WHY IS IT YOU CANT LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS ?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
TRUE STORY: Back in 94' I'm heading back into town from a rural area. State cop was "hidden" in the shadows under an overpass. Had cruise set for 55 but I was going down a steep hill heading toward the overpass bridge. Got right up to it and there's Mr. Cop waving at me to pull over. Naw... I just smiled and waved and kept going. He pulled me over about 1/2 mile away. First thing out of his mouth was "Didn't you see me waving at you?" Sure, I said... "I waved back". He had no sense of humor.

Heading back from a holiday in FL. back in /89 my wife kept telling me to slow down, and sure enough I got pulled over. One officer approached on the drivers side with his hand on the butt of the gun, the other officer that must of been a linebacker was approaching on the passenger side, with his hand on the gun butt. As he got up to the passenger window my wife looked innocently at the hulking cop and said in a stern tone. "I told him to slow down officer" Both cops burst out laughing and I got a stern warning ticket and said the fine would double if caught before the state line. Every radar check I seemed to of great interest.:)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stopped this woman for dui. During the interview questions I asked what she had to drink. She said a Margarita. I asked how many. She said just one.... but it was that BIG one! ╦╦Ç

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heading back from a holiday in FL. back in /89 my wife kept telling me to slow down, and sure enough I got pulled over. One officer approached on the drivers side with his hand on the butt of the gun, the other officer that must of been a linebacker was approaching on the passenger side, with his hand on the gun butt. As he got up to the passenger window my wife looked innocently at the hulking cop and said in a stern tone. "I told him to slow down officer" Both cops burst out laughing and I got a stern warning ticket and said the fine would double if caught before the state line. Every radar check I seemed to of great interest.:)
Back in the '80s there was this commercial where the officer looks at the driver's license and says, "Oh, it's you, Bob". And walks away. We had fun with that one and left some pretty puzzled people stopped on the side of the road as we walked away. ╦╦Ç

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back in the '80s there was this commercial where the officer looks at the driver's license and says, "Oh, it's you, Bob". And walks away. We had fun with that one and left some pretty puzzled people stopped on the side of the road as we walked away. ╦╦Ç
Our Chief had a good sense of humor, Terry. We wore Smokey hats but on Halloween, he always said "Anything goes!" My favorite was the year of the Mickey Mouse ears. 🐭 Talk about Drivers LTAO...! 😂

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on

i dont remember that one ? back to my topic. do you remember the one where it shows the fryin pan and someone holding the egg over the frying pan and says this is your brain and cracks the egg and drops it in the HOT frying pan and says this is you brain on drugs. DO YA WELL DO YA ? who can relate ? does'nt matter wether they are prescription or illegal. they will f_ _ _ k you up !! like me. who can relate ?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i dont remember that one ? back to my topic. do you remember the one where it shows the fryin pan and someone holding the egg over the frying pan and says this is your brain and cracks the egg and drops it in the HOT frying pan and says this is you brain on drugs. DO YA WELL DO YA ? who can relate ? does'nt matter wether they are prescription or illegal. they will f_ _ _ k you up !! like me. who can relate ?
I remember it. Frankly, I never did street drugs and only got hooked on Rx when my back went bad in about '04. Do I wish I never started? Ya, sure. Will I try to get off 'em? Not so sure. ╦╦Ç

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good ol OXY YUMMY!!! Dont do pot or anything above it but man when I was in pain this stuff was glorious. PS I love how you guys hijacked this post! :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please put thread back on topic, topic is NOT pot or drugs. Thankyou.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey... i pat myself on my own back all the time...
And also laugh at my own jokes.. : p

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a bad cold and stuffy nose in around 2012, so I bought a bottle of 12 hour nose spray at the supermarket to help it. Since then I have had to use it every night, even the most innocent of things can get you hooked! I guess there are worse things to be hooked on, but I can't go to sleep without it because my nose will feel completely plugged up.

Did same thing back in late 80's. Used something (gonna spell completely wrong) called neo-cenfieration. Didn't know you could get "hooked" on something like this. Went back twice to doc to get something to counter it. It worked both times. I guess I was a lose learner the first time and went back for another opinion upon the second visit... :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please put thread back on topic, topic is NOT pot or drugs. Thankyou.
Not sure what is so hard to understand about my post. Keep posts on topic. Topic is not DRUGS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Well, Mr. Nomad...... sit over there on the couch. Now, let's start from the beginning... when did you start feeling this way.....? ╦╦Ç

well you see it all started in my teens. I was being discriminated against because of a disability. I had no mentor to bring this to light for me ? ya see i'm naïve, probably bordering on stupid but ? WAIT someone said you charge 100's of dollars an hour for doing this is that right ? are you a licensed professional ? i'll just have to keep liking my own posts:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread