March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
There are a lot of great members on this site but there are a few that say they don't believe in what I post is real:dontknow: or do they know what I am posting is real and they do everything they can to stop me and get this site shut down :BangHead: .

Think about it , would DCNR or the FBI want this info to come out . Don't you think they would do anything they can to make this happen. Hay in 3 days we will see pictures that show proof that they lie to us and everyone about this dig, Found Nothing , YA:tongue3:
Not saying I believe in this story one way or the other but pictures of piles of Gold are always helpful in shutting the doubters up. Lacking that it's just a cool story.. No offense to you of course. Just keeping it real.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a GPL and it is my #1 tool I been using for 10 yrs, we own a 2 box, 3 long range locators, many hand held detectors, had GPR on site , Dowsing Rods, and more. WE had a lot of 3/4" copper pins and rods from 16" to 12' long down in the ground for the GPL. Then we drop snake cams down the core holes .

Thanks. With the GPL, are you simply taking the meter reading at face value? Or are you doing a meticulous gridded survey and looking at mapped anomalies? The GPL, BTW, is a copy of a 1971 Popular Electronics project that wasn't very good even in 1971. It's a 2-probe voltage-mode design. If I were using resistivity, I'd get a true Wenner 4-probe current-mode with data logging & mapping software. Anything less is likely a waste of time.

On dowsing & LRLs, if you were to spend about 2 hours with me I'd have you scratching your head as to why none of it works.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we will pics with cool gold and stuff in it on March 14? I'm ready. Gold is soooo pretty.

Joshbiz

May 2, 2014
Sugar Hill, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait. I am more excited about this than Oak Island.. Can't wait for the pictures..
Great Camera work!

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a GPL and it is my #1 tool I been using for 10 yrs, we own a 2 box, 3 long range locators, many hand held detectors, had GPR on site , Dowsing Rods, and more. WE had a lot of 3/4" copper pins and rods from 16" to 12' long down in the ground for the GPL. Then we drop snake cams down the core holes .

would it be possible to see some pics of your LRDs?

Is the two box a Gemini?

Did you have other significant finds over the last 10 years with this same equipment?

Can you divulge EVERYTHING on March the 18th?

How can one identify the weight of 'gold'

Chub

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would it be possible to see some pics of your LRDs? Not at this time

Is the two box a Gemini? No its a Discovery

Did you have other significant finds over the last 10 years with this same equipment? Many, and
if we don't own it we hire some expert for the job.
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Can you divulge EVERYTHING on March the 18th? NO WAY, Just some more pictures. As I said when my lawyer says its OK to talk , we will all talk at the News Conference . WE can talk about the dig . A lot of members said the dig never happen, It was to cold to dig, To much bedrock , or it was just a small dig. When I said 32 FBI agents on site during the dig , a lot thought I was Nuts, the pictures back this up. FBI said they found nothing, we have pictures that prove otherwise. FBI said they had no time to dig in the silver area, the pictures prove they did . We said the FBI dug all night and we have pictures of this. Did they dig in the silver area and up the hill side , pictures show the truth. We see other things in the pictures that back up a lot more. I just can't talk about the investigation yet.

How can one identify the weight of 'gold'
The tool Enviroscan used did . They bought it used for $124,000 . I wish I had one but I could never run it. It cost the FBI over $5000. for them to scan the site
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Chub

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this helps.

Thanks Finder,
So did you handle all the other significant finds over the past decade with the same MO in regards to declaring finds?

Chub

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Finder,
So did you handle all the other significant finds over the past decade with the same MO in regards to declaring finds?

Chub

NO , We just locate sites we want to dig at , mark them with GPS and walk away until we get the Gov. OK to dig or land owners willing to pay Finders Fee. Dents Run was one of our first big ones we wanted to see how DCNR and the FBI would work with us . Now we know, but they know we will not back down either.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
NO , We just locate sites we want to dig at , mark them with GPS and walk away until we get the Gov. OK to dig or land owners willing to pay Finders Fee

But ....... this still qualifies as "found". Right ?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES 100% FOUND and Enviroscan said there was more than I claimed to of found or located .

Did Enviroscan do a full gravimetry survey (you would have gotten a 3D or colorized 2D map) or just take spot readings? If they mapped it, can you share the map?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Enviroscan do a full gravimetry survey (you would have gotten a 3D or colorized 2D map) or just take spot readings? If they mapped it, can you share the map?

This is what our lawyer has been trying to get from day one. When I saw a drawing the FBI made up for us to see , I knew right away someone faked it , There was no way what I was looking at could of been done by Enviroscan, Before the dig we asked to see the scan , the answer was NO but he came back with a computer drawing of what it looked like . Then after the dig on day 2 we asked again and the answer was NO , it was for their eyes only. Locked up. We called Enviroscan and talked to them and got some info. Then we had our lawyer call the FBI to get the scan NO, Senator Pat Toomey tried , then the Justice Dep tried. Now my lawyer has filed paper work over and over again with no luck , Now our brief is due on March 18 and this is it, if we do not get the info we head to Federal Court. So I must hold some info back that we plan to use in court. InkedScan_20180321_LI.jpg I made this drawing its not the original.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is starting to sound just like the hundreds of stories in the philippines ...i totally agree with what carl-nc points out on LRL dowsing gpl 2 box and enviroscan ...it all comes down to either uncle sams boys are lieing or there was no treasure ...i hope the lawyers do a good job ...to me LRL and dowsing says it all.... ( its also mentioned that large iron objects were at or near the site which could of gave false readings ) i like to add a lot more but for sure i would be banned ...im guessing on who paying all the bills for this treasure hunt its sounding as criminal as the ones ive seen here in the philippines

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO , We just locate sites we want to dig at , mark them with GPS and walk away until we get the Gov. OK to dig or land owners willing to pay Finders Fee. Dents Run was one of our first big ones we wanted to see how DCNR and the FBI would work with us . Now we know, but they know we will not back down either.

So you still have other identified treasure co ordinates that the government do not know about ?

Chub

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I supposed the possibility exists, if I remember correctly there was mining activity around, if one or more of the items were ore carts.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask- if March the 14th is the big date why start posting on March 5th? Why not wait until the 14th and BOOM

Chub

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you still have other identified treasure co ordinates that the government do not know about ?

Chub

Yes , In Pa, NY, Va, some big some small on state land . The FBI has already tried to hunt one of them down , NO LUCK :laughing7: They will sit before I give out any more info to Government Agency's. I will give them info on anything we find or locate on Indian artifacts or anything historical but as for treasure sites :laughing7: Bye Bye . If I don't dig them up some one will some day , hay I have fun just hunting them down for my grand kids and their kids.:occasion14:

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Finderkeeper, good work.

Any word on the skeleton with a crutch? and other artifacts back deep in the cave?
Do you think they could go to the back of the cave after they dug the hole?
Maybe they are investigating the skeletons death.

Your Bud Aurum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions