May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely nice finds and great restored pieces! I had just about got out of buying watches for resell but could not resist 4 really nice Seiko's they put out at the local Pawn Shop here, so i put them on layaway. There are several high dollar Coutura's including a Solar Sync Radio along with a Solar Diver. There were 3 more but a friend that works there called dibs on the nicest one of the three. They have more coming out pretty soon, so I will definitely go back to check out them and will likely pick up the other two Seiko's that I did not put on layaway. Seems a gentleman had a big Wrist Watch Collection and due to buying Gold and needing funds for a home remodeling project, he started pawning some of the wrist watches but later decided to sell them to the Pawn Shop. The total of the layaway was $467.01 but two of the Seiko's sell for over $500 each new and these are all new in their' boxes. I can't wait to get them out! Sorry, no pics but if I can, I will post them in a new Thread!

Cool. Love my Sportura. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549051851.239351.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread