history channel" or "learning channel". They should be ashamed!!

  2. #32
    us
    Just another Guy In Back

    Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    7,126
    8357 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I know a few deer/bear hunters. Every one of them has a handful of game cameras in the woods.

    Game cameras are everywhere. Sure would have thought someone would have caught one on camera by now...


    Here's a shot of a gator and a hog in south Florida.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	736240
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

    I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

  3. #33
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    13,867
    19350 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I know a few deer/bear hunters. Every one of them has a handful of game cameras in the woods.

    Game cameras are everywhere. Sure would have thought someone would have caught one on camera by now...


    Here's a shot of a gator and a hog in south Florida.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	736240
    Guess that gives "living high off the hog" a new meaning!
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

  4. #34

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    66,875
    31460 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I know a few deer/bear hunters. Every one of them has a handful of game cameras in the woods.

    Game cameras are everywhere. Sure would have thought someone would have caught one on camera by now...


    Here's a shot of a gator and a hog in south Florida.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	736240
    Well although I can't point any out,
    I do believe there have been some pics from game cameras posted, & submitted,
    But it all goes back to, all it takes is 1 person to say fake man in suit or bear with mange & it becomes fake.

    You can have 10,000 people say it's real, & still all you need is one self professed photo expert
    to say naaaa and it's laughed at from that point on.

    and the clearer the pic is the faster it's blown off as fake
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 05, 2013 at 02:11 PM.

  5. #35
    us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    3,141
    388 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I love how Bo BO talk about them as if he swim at the swim-en hole with them
    and eats with them
    but yet he never seen any or has any plaster cast of their foot print that he found....
    I hate to discriminate but some times you have too!

  6. #36
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

    Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    253
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Ok, I'm not defending the show, which is on Sunday nights at 10E/9C. Matt Moneymaker, not his real name, started the BFRO years back and they have a website. Somehow he got a network to sponsor and produce the program. Do they exist? I have no idea, but there are folks that swear they do. The word is that dogs refuse to track them and just cower or hide. Don't know. ..
    There are dogs out there that would chase'em and catch'em too, OR DIE TRYING! I've seen it too many times with bears and hogs, loins ect!! As for Bigfoot, well who knows? but one thing that I KNOW FOR SURE is that they don't stand behind a tree and break a deer's leg as it passes by!!!! Ole MoneyMaker claims that is what they do, break a deers leg so they can kill it. BULL!! I've tracked deer for miles with a leg shot OFF!! I've seen deer outrun my Blue-Heeler with a broke leg and I promise that my Blue-Heeler can out move a bigfoot anytime!!!!! Some things they say are so dumb for a Country Boy to have to hear!! City Folks eat it up!!
    truckinbutch and ctitech0019 like this.
    GODS, GUNS & GUTS made this COUNTRY FREE...I'll KEEP all THREE you can have the CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #37

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,643
    12807 times
    Metal Detecting
    it just seems odd to me that nothing but footprints have been found. It would defy vegas odds that not one has been hit on the road or a dead one found or at least some bones.

  8. #38
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    4,618
    999 times
    Sumbody runnin through my woods , hootin , hollerin , beatin on trees ?............... I'd damn sure hide from them .
    Wolfpack forever

  9. #39
    us
    Dennis

    Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    6,584
    5367 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I Don't Know! But if I was out hunting, and one of those things crossed my sights, it better not be some clown in a suit. And if I did nail one, TNET would get first coverage.

  10. #40
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    4,618
    999 times
    Quote Originally Posted by old digger View Post
    I Don't Know! But if I was out hunting, and one of those things crossed my sights, it better not be some clown in a suit. And if I did nail one, TNET would get first coverage.
    Remember the first rule : I never find nothin .
    Chadeaux and Sackett like this.
    Wolfpack forever

  11. #41

    Jun 2007
    21,209
    13657 times
    BOO! Bigfoot hunting in VIRGINIA; Virginia Bigfoot Research Organization. www.virginiabigfootresearch.org/

  12. #42

    Jun 2007
    21,209
    13657 times
    Am aware of a BIG FOOT reported in Green County (VIRGINIA) in the Shenandoah Valley-Shenandoah National Park; of course, it COULD be the "shine" talking...
    ctitech0019 likes this.

  13. #43
    us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    5,361
    3491 times
    Research/Limited field work
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
    There are dogs out there that would chase'em and catch'em too, OR DIE TRYING! I've seen it too many times with bears and hogs, loins ect!! As for Bigfoot, well who knows? but one thing that I KNOW FOR SURE is that they don't stand behind a tree and break a deer's leg as it passes by!!!! Ole MoneyMaker claims that is what they do, break a deers leg so they can kill it. BULL!! I've tracked deer for miles with a leg shot OFF!! I've seen deer outrun my Blue-Heeler with a broke leg and I promise that my Blue-Heeler can out move a bigfoot anytime!!!!! Some things they say are so dumb for a Country Boy to have to hear!! City Folks eat it up!!
    This "city boy" and four of his friends grew up in the hill country of central Texas. Go to bigfootencounters.com, then sightings, stories, encounters and read what happened, Texas Bexar County 1973. I have 400 acres in Montana and 550 in central Texas and grew up in the country. You make a lot of statements that YOU cannot possibly back up.

  14. #44
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

    Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    253
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    This "city boy" and four of his friends grew up in the hill country of central Texas. Go to bigfootencounters.com, then sightings, stories, encounters and read what happened, Texas Bexar County 1973. I have 400 acres in Montana and 550 in central Texas and grew up in the country. You make a lot of statements that YOU cannot possibly back up.
    LOL I never said nor implied that you did not see a Bigfoot!!!! I fully believe that there are MANY things out there we don't know about....BUT anybody that has ever been off a sidewalk knows that a Bigfoot can't hide beside a tree a break a deers leg and the deer roll over and say "ok you got me"...MoneyMaker lives up to his name...He is a MoneyMaker but he ain't NO HUNTER!!!
    Last edited by Sackett; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
    truckinbutch likes this.
    GODS, GUNS & GUTS made this COUNTRY FREE...I'll KEEP all THREE you can have the CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2013, 12:14 PM
  2. Bigfoot for the DFX
    By old_goldchaser in forum White's
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 04, 2010, 04:18 AM
  3. WTB Bigfoot for MXT
    By digntyme in forum Treasure Related Stuff Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2010, 03:34 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2008, 08:14 PM
  5. Bigfoot
    By Nick in NEPA in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: May 07, 2007, 09:08 PM

Search tags for this page

any bigfoot. sightings in the shenandoah national park
,
bigfoot in bexar county
,
bigfoot in central texas
,

bigfoot in shenandoah national park

,
bigfoot shenandoah national park
,
bigfoot sightings in shenandoah
,

bigfoots know cops carry guns

,
central texas bigfoot sightings
,
finding bigfoot stupid show
,

shenandoah national park bigfoot

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0