Sun hat for headphones

chickenman1

Aug 31, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone!
Just signed on.
While I'm not a bonified treasure hunter, I find the topic interesting. I stumbled across this site while searching, nearly in vain, for a sunhat to wear while I'm doing various chores around my farm here in NC.
.....(on that note: since my dad died back in 2003 I've found dozens of old artifacts and antiques stored in boxes in the attic and barns. I'd love to get rid of them)...
....So- today i'm contacting to let folks know that I've tracked down the ultimate sun hat that is specifically designed for use with headphones; The Funnel Web M4 Prospectors hat. Made in Australia. I received mine a few days ago. The quality, fit, fabric, stitching are exceptional. It was good enough that I ordered oner for my wife and a friend.
The only problem has been that the maker is in AUS and I'm in NC. There's a 14 hr time difference and many times he's a day ahead of me.
The good news is that he is interested in getting a U.S. distributor and I'm interested in doing this. I think the product is unique, of high quality and reasonably priced.
I'm trying to judge what the demand might be before I jump into the deal.
I would be interested in what everyone here thinks.
Many Thanks!!!

dig deeper now

Jul 10, 2013
fulltiming rv'er anywhere in the 48 states
Detector(s) used
Safari MINELAB, minelab pin pointer,lesche left sided teeth ,Lowe's short shovel,12'' sand scoop 5x9 in. 2900 battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no hat will fit

I think you could put a picture of it on this site or any metal detecting store on the net.

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
â—„ Minelab CTX 3030
â—„ XP Deus
â—„ Minelab Equinox 800
â—„ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you proceed with becoming a distributor ??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can take advice and comments on the product but any attempt to sell or take orders will cause thread to be deleted unless you become a charter member or supporting vendor first.

Charter Members can sell items here, if you post a website selling products your required to be a supporting vendor.

Welcome to TreasureNet too.....:hello2:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My work-around is using earbuds.
Marvin

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 2 years old and that was only post,

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure- Hunter---------------------I'm guilty of never looking at the OP date.:occasion14:
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread