PGILL could use some prayers, I think

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Peter, so much of what happens to us in our lives is beyond our control. Your heart troubles are in the hands of surgeons, and their hands are in the hands of God. All of us are praying for you - and for the surgeons to get it right.

I am a little confused about the date of your next operation. Today is May 20, yet you say you are having your next surgery on May 9th, how can that be? Do you mean May 29th? Just want to know when we can expect to have you back here, posting like a fanatic!!! ;D

Good luck to you, and we'll continue praying for your full recovery.

Mary

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

Get well soon, pgill !! :)

(PS: fine initiative, TreasureTales !! )

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the kind messages..... I really do appreciate the prayers and thoughts. I will keep them with me during this trying times.

Sorry about the date,,, it is the 29th May, next Tuesday.... I think I should be up and running again pretty soon after.

I think what is mainly worrying me is that the last time I had the Operation it was very painful.... I hate pain, and know what I have coming to me, plus a lot more. If I did not know what was going to happen it would of been better.

Thanks again everyone, and God bless you all.
Peter

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Peter my heartfelt Prayer's are with you,The Lord does work in mysterious way's....See you in no time at all....Take Care!!!!

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Peter, just remember that women experience a great deal of pain during childbirth, but the baby that comes with that pain makes it all worthwhile. So think of your impending operation in the same way - some pain now so that you can get on with a happy and productive life afterwards. Hang in there friend, and we'll all pray to lessen your pain. Keep the faith!

Mary

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone,

I am back out of hospital after my operation, and so far looking good. I am still very sore and am just taking it very slowly.... Thanks for all the prayers, they have helped me lots. I will be back with you all in a very short time.

God bless
Peter

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
good to see you back peter! take it easy.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Welcome back, Peter, and remember that all of us here at TNet are pulling for you! Here's hoping you feel better and stronger every day. ;)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Glad to hear you are doing better pgill. You have been here at TN a long time and I would miss you.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
So glad you are back Peter! Still praying for a speedy recovery! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Peter,

glad your back home.

Take it slow, no rush.

Looking forward for some post
when your feeling better.

God Bless.

have a good un.................
SHERMANVILLE

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

So very good to hear from you Peter. Hurry up and get well because we miss you here!!! All the best, Mary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread