ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom has been on it since I talked her into trying it in the middle of January, since that day there has been only one day, that she suffered from pain from arthritis. When she told me about the pain, she also told me she had stopped taking them for about a week because the pain had gone away, I explained to her that was probably why the pain returned, and she started back.

Since returning to them she has had no more pain and she use to suffer from arthritis pain in her hands, wrist and elbows at least 3 to 4 days a week

I continue to take the raisins/gin and my heal spurs have not bothered me once since I started 2 months ago................

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Same with me.Started feeling relief after 4 days.At the end of one week I was able to climb and descend flights of stairs in a normal fashion rather than climbing with one leg and dragging the other.
I'd not been able to do that for years.

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to try this. I am so tired of "better living through chemistry." >:(
I may have missed it some where, but how long do you soak the raisins before you start taking them? ???I started to soaking some yesterday afternoon. I hope that this works or I may have 4 metal detectors for sale.(NOT!)
Thanks for any information.
Leon

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Findone.......It was suggested to me that between 2-3 weeks before you start to feel any significant progress. But....being impatient I started taking them after about 4 days. Think you will start feeling the benefit tho after about 3 weeks. Good Luck.

unicorn

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I soaked mine a week before I started, felt results with in week to 10 days. My mother (86) long time major suffer or arthritis, felt results with in a week, and has only felt pain which last only a day once in the last 2 months. A major change over the 4-5 days a week constant pain.

She use to be able to tell when the weather was going to change by how her arthritis starting hurting real bad, she has now lost that ability..... :thumbsup:

trusty

Dec 18, 2007
Osceola County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Treasure_Hunter said:
I soaked mine a week before I started, felt results with in week to 10 days. My mother (86) long time major suffer or arthritis, felt results with in a week, and has only felt pain which last only a day once in the last 2 months. A major change over the 4-5 days a week constant pain.

She use to be able to tell when the weather was going to change by how her arthritis starting hurting real bad, she has now lost that ability..... :thumbsup:

I soak mine for a week also.

I only feel pain when the weather is about to change.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
A strange question maybe.........It was posted to only take 9 raisins, someone else has said a spoonful.........When I first started taking these about 6 weeks ago I only took the 9, now I take the spoonful.........but I honestly think the 9 worked better. Am I being weird about this folklore cure, or is it better to stick to just the 9. I cant quite figure it out, but I am going back to taking the 9.

unicorn

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Some of the old guys I used to hunt with (Now 'I'm one of the old guys.. :D ) told me to kill arthritic pain, chew some Juniper berries while your waiting at your deer watch..
There were always Juniper bushes handy, and YUP they taste just like Gin.. I am going to give the raisins a shot, but what has worked very well for me is the 'Liquid" glucosimine ..(I took the glucosimine pills for years, and they did nothing for me) My left knee was so bad I was convinced I would be walking with a cane before long.. I bought a bottle of this stuff at Costco during a promotion, and by the time the bottle was done, My knee pain was long gone, and never came back.. That was two years ago.. I can't find the Liquid stuff anymore, so the raisins look like a future problem solver.. Gin is flavored with Juniper berries, so I guess the 'old guys' on the hunt were right!!

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone for the information. I guess I'll have to wait for a few days. :(
Good luck to all in finding new treasures.

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid, if we had a sore throat, my dad would give us a spoon full of sugar with three drops of turpentine on it at bed time. :'( These raisins don't taste much better. I hope they work as well as the terpentine and sugar.
Leon

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leon,

The longer you take the raisins, the better they taste! :wink: I hated Gin when I first started taking the raisins, drank too much of it years ago in the airforce. Now I have no problem with the .:Hick:. taste. Excuse me.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Just a quick update, my wife is still pain free and has been eating the gin raisins since the first week of March. She will feel a tinge of pain when it's damp outside but it's minimal. We are both amazed at how well this has worked out.
Glenn

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
ARTHRITIS:
Arthritis patients may take daily, morning, and night, one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week, out of the 200 people so treated, practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain, and within a month, mostly all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started walking without pain.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
WV Hillbilly said:
ARTHRITIS:
Arthritis patients may take daily, morning, and night, one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week, out of the 200 people so treated, practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain, and within a month, mostly all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started walking without pain.

LOL no booze in this cure lol

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, being a skeptical person, I tried the Gin Raisins for a couple of weeks. Worked good! Then I started thinking it was possibly a psychological or placebo type reaction. Now due to screening for a job promotion, didn't want to pop a positive. Three days without the raisins and the aches are coming back. Take it from me this type of treatment works, just gotta keep taking them everyday.

Kinda amazing what the "ancients" knew and could cure without the chemicals and 45 pages of Doctors Warnings!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread