Des Plaines IL Bob saying goodbye to all ( Updated Response )

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I have yet to recieve a "nasty" PM(if you don't count all the dirty talk that ma bob and mirage send each other), but rest assured, if and when I do, I will be posting the offenders name, rank and serial # for all to see. Then I can bring up the situation, and the posting, and find out if I'm actually in the wrong, that's just the way I roll. If people can talk about shooting tresspassers, then I sure can bring up some sour words.

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bob glad to see you had a change of heart, there will alway be naysayers and negative folks trying to bring others down. That is their insecurity, let them deal with it . We look forward to your posts
hh
dave+bobbie

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Glad your staying! You know what they say about one bad apple. :P :P :P to them, your a nice guy, stick aroud with the rest of us good apples!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost wish someone would PM me and be rude & crude... 'cause the Lord knows I spend WAY too much time here on T-Net reading random posts for the day and probably need a reason to take a break for a while.
I honestly wonder what I'd do if I didn't have Wi-Fi everywhere I am...
This place is great, but BOY does it take a lot of time out of my day.
I really think I'm addicted.
Seriously. ???

Bran <><

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does this mean we arent running off to get that operation in thailand
you LIAR our love was for not :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(