pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Over coffee last week folks were talking about the big ice storm that knocked Eastern parts on it's butt in 1998. They went weeks without power in the dead of winter, so they ventured out to get a few candles from the drug store that brought a shipment in every day for the locals. One woman emptied the shelf and folks were standing in line waiting to buy a few, when asked about the others behind her she said she didn't give a rat's ass about anybody else. Well the store sent her packing and she responded that she wouldn't shop there again. The point is folks aren't ready for the slightest burp that nature puts on us, if the whole thing went down the tube it's what you got upstairs that will save the day, and the stash will help pave for a better day down the road. Being a little self sufficient isn't a bad thing, as the paper will come in handy to light the wood stove or wipe the behind, but it won't buy a whole lot of anything when the trust is gone completely. Here's a sobering thought, how long can you make it without buying it?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Book of Ezekiel, chapter 7 verse 19 . . . says something very similar.

With all due respect.
WHOA! I said nothing about throwing the PMs into the streets Chadeaux I said the total opposite "and the stash will help pave for a better day down the road" Sorry I'm not a fan of getting this twist to my thinking.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
They are still burying it. Check out Modern Day treasurers in the cache section. There are 10 treasurers that have been buried in the last year. I am checking out the clues to one now. These are $20K+ treasurers. Frank

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are still burying it. Check out Modern Day treasurers in the cache section. There are 10 treasurers that have been buried in the last year. I am checking out the clues to one now. These are $20K+ treasurers. Frank

Frankn are these advertised buried caches or something else?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions