Metal Detecting
< poor guys drink beer

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staring out at all the white "stuff" covering everything...anything 40 proof and above is fair game!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staring out at all the white "stuff" covering everything...anything 40 proof and above is fair game!

Well sadly 'round here we have to travel a bit to see snow. I used to snowboard on Mt Ashland the drink of choice was Jägermeister. The flavor was too much for me so I was introduced to... A Liquid Heroin, a shooter made with one part Rumple Minze, one part Jägermeister, and one part Bacardi 151 rum. I like the drink, but not fond of the name...

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....Or the aftermath in the morning! Don't have to worry about stay'n warm either!

A couple of those and I'd chopping wood in shorts & a tee shirt!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
as I had a cold all weekend tonight instead of beer it's jack honey on the rocks, then fireball on the rocks!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as I had a cold all weekend tonight instead of beer it's jack honey on the rocks, then fireball on the rocks!!

That will make you feel better. Hope you get well.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well sadly 'round here we have to travel a bit to see snow. I used to snowboard on Mt Ashland the drink of choice was Jägermeister. The flavor was too much for me so I was introduced to... A Liquid Heroin, a shooter made with one part Rumple Minze, one part Jägermeister, and one part Bacardi 151 rum. I like the drink, but not fond of the name...

WELL, Well, well..... when your taste buds mature you'll settle on Coors Light and go no further. All I can guess is that your a slow learner.... signed your ole' buddy.... Me :BangHead:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dang thirty more minutes until it's five o'clock somewhere(i.e. here) unless you're on Eastern time like Limitool. Jack and honey sounds strangely good Jeff- Gordon,cold or no cold. I'm partial to Reeds extra ginger beer with a grating of fresh ginger and a splash of rum these days,good in Summer and Winter.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL, Well, well..... when your taste buds mature you'll settle on Coors Light and go no further. All I can guess is that your a slow learner.... signed your ole' buddy.... Me :BangHead:

You keep your water (Coors light)....:laughing7:
If you ever want something good....try one of these!

DSCN9809.JPG

This, brother Brad... is for me though:icon_thumright:

DSCN9813.JPG

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang thirty more minutes until it's five o'clock somewhere(i.e. here) unless you're on Eastern time like Limitool. Jack and honey sounds strangely good Jeff- Gordon,cold or no cold. I'm partial to Reeds extra ginger beer with a grating of fresh ginger and a splash of rum these days,good in Summer and Winter.

it isn't jack and honey Coilypoo, it's already flavored. You can get whiskey with almost any flavor nowadays- just add ice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread