NEW TO NEVADA.. WHERE CAN I DETECT?

bootey_hunter

Apr 21, 2010
IM USE TO BEACH HUNTING BUT NOW THAT I LIVE IN NEVADA I GUESS THATS NOT AN OPTION... SOOO ANY1 FROM NEVADA ON HERE.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE ARE SOME GOOD SPOTS.. I KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF GHOST TOWNS BUT IM UNSURE ABOUT THE LAWS.. I COULD LOOK THEM UP I SUPPOSE BUT IM JUST TRYING TO SAVE MYSELF THE HASSLE..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'd stay with the ghost towns.
You might consider the book 'Nevada Ghost Towns and Mining Camps' by Stanley W. Paher
(ISBN 0-8310-7075-7). Many of the ghost towns mentioned are unsupervised, unoccupied and void of many structures--but the artifacts still lying around or buried would be interesting targets to pursue.
NWS they being vacant, it's still best to check with the locals about the legal issue of tresspassing.
Don....
PS: You may wish to uncap your words, we consider that as screaming.

kenpodetector

Jan 1, 2012
Northern NV. and Kennesaw Ga.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Gold Monster, SDC2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you located in Nevada? I am in N. Nevada and do all kinds of treasure hunting. I also own a few gold mines, so if you are up this way I can always show you some spots and or point you in the right direction.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wITH nEVADA BOASTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST %'S OF PUBLIC LAND ONE ALSO SHOULD BRUSH UP ON LEGALITY OF M.DING/REMOVING RELICS(NO,N0)Sorry dang caps lock!!)Also Nevada is abound with mining claims.....folks dont look kindly to people detecting those...best to do your homework

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
wITH nEVADA BOASTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST %'S OF PUBLIC LAND ONE ALSO SHOULD BRUSH UP ON LEGALITY OF M.DING/REMOVING RELICS(NO,N0)Sorry dang caps lock!!)Also Nevada is abound with mining claims.....folks dont look kindly to people detecting those...best to do your homework
Yea right caps lock :laughing7: to many beers you mean :laughing9:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:
Yea right caps lock :laughing7: to many beers you mean :laughing9:

i WISH i HAD THAT EXCUSE!!...There I go again!!!! :tongue3: :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions