The coffee table/display case I just finished

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say that is the most impressive display case I've seen. You have talent and you certainly showed it. My hat is off to you and your collection is rather impressive too. If you made those to sell id buy one quick fast and in a hurry. Puts mine to shame.

Man o' War

Mar 15, 2014
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, I wanted it to be a no brainier. I love "playing" in my wood shop but I don't want to have to think. It's work then.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Wainzoid...
killer display piece.

OP
OP
wainzoid

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Thanks for the compliments folks. Every winter my work slows down so I have to come up with a project to do in my shop. That was this winters project. Last years project was building a replica of my cousins barn. It was for his grandsons, to play with their John Deere toys. It was a really fun project, and the kids loved it. The year before, I made new kitchen cabinets for here. And the year before that I built in a 16' wall unit in the living room which was a window seat with bookshelves for book ends to the unit. Who knows what next years project might be. I thought about a replica farmhouse for my cousins grand daughters, to go with the barn. Until I priced minature windows at Hobby Lobby. They are $15- a piece and I would need 41, yes 41 of those. Not sure my cuz wants to go thru with that. I had about $300- material in the barn and that's all I billed him. I had over 50 hours in it and he knew it. He offered me a thousand. That's more than I expected, but actually less than I really had in it.
OK, Im done boring you. Thanx again for the compliments on my project.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is awesome excellent job.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a beautiful piece buddy. I plan on building something to put in my treasure room. I really like the look of that

c.d.

Feb 2, 2015
WV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most folks won't appreciate what you have built because they have never undertaken such a task. That is a beautiful piece of furniture you have created. If you built that from scratch it is even more impressive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread