So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1 To break the 1900 barrier. Ive been detecting off and on for over 20 years and have never found a pre 1900 coin ??? For various reasons.
2 To find a gold nugget, even a small one.
3 To find a hot blonde and :censored: Oh wait, were talking detecting only. :laughing7:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh this is an easy list for me.

I knocked one goal off the list very early on. I finally made a beautiful wooden display for a property owner and presented it to him. He was so happy and appreciative. His property his what detectors dreams are made of. Native American hot spot, 1659 settlement, 1720s settlement, and a still standing 1761 home that I’ve not even been close to yet. He asked me to please hunt it in the spring. I also presented him with information that proves one of my ancestors and one of his owned a colonial mill together. Quite a hobby this is

#1. Find a Rev War button

#2. Find Mass silver #2

#3. Find a Draped Silver

#4. Find a Capped Silver

#5. Find a silver cufflink

#6. Find the 1659 home of the first settler in my town. I have permission for the property.

#7. Find an officers button at my 1812 spot

#8. Get permission to my dream site and dig complete onion bottles from the swamp, mass silvers from the dirt, latten spoons and spectacle buckles.

#9. Find a Rev War cannonball from a certain shoreline that should contain a few

#10. Make a proper display for my Best Finds.

#11. Find that damn New England Shilling that I know is in this Maine dirt.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To enjoy each hunt to the fullest and be content with whatever I find. It's the surprises that I like the most.

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahhhh this is an easy list for me.

I knocked one goal off the list very early on. I finally made a beautiful wooden display for a property owner and presented it to him. He was so happy and appreciative. His property his what detectors dreams are made of. Native American hot spot, 1659 settlement, 1720s settlement, and a still standing 1761 home that I’ve not even been close to yet. He asked me to please hunt it in the spring. I also presented him with information that proves one of my ancestors and one of his owned a colonial mill together. Quite a hobby this is

#1. Find a Rev War button

#2. Find Mass silver #2

#3. Find a Draped Silver

#4. Find a Capped Silver

#5. Find a silver cufflink

#6. Find the 1659 home of the first settler in my town. I have permission for the property.

#7. Find an officers button at my 1812 spot

#8. Get permission to my dream site and dig complete onion bottles from the swamp, mass silvers from the dirt, latten spoons and spectacle buckles.

#9. Find a Rev War cannonball from a certain shoreline that should contain a few

#10. Make a proper display for my Best Finds.

#11. Find that damn New England Shilling that I know is in this Maine dirt.

That’s it?! Should be a breeze

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Goals

#1 Dig stinking V nickel, My darn white whale :)
#2 Find more Old sights for California. I can find lots of silver in our older towns but I really am trying to concentrate on Gold rush era sights
#3 Dig another seated of any kind
#4 Dig a Half dime
#5 Get in Shape. Lose the weight and keep it off, No more Ide cream for me :(

Well I killed my white whale today. Got my V nickel testing the Equinox. I know a pretty boring find but finally got one so I am happy.:icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• V nic small.jpg
    V nic small.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 49
  • equinox small.jpg
    equinox small.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 47

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I want to find in 2018.
1. A Mississippi CSA belt buckle.
2. More silver, ie. One silver dollar(not picky)
3. Slave tag.
4. Picker's tag.
5. CW Boot spir.
And I could go on But won't. Good luck to all.:thumb_up:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions