Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, it seems everytime a thread is started in t-net about bad customer service or poor treatment of clients, things seem to get resolved quicker....I actualy send these threads to the company's in question.
I have sent this link to Paypal, I have sent a couple to Kellyco and a million to minelab. It ends up beeing seen by the upper management and I get emails from them thanking me for bringing them to their attention.
I got this from paypal today:

Hello XXXXXX XXXXX,

Because of your consistently good performance, we're removing your account's payment hold.

steved34

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
I buy from Ebay and a few other forum sites with classifides and have yet to have any trouble with Paypal. I did go through and get my account verified though which has made things ALOT easier and I recommend it to anyone that hasn't.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see how you change the password, but how do you change your email address twice a year - I'd run out of email addresses quickly?

B

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
I can see how you change the password, but how do you change your email address twice a year - I'd run out of email addresses quickly?

B

How can anyone run out of emails?

You just create a new one. It's easy to modify your paypal info. and accept payments sent to several different emails. I think it's about 5. It's just a matter of making one the primary email. I don't think you can get rid of the one you registered with though.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
I don't think you can get rid of the one you registered with though

Thanks - that's what I was asking about.

B

I can't say that for sure not having tried. I would guess you could have Paypal do it if there was a good enough reason. I would think the current system works for 99.999% of people.

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iron Patch said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
I don't think you can get rid of the one you registered with though

Thanks - that's what I was asking about.

B

I can't say that for sure not having tried. I would guess you could have Paypal do it if there was a good enough reason. I would think the current system works for 99.999% of people.
They are giving me yellow stars right now after that one dilemma. Paypal is working.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread