ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me! - Page 8
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2005
    Napoleon MI 49201
    Garrett
    35 times

Re: ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

Juniper berries were one of the best practical jokes I ever pulled, In the seabees ,we had a chief who was a big pain and a heavy drinker.I would chew juniper berries and breathe on him, He followed me for two weeeks looking for my gin stasch, then I quit and he about went nuts trying to figure out what I was using now. the whole bunch of us were in on it , Bob

ca
    Dec 2004
    Innisfil On Canada
    39 times

Re: ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

Hmmm I'd probably be up to two or three hundred a day, and a full fledged member of AA (Arthritis Anonymous).. Pain? What Pain...drool...slobber..hiccup..fart
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    The King of Trash

Jan 2007
    West Virginia, USA
    Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
    147 times
    Metal Detecting
    I am still doing the raisins an drink alittle gin also it helps for sure !!!! Been along while since i logged in here but glad to see this is still around I havent metal detected for a good while but still have them an now thinking of loading the batteries an going again soon !!!!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33414 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel606 View Post
    I am still doing the raisins an drink alittle gin also it helps for sure !!!! Been along while since i logged in here but glad to see this is still around I havent metal detected for a good while but still have them an now thinking of loading the batteries an going again soon !!!!
    Welcome back. The raisins and gin really do work...
    weasel606 and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    Jul 2010
    431 times
    Has anyone tried making this with both real cheap gin, and also with gin which has been distilled with real junipers? I bought a cheap bottle but will leave it sealed to take back if cheap gin really is useless.

Surely folks here have tried the cheap gin. Thanks in advance. martin
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33414 times
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinney_5900 View Post
    Has anyone tried making this with both real cheap gin, and also with gin which has been distilled with real junipers? I bought a cheap bottle but will leave it sealed to take back if cheap gin really is useless.

Surely folks here have tried the cheap gin. Thanks in advance. martin
    Cheap gin works, that is what I use... It is the junipers in the gin that matters, not the brand of gin...
    weasel606 and Rebel - KGC like this.

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jul 2010
    431 times
    Some of my research today suggests that cheap gin isn't really distilled using real juniper berries and that is the key ingredient. If you say that you use the cheapest gin brand and it's working for you, then that's good enough for me. The brand peeps seem to gravitate to is Gordons. Mine is "Heaven and Hell" brand. Less than $7. Thanks.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    33414 times
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinney_5900 View Post
    Some of my research today suggests that cheap gin isn't really distilled using real juniper berries and that is the key ingredient. If you say that you use the cheapest gin brand and it's working for you, then that's good enough for me. The brand peeps seem to gravitate to is Gordons. Mine is "Heaven and Hell" brand. Less than $7. Thanks.
    Never heard of that brand I used Gordons....

"Gordon's London Dry Gin was developed by Alexander Gordon, a Londoner of Scottish descent. He opened a distillery in the Southwark area in 1769, later moving in 1786 to Clerkenwell. The Special London Dry Gin he developed proved successful, and its recipe remains unchanged to this day. Triple-distilled, the gin contains juniper berries, coriander seeds, angelica root, liquorice, orris root, orange and lemon peel."
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jul 2010
    431 times
    I'll play it safe and exchange the stuff I bought then for the Gordon's. I bought super cheap. Gotta give this the best college try if it does possibly take weeks to see it working. Thank you.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    33414 times
    It only took about 7-10 days to work on me..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    The King of Trash

Jan 2007
    West Virginia, USA
    147 times
    Metal Detecting
    I use BOWMANS Gin i get at RiteAid here its pretty cheap but i looked it up an this brand around here is made in Kentucky and is made with Juniper Berries

us
    The King of Trash

Jan 2007
    West Virginia, USA
    147 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm still doing the raisins and gin and its still working for me

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    33414 times
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel606 View Post
    I'm still doing the raisins and gin and its still working for me
    Good to hear, it still works for me too!

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    The King of Trash

Jan 2007
    West Virginia, USA
    147 times
    Metal Detecting
    Just logged back in here it's been awhile again. Been doing lots of bass fishing again so my metal detecting is more off then on these days but the wife says we need to so we will be doing some dirt fishing soon when the rains permit. I am still doing the Gin And Raisins plus one in awhile i'll have a shot of gin with some 7-up Still working for me !

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    W/O Gin, my construction work buddies swore by "home remedies" (WD-40) for stiff joints, etc; NOT to drink... just spray it on joints.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Apr 30, 2020 at 06:58 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links