Waterproof Ace 250 "Lake Looter"

OP
OP
K

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Re: Waterproof Ace 250 "Lake Looter"

The targets were surface to several scoops. I remember the first piece of jewelry I found in the water. The water was warm and crystal clear. It was about 5:30 in the morning. I had a head lamp on because it was dark. I was about chest deep in the calm water. I got a good beep. Then I turned my light on and looked at the gravel. There it was a huge shinny silver loop earing. I scooped it up and when I looked in my scoop I found a fat silver men's band! The ring under water was magnified and I was fooled. Anyway water hunting is fun and the scenery is maybe even better! :thumbsup:

ottawadigs

May 11, 2011
Ottawa

awesome project!

Could you post a complete parts list and where to get the items in the original post?

love it!

:notworthy:

OP
OP
K

khouse

Dec 6, 2006

ottawadigs said:
awesome project!

Could you post a complete parts list and where to get the items in the original post?

love it!

:notworthy:
The box is a hlc313 from www.elocknloc.com But I just went there and I don't see it any more. You will have to contact them and see if they still have them. It's a sturdy polycarbonate box. I see where they have a cheaper plastic box - but I wouldn't trust it... The watertight cable connectors are from Heyco.com

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Perty cool!

I have a machine I might try this on.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Might have went out of business. That was over 2 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread