AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab & Whites, Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is NOT a bone in the back.... This person had severe hardening of the arteries. She was just trying to "glaze" over this fact. And that ain't no COW heart... and this ain't Peru either. This photo is now evidence for the future trial coming up. And Jack and Cali Lechter are going to "roll over" on her and testify. I hear now "agirlgetsdirty" has grabbed her laptop and glaze and is on the run now. Just turn yourself in girl and come clean.... and hang up the glaze!!!!

You are HILARIOUS!!!!!! :) !!!!!

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gotta ask dirty girl, is your husband or significant other missing?? :) This could be like an Alfred Hitchcock thriller!

HA, the frozen leg of lamb episode!!!!!

Seriously, he is the reason I cook so much-- he had a triple bypass a few years ago and i DON'T want him eating fast food. The ham / heart was a special treat.....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All we need now is a nice Chianti! That ham looks great,keep posting your foodie pics.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HA, the frozen leg of lamb episode!!!!!

Seriously, he is the reason I cook so much-- he had a triple bypass a few years ago and i DON'T want him eating fast food. The ham / heart was a special treat.....

Damn lady.... "A special treat for WHO"? And we can SEE he had a triple bypass. And we all know he won't be eating any "fast food" anymore...!!!!!

Seriously lady.... It does looks great... and your husband is lucky to have you. I've had fun with ya girl.... but look a little closer before you post because those of us with a warped mind will twist it (just a little). Thanks.... Brad

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Damn lady.... "A special treat for WHO"? And we can SEE he had a triple bypass. And we all know he won't be eating any "fast food" anymore...!!!!!

Seriously lady.... It does looks great... and your husband is lucky to have you. I've had fun with ya girl.... but look a little closer before you post because those of us with a warped mind will twist it (just a little). Thanks.... Brad

I am the biggest fan of banter, so this was great fun, and now I know I am in good company!!!

And don't tell anyone, but when I showed my son the picture just now, he agrees it looks like a heart :)

bigdisco00

Jan 23, 2014
Miami
Detector(s) used
Garret gti 2500 with eagle eye. Diver detector soon to come!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The worst part is we all would try it....

Seriously I think it has a nice presentation

Good skills girlgetsdirty !! :occasion14:

bigdisco00

Jan 23, 2014
Miami
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and this ain't Peru either.

So,
name one food original to America.
And while your implying that COW HEART is limited to Peru might I ask if you don't drink coffee, eat tomatoes, eat chocolate, bratwurst, after all they "aren't American"?

My post "to be fair anticucho (cow heart) is a delicacy in peru and is DELICIOUS."

I think I need to stop typing and donate money to reading comprehension and tutoring organizations.

I have never disliked anything about Tennessee until today.

As sincerely as I can muster,
Jay

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, name one food original to America. And while your implying that COW HEART is limited to Peru might I ask if you don't drink coffee, eat tomatoes, eat chocolate, bratwurst, after all they "aren't American"? My post "to be fair anticucho (cow heart) is a delicacy in peru and is DELICIOUS." I think I need to stop typing and donate money to reading comprehension and tutoring organizations. I have never disliked anything about Tennessee until today. As sincerely as I can muster, Jay

image-829880088.jpg

For you :)

bigdisco00

Jan 23, 2014
Miami
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
`

Chicha morada!!
That actually is a really popular brand of it too

Aww now i want an inca kola!!

You made a friend today kind ma'am. Never will I question your knowledge of food!!:notworthy:

I should show you how to roast a whole pig latin style!!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
`

Chicha morada!!
That actually is a really popular brand of it too

Aww now i want an inca kola!!

You made a friend today kind ma'am. Never will I question your knowledge of food!!:notworthy:

I should show you how to roast a whole pig latin style!!:thumbsup:

Like Goya Inca Kola?
That would be awesome, Big! The best I have done is smoke a pork shoulder in a flowerpot smoker contraption I made.....

OP
OP
AGirlGetsDirty

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I went metaling today it was 26 degrees, found 3 pennies, a washer, and two things I need to clean to figure out what they are. I made Beef bourguignon stew with potatoes and kale, it warmed me up! Hopefully you can see it for what it really is....!
Beef bourguignon1.jpg Beef bourguignon2.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anybody heard from Steward lately (her husband)...? He's a big beefy guy. Used to drive an Idaho potatoes truck.

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WELL... I made Hungarian fried chicken, with an Western Canadian seasoned gravy along with old pre-WW2 style Russian potatoes for supper. And I served up Mexican style creamed peas with a Spanish cheese sauce for a side dish. Then for dessert I arranged for some Brazilian fried pecan ice cream with a Greenland style whipped cream topping. Hmmmmmmmm.

See I can do more than just MD, explore caves and build toy boxes. (all recipes are a secret... sorry) Later... Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions