What is in your digger pack ?

VooDoo710

Jan 25, 2018
North East Ohio, Painesville
Detector(s) used
F44, F5, Bounty Hunter Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK guys and girls :hello: I am not sure if this has been asked but I am going to ask it . What is in your digger pack:dontknow::dontknow: ( or back pack ) let's see pictures of what you carry with you out I the field ? I don't have a pack as of yet . I was looking for info on what you guys carry so that I can start to build my Digger Pack ! As of right now I go out with a GI fold away shovel, a composite hand shovel, pin pointer , magnifying glass, small towel ( for excess dirt ), gloves , head phones , batteries. I will get a picture of it all as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and thanks even more for posting replies ! ! !

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few items that I always.try to have with me on a hunt.
a. Extra 9 volt batteries for.my pinpointer.
b. Loupe
c. Antacid tablets
d. Small magnet

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• Bad weed.jpg
    Bad weed.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 45

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old tooth brush, Couple bottles of water, soft bristled wire brush, Magnifying glass . Small flashlight. Extra 9 volt batteries (Some for my friends that NEVER seem to carry them LOL. My cell phone i always carry Roll of black electrical tape, Few Aspirins,Small hand help Lesche Digger or Hand Predator digging tool i also carry a couple of rags . Depending on the Detector i take maybe spare batteries, some kind of snacks. Being Diabetic i some kind of sugar. Digging gloves also
You have to take into consideration your health conditions and what health needs you would require,
Hope this helps

Also where I go i usually take a spare detector along !

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't use a backpack, I gear up at the vehicle and it is normally close enough for me to get a water out of the cooler and a sandwich when I decide to take a break. The only time I wear something on my back is normally late July and August when temp.s soar. I wear a camel pak which holds water so I can stay hydrated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread