Milspec Metal Detecting

orio

Sep 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys,

i have a problem with Milspec Metal Detecting. do you have other mail adresses from mr. quen.
its importent that he will become this latter.

Dear Mr Queen,

please find enclosed a list of dates when I have ordered various articles in your online retail market MILSPEC Metal Detecting USA
1st of November, 2012
3rd of December, 2013
2nd of October, 2014
17th of March, 2014

In total these purchases amounted to 685,02 USD up to now.

Unfortunately, some of the ordered articles have not been delivered so far even though I have requested various times. Thus, you have not complied with your duties as a retailer. Since I cannot use the already delivered articles without the missing ones, the already received articles are useless. I am at the end of my patience. Therefore according to international trade law I grant you 3 more weeks to send the outstanding articles. Please find enlosed a list of the outstanding articles:

2 pieces of CTX SCREEN COVERS $100
2 pieces of CTX Battery Box Covers $70
1 piece of LP2 Scabbard $55
and the promised free of charge articles
2 booty bags (AOR2)
1 extra LP2 (AOR2)

If the outstanding articles is not been delivered within the next 3 weeks I will hand over the case to my lawyer.

Regards,

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very first post is to smear, liable and threaten a company. :laughing9:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you happen to win the Coca Cola Lottery sir?

Is it just me, or are there ALOT of newbs that have been coming on and being a little odd. It was mentioned in another post a couple days ago about how it seams like alot of people are starting to troll the site...at least this one mentions something of metal detecting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree to a point with the "troll" thing, but there have been a lot of complaints on several forums regarding the company. They list no address or telephone number on their website:
Milspec Metal Detecting

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree to a point with the "troll" thing, but there have been a lot of complaints on several forums regarding the company. They list no address or telephone number on their website:
Milspec Metal Detecting

Oh wow, That doesnt look legit at all....and they have a Gmail email account?

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What questions do you have? I am more than willing to help in any way possible.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either way, orio , seems quite frustrated. We have all had a similar problem dealing with arrival, warranty, product description, etc.
Welcome orio. I hope this Milspec Metal Detecting, will honor their obligations to you.
GL
Peace

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I NEVER deal outside of the states weather on E-bay or any other online retailer....they will burn you.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a different pursuit from MD I occasionally deal with a Hong Kong company. They are good enough to let you know your order is shipped on a container ship and it may take 60 days to transit, arrive in the US, and be distributed from their US offices. Knowing that, they're often half or less than the same product with a different US distributor label. I can be good with that.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you have a good paper trail (receipts, invoices, emails from him promising shipment, etc)?

Contact his local law enforcement with this information. I know a few guys who did that with great success when they were burned by a seller on eBay. http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html

In your email, you mention multiple orders from this fellow but state that some of the articles have not been delivered? Did you keep ordering from him despite the fact that he was not delivering?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread