Of Batteries and Bikinis

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
...so I start to scroll back up to see what was in #6 and #11 and about half way up I said , oh, yeah. I know what those are. And scrolled up and took another look JUST to be sure I had the correct replies.
Those were the ones alright!

grizzly bare

OP
OP
Bodyguard

Bodyguard

Mar 11, 2007
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
BH Sharpshooter II
captain Jack said:
I'm locking my daughter up and throwing away the key, or moving to a land far, far away! ;)
I was down your neck of the woods last week Cap'n, and found it a little to hot to dig. You can move far far away, but then you'll have an ogre or two to deal with ;D

captain Jack

Sep 26, 2006
Richmond, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
then I'll get a larger gun as well, a house with a mote, and dead falls surrounding the property. Only way in or out will be by a zip line to the roof where I will wait with a sniper rifle. That should do it. :)

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
While you're doing that, they will be digging a tunnel out. Young love goes both ways. ;D

Daryl

S

stefen

rtde3 said:
Bodyguard said:
stoney56 said:
Don't think it would bother the magnetic strips. Did you happen to get some pics of your Best Find? ;)
This is the one shot I was able to get of the lady in question.
As for the wife, she thinks the whole thing is rather funny. She knows why I take the camera to the beach. :) She says if I stop looking... I'm dead.... but if I do anything other than look, watch out for frying pans

You should have known that if you put the word "Bikinis" in the title of a thread, you Better have pictures! ;D ;) Notice how many views this thread has? 8)

Couldn't find a picture of a battery dressed in a bikini but I found a Battery powered Bikini Trimmer (that I'm willing to demonstrate) (even at the beach) ;D

Attachments

• Battery Bikini Trimmer.jpg
    Battery Bikini Trimmer.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 298

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
How the heck did this thread wind up with a guy volunteering to give himself a bikini line shave on the beach???

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Watch out guys swinging those detectors builds up certain muscles and you wouldn't want to injure yourself and not be able to hunt any more. ;D ;D ;D

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to answer your question no idont think a detector will mess up the strip on a credit card....
I am going to have to start beach hunting!!!!!!
And at least she had a sense of humor about it......
HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread