PGILL could use some prayers, I think

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Peter! Great to hear that you are doing ok. The pain.........hey, most of us from the "zipper" club knows how that is. After my 4th heart attack and the quadruple bypass, my wife told me that she overheard one nurse say "'That guy has NO pain tolerance!" And, she was right!!!! I have no pain tolerance...none, zip, nada, zero. So, Peter, if it hurts, do what I did...........................YELL! ;D ;D

You're in my prayers, my friend..........
--Mel

borninok

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys and gals.... God bless you all ;D
Peter

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
Just found this post, Pete glad to hear you are back my prayers
are with you, God does hear and answer our prayers, take care.
HH
StickShift.

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Guys,

I still pop in once in a while,,,,, cant stay away all the time ;D

Since I have had this last operation, I have still not felt any tremors or had any attacks... I think this Operation has finally acheived something ;) I am still sore in the chest,,,,, umm should be ,they made two holes in my heart :'( but hey that makes a "holey heart" does it not? I still have to take it easy, but am getting better each day 8)

Thank you all for the prayers,,,,,, you see prayer does work ??? If you have never believed in it before, you can now!!

Anyway, I will be back with you in full force in the very near future..... So know that I am coming back.....

God bless
Peter

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Peter,

well that is "good news" ;D ;)

Thanks for letting us know.

Take care of yourself.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Peter
Glad that things are looking better for you. You have such a good heart that a couple of holes isnt going to hurt it much! :) Hope you are resting comfortably and on your way back to us. Pretty soon you will be swinging away! Take care and see you soon!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very sorry to hear of your troubles pgill,,, wish you all the best...
Our prayers are with you...

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Pete,

Great to hear today's update. Keep popping in here! And, as far as them putting 2 holes in your heart..........they had to so that you could spread more of the love that you have in your heart.

Keep the faith, Pete!
--Mel

borninok

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear PGILL,

We hope you are getting stronger all the time our prayers are for you to be out and going again. Sorry did not see this sooner but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you Mental Granny & Stoney56

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Peter, glad you are doing better and we truly pray that this is the last operation you will ever need. Take it easy, get stronger each day, and then live your life to the fullest because we know each day is a blessing. Always thinking of you and praying for you (yes, prayers work - even from a sinful blabbermouth like me!) See ya soon, friend Peter. Mary

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Glad to hear life is going well, hang in there and don't overdo it too fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions