Tonights Cocktail

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
A liquor store near me sells corn squeezens:occasion14:I'm going to have to try me a bottle,actually its sold in mason jars:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A liquor store near me sells corn squeezens:occasion14:I'm going to have to try me a bottle,actually its sold in mason jars:laughing7:

"White Lightning" IS powerful stuff, indeed! LOTS of "Shine" (Aka Moon-Shine) in Page County, AND! Franklin County, Va.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pendleton.
For you Red!
DSCN8266.JPG

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still stickin' to Coors Light.... But Viking and Red if you two hurry down and over here to help with this new building I'll buy you both anything you want to drink. I'm holding my breath now.... Ok... I know ... calm down. Have a great day all.... Brad

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still stickin' to Coors Light.... But Viking and Red if you two hurry down and over here to help with this new building I'll buy you both anything you want to drink. I'm holding my breath now.... Ok... I know ... calm down. Have a great day all.... Brad

Viking is suppose to stop by and pick me up,:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Viking is suppose to stop by and pick me up,:laughing7:

I really don't know how much geography you remember Red (hint). But, for Viking to "stop by" and pick you up means your not in the New England area anymore or Viking moved to Maine while he's heading to TN. Either way both of ya HURRY UP... I'm ready to pour concrete NOW (when it stops raining) and the lumber / trusses will be here very soon thereafter. Oh... they'll be a cooler full of Coors Light also, lots of food and hot showers (homemade Lasagna for Red). Viking since your low on seniority you'll be doing the grillin' (if we ask). Gary, Chris, 777 and MANY others.... it's time to rock-n-roll here.... HURRY.... Brad.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't know how much geography you remember Red (hint). But, for Viking to "stop by" and pick you up means your not in the New England area anymore or Viking moved to Maine while he's heading to TN. Either way both of ya HURRY UP... I'm ready to pour concrete NOW (when it stops raining) and the lumber / trusses will be here very soon thereafter. Oh... they'll be a cooler full of Coors Light also, lots of food and hot showers (homemade Lasagna for Red). Viking since your low on seniority you'll be doing the grillin' (if we ask). Gary, Chris, 777 and MANY others.... it's time to rock-n-roll here.... HURRY.... Brad.

A carpenter and I have to run the grill? Well then i'll start trouble...I'm geared for it....:laughing7:
Oh, you wanted that cooked well done right? Just scrape off the burnt part. rofl.gif

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brad, truthfully, if my health would allow it, (and finances). I'd be more than glad to come help. About all I'm doing these days is starting a small garden, helping with some of the housework, and spending time in the forum. The family doesn't need me much. Yes, they want me, but I'm not really needed. lol
I went to town yesterday and spent about 3 hours just 'shopping'. Spent very little money, not much that I needed, or saw that I even wanted!
I didn't even have to help with the Easter feast! When it was ready, all I had to do was load the plate for myself! lol
Hope all of you had a wonderful time as well.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A carpenter and I have to run the grill? Well then i'll start trouble...I'm geared for it....:laughing7:
Oh, you wanted that cooked well done right? Just scrape off the burnt part. View attachment 1142843

My wife read this.....she just turned 43 so she was enjoying some Cabo Wabo. She says, pick up road kill along the way to Tennessee, grill that for them!:laughing7::laughing7:
OK I will have a rib eye or a porter house, squirrel and skunk for them!!!

I hope he has a bench grinder.:laughing7:

Give Red a coping saw!! rofl.gif rofl.gif

I do wish I was there to help though, and if we just drink Coors light....hell that's pretty much water...so....:laughing7:
Hey Brad...we get a two hour lunch right? Being self employed, I have been known to "go get a bite to eat" and not return!!:tongue3::laughing7::tongue3::laughing7:8-)

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife read this.....she just turned 43 so she was enjoying some Cabo Wabo. She says, pick up road kill along the way to Tennessee, grill that for them!:laughing7::laughing7:
OK I will have a rib eye or a porter house, squirrel and skunk for them!!!

What's wrong with a dead armadillo???? I'm tired of squirrel and skunk. Ok... 38' x 60' pad poured yesterday. Lumber package should be here today or tomorrow. Start on building Sat. morning weather permitting. Tell the wife I got her rib eye in the freezer.

Tex777.... Wish ya could be here. We'd put you on grill duty and you'd be in charge of supervising ole' Red.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me? Supervise Red? I don't think Red can be 'supervised' in any form or fashion. I'd need a chair and a whip like lion tamers use!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Supervision would never work,I'm the rebellious sort of guy.:laughing7:

You'll be alright Red... just do as your told and 777 won't have to use the supplied taser... just go along to get along (here). And since Viking is the "youngster" you'll be put on 100% "go-for" duty. But, hell I'll feed ya all great along with your favorite drink(s) of choice. But it would be fun for a bunch of ya all to be here to throw this building up or again go camping sometime.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll be alright Red... just do as your told and 777 won't have to use the supplied taser... just go along to get along (here). And since Viking is the "youngster" you'll be put on 100% "go-for" duty. But, hell I'll feed ya all great along with your favorite drink(s) of choice. But it would be fun for a bunch of ya all to be here to throw this building up or again go camping sometime.

I'll need a jacked up 4x4, full tank of gas.....I don't havta get a hair cut do I?:laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's wrong with a dead armadillo???? I'm tired of squirrel and skunk. Ok... 38' x 60' pad poured yesterday. Lumber package should be here today or tomorrow. Start on building Sat. morning weather permitting. Tell the wife I got her rib eye in the freezer.

Tex777.... Wish ya could be here. We'd put you on grill duty and you'd be in charge of supervising ole' Red.

Isn't finishing concrete fun? You did follow the rule I hope...bag balm on both hands....then rubber gloves.
And the fun part...Power trowel!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Isn't finishing concrete fun? You did follow the rule I hope...bag balm on both hands....then rubber gloves.
And the fun part...Power trowel!!!

Well this is how it went down Wed. 1st truck arrived at 11:00 and I watched 4 guys sweat their butts off while I stood in the driveway. 2nd truck arrived at 11:15 and now the shirts were off the workers while they repeated the process. 3rd truck arrived at 11:45 and it was getting hotter. So I went inside to get a cold beer. Then I stood in the driveway again and shouted encouragement. I repeated this process (beer drinking and encouragement) till the last truck arrived at 3:30 with the last 3.5 yds. While the workers were cleaning up the equipment and putting the finishing touches on the concrete I went back inside. I was exhausted. I filled a cooler with ice and beer and carried it back out to the job. Everybody was happy. It's tough being me.... :tongue3:

And Viking... I don't care if you can step on your hair. As long as you can read a tape measure, know how to use a level and can handle a stud air nailer. Sat. morning at 7:30 sharp we begin. Just don't show up in curlers!!!!! :occasion14:

No help on the 4 x 4.... but maybe the gas (1 tank)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread