ARTHRITIS FolkCure WORKING for me!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure -Hunter for the words of inspiration. ???
Unicorn is right they, are funny, they made me smile also. ;D
They still taste bad. :-\
Leon

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Okay, this is an old topic. The reason I'm bumping it is to get those original commentators to tell us if they are still on the drunk raisins, and is it still working for them?

Come on folks you know who you are. Let us hear from you.

S

stefen

My raisins are as plump as grapes...and yes, still working...

Ocassionall, I drain off the old Gin into a glass filled with tonic, and add ice....oops, wrong thread :laughing7:

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES ! I am still on the raisins for almost 2 years now , an yes it has helped me more then i could imagine !!!! not a cure mind you an i still feel those pains but its no where like the pains i use to feel, i have also got some friends of mine on them, made a believer out of them also !

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Juniper berries were one of the best practical jokes I ever pulled, In the seabees ,we had a chief who was a big pain and a heavy drinker.I would chew juniper berries and breathe on him, He followed me for two weeeks looking for my gin stasch, then I quit and he about went nuts trying to figure out what I was using now. the whole bunch of us were in on it , Bob

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Hmmm I'd probably be up to two or three hundred a day, and a full fledged member of AA (Arthritis Anonymous).. Pain? What Pain...drool...slobber..hiccup..fart

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am still doing the raisins :thumbsup: an drink alittle gin also :icon_thumright: it helps for sure !!!! Been along while since i logged in here but glad to see this is still around :occasion14: I havent metal detected for a good while but still have them an now thinking of loading the batteries an going again soon !!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still doing the raisins :thumbsup: an drink alittle gin also :icon_thumright: it helps for sure !!!! Been along while since i logged in here but glad to see this is still around :occasion14: I havent metal detected for a good while but still have them an now thinking of loading the batteries an going again soon !!!!
Welcome back. The raisins and gin really do work...[emoji106]

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Has anyone tried making this with both real cheap gin, and also with gin which has been distilled with real junipers? I bought a cheap bottle but will leave it sealed to take back if cheap gin really is useless.

Surely folks here have tried the cheap gin. Thanks in advance. martin

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone tried making this with both real cheap gin, and also with gin which has been distilled with real junipers? I bought a cheap bottle but will leave it sealed to take back if cheap gin really is useless.

Surely folks here have tried the cheap gin. Thanks in advance. martin
Cheap gin works, that is what I use... It is the junipers in the gin that matters, not the brand of gin...

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Some of my research today suggests that cheap gin isn't really distilled using real juniper berries and that is the key ingredient. If you say that you use the cheapest gin brand and it's working for you, then that's good enough for me. The brand peeps seem to gravitate to is Gordons. Mine is "Heaven and Hell" brand. Less than $7. Thanks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my research today suggests that cheap gin isn't really distilled using real juniper berries and that is the key ingredient. If you say that you use the cheapest gin brand and it's working for you, then that's good enough for me. The brand peeps seem to gravitate to is Gordons. Mine is "Heaven and Hell" brand. Less than $7. Thanks.
Never heard of that brand I used Gordons....

"Gordon's London Dry Gin was developed by Alexander Gordon, a Londoner of Scottish descent. He opened a distillery in the Southwark area in 1769, later moving in 1786 to Clerkenwell. The Special London Dry Gin he developed proved successful, and its recipe remains unchanged to this day. Triple-distilled, the gin contains juniper berries, coriander seeds, angelica root, liquorice, orris root, orange and lemon peel."

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I'll play it safe and exchange the stuff I bought then for the Gordon's. I bought super cheap. Gotta give this the best college try if it does possibly take weeks to see it working. Thank you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It only took about 7-10 days to work on me..

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use BOWMANS Gin i get at RiteAid here its pretty cheap but i looked it up an this brand around here is made in Kentucky and is made with Juniper Berries :thumbsup:

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still doing the raisins and gin and its still working for me :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just logged back in here it's been awhile again. Been doing lots of bass fishing again so my metal detecting is more off then on these days but the wife says we need to so we will be doing some dirt fishing soon when the rains permit. I am still doing the Gin And Raisins :) plus one in awhile i'll have a shot of gin with some 7-up :) Still working for me !

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
W/O Gin, my construction work buddies swore by "home remedies" (WD-40) for stiff joints, etc; NOT to drink... just spray it on joints. :hello2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread