WHY IS IT YOU CANT LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS ?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well see its like this ! if nobody here has gotten the news brief ? my brain is like a potato ok from all these lousy doctors.OH AND THESE TERRIBLE DRUGS.dont know if they just did'nt know:icon_scratch: or did'nt care:dontknow: yeah i know theres good one but i just hav'nt been blessed to deal with the good ones oh and the terrible lawyers. colder than it is outside. so ya know if nobody will do it. ya have to do it yerself. da system is rigged against da dumb and disadvantaged??? i.e me. can anyone relate ?

Nope,, can't relate

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aw, just create more IDs and like your original posts that way. How do you think I got all of my Likes?

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Northside Pittsburgh saying " It's so nice to be nice when you know your nice" aka Hoopergrass (A Winemaster certified for Ripple and Mad Dog 2020)

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Liking your own posts hmmmm?Kind of being on par with burying your own coins etc and digging them up later:laughing7:
well in my own defense. you all know this too. i see squirrels bury their stuff all the time and they forget where ? i see them looking,looking i know i put that here somewhere ? and when they find it man do they ever have the biggest smile on their face ! HUH ! HUH ! ..............:laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can like your own post, we are is America right? You just can't click on a "Like icon" for your post.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who's worried? not me

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I bet my post won't get one like!

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know how come they call it M.D. 20/20?

Because it takes your 20/20 vision away to the point where you'll kiss girls a mad dog wouldn't bite!

:laughing7:

Yea that's right.... That's why I stick to T-bird. What's the word?... Thunderbird... Whats the price?..... 50 thrice....Where ya sleep?.... in the street...Who brings it home?..... Al Capone. etc <grin>

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Judge asked me- "Why were you driving drunk?"

I said- "Because the cop made me blow in the nozzle."

:dontknow:

TRUE STORY: Back in 94' I'm heading back into town from a rural area. State cop was "hidden" in the shadows under an overpass. Had cruise set for 55 but I was going down a steep hill heading toward the overpass bridge. Got right up to it and there's Mr. Cop waving at me to pull over. Naw... I just smiled and waved and kept going. He pulled me over about 1/2 mile away. First thing out of his mouth was "Didn't you see me waving at you?" Sure, I said... "I waved back". He had no sense of humor.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kind of being on par with burying your own coins etc and digging them up later:laughing7:

My wife promised if I get the forgetful disease she'll just bury my best finds around our field so I can dig them up again and have a great time-now that's love. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread