March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES 100% FOUND and Enviroscan said there was more than I claimed to of found or located .

I honestly think that many people are having an issue with the descriptive words you use. In this instance, I choose to disagree with you using the term "found". I look forward to being proved wrong tomorrow when you update, but, if ever a picture was worth a thousand words.

I can go to the "today's finds" portion of this site and see thousands of "found" items. I can see these items because there are pictures. I will remain cautiously optimistic that you will come through for all of us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask- if March the 14th is the big date why start posting on March 5th? Why not wait until the 14th and BOOM

Chub

NO one thought I had 1,000's of pictures of the dig. For 1yr everyone wanted me to post some. The FBI did not know for sure if I had anything either, so I just started posting pictures that would be from different trail cams to prove they were running. First I just posted some pictures before the dig, then pictures after the dig, then a few as they started to set things up for a dig. I had thought the FBI would of called us , or my lawyer , or raided my house but nothing yet :BangHead: I was giving them time to work things out before I post the pictures that prove everything we said is true.
I will not post all the pictures we have, TO MANY, and we need some good ones for Federal Court but what I post should answer some major questions . Its how you play the game, if you want to win.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Finderkeeper, good work.

Any word on the skeleton with a crutch? and other artifacts back deep in the cave?
Do you think they could go to the back of the cave after they dug the hole?
Maybe they are investigating the skeletons death.

Your Bud Aurum

I am sure they could get to it from the back of the cave, I told them that and sent them pictures . What they did when they got to it????? did they remove any coins , artifacts, bones :BangHead: I don't know NO ONE IS TALKING. I am sure this Indian find is not going away and I hope someone looks into it soon. I make no money from Indian Finds and I don't want them to sell or keep. I am after treasure ,not grave digging.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I honestly think that many people are having an issue with the descriptive words you use. In this instance, I choose to disagree with you using the term "found". I look forward to being proved wrong tomorrow when you update, but, if ever a picture was worth a thousand words.

I can go to the "today's finds" portion of this site and see thousands of "found" items. I can see these items because there are pictures. I will remain cautiously optimistic that you will come through for all of us.

We took pictures and still take pictures of our finds underground , we just don't show them .
How much info would you give out on a treasure site when its still in the ground :BangHead:.
Any way what is a picture of a find. There is a law on possession on FOUND treasure. If you have possession GREAT but if you can not get possession under law you can take a picture of it under ( tela posession Spelled wrong I will have the right wording soon) , This was used on the site of the Titanic Ship , Bob did not have possession but under this law he got it taking pictures. So under a law for selvage or found treasure a picture is a must and the word found to file claim. So we used RADAR and got pictures of what's down under, HAY its a picture of a object , talk to anyone that uses radar to locate something and when they do the first thing they say is
I FOUND IT
or I located it. Every one is having problems with the word I use and I was not good at English in school but I am good at treasure hunting . What about a 3D image of a under ground object now , ITS A PICTURE . Things are changing and so is the law.

If the FBI scan could tell size, weight and type of metal on some kind of image , I would like to see it because it could be used as picture to.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
So far u have shown no proof of treasure ...i hope you do have REAL legal photos of on site gold bars being removed and your lawyer finds grounds for a suit ... those gold bars if they exist are still us government property ( like the ones in fort knox) ...this case might drag on for many years good luck (but i think this is plain waste of tax payers money )

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you assuming that the FBI pays any attention to TreasureNet?

Hay we worked with them for 2 months, they had to go over all the paperwork I gave them . You have no idea what it took for them to get a warrant from a Fed Judge . They had to go over all of my research and track it all to the end . They wanted to be 100% it was all right. NOW this is not the FBI you see on TV or lets say the agents we worked with are from the lost and found department. They only look for stolen art work, museum artifacts , gem stones , historical art of all kinds. There are only 16 agents in the US that head up this dep. and they do spend a lot of time on the web Ebay, Amazon, Treasure Net and anyplace someone is dealing with used goods. Were do you think they get their info from. When someone on TN says they found something , don't think they don't contact you as a treasure hunter to see just what you got. ZAP and its gone. Look at how many times members ask me to post my finds :laughing7: Ya . STUPID if you do this full time as I do. BUT I have nothing to hide so I talk and talk about the FBI and DCNR , WHY , because I can :occasion14: I have pictures on both to prove what I say. You try and bash the FBI or DCNR and see how long it takes for things to happen. I WANT THIS IN FEDERAL COURT , how many members here can say that on TV or Radio . NO I'M PISSED OFF BECAUSE THEY REMOVED A LARGE TREASURE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO IT, WHO HAS IT. WAS IT MELTED DOWN. WHO CALLED THE SHOTS ON THIS CASE . WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GET TO THE TRUTH.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1.JPG 19 FBI agents.jpg #2.JPG #3.JPG 19 FBI in one picture with 2 DCNR rangers and 1 operator. AS I said there was 32 FBI agents on site all 3 days. then a LOT more down at the green tent and around the mountain, in the armored trucks ( 3 each truck ). then there was 15 more black SUV's in Penn Field waiting for the convoy at 10:15am 14th.
I will post the rest on March 14th . This should keep some talking.
I am posting 10 pictures in order so keep a eye on the time and the GPS marker center of picture, this is one of two spots that Enviroscan located two more metal spots. The dig starts at 9am. Keep a eye on the camera man he will run to the hole and hold his camera high and starts taking pictures. You can see the head agent we worked with and more agents jump in the hole. They have metal detectors and GPS poles and you will see a yellow measuring tape going to the spot. #8 (2).JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#4.JPG #5.JPG #6.JPG #7.JPG #4 (2)_LI.jpg The camera man moves his equipment to the hole and does a video tape of head agent while he stands with the object behind him. Ya metal detectors in the hole. WHO uses tape measures and GPS to make sure they have the right object. They knew with in a foot were each target was . IF members here look at these 10 series of pictures and don't see that the FBI did FIND something major . O well to each their own. I have a lot more pictures that prove they did find scrap metal , treasure, gold , silver ????? but no matter what I post some will not see the proof. Thank You for taking the time to look close at each photo :notworthy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#8.JPG #9.JPG #10.JPG The camera man moves his equipment back and does another 6 min interview with the head agent, then the object is removed.

I hope I did show the dig was bigger than most thought 24' long , and there was more FBI agents on site than anyone thought because FBI does not treasure hunt. I did show they did work at night time . I did show they found metal and they said they found nothing even when I asked the head agent did you find scrap iron junk or anything and the answer was DID YOU SEE ANY METAL IN THE HOLE, The head agent was a lawyer and that was lawyer talk . He never gave us a Yes or No answer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TN N1.jpg TN N2 (2).jpg TN N3 (2).jpg The FBI sent us and DCNR home at 3PM on Tuesday 13th saying they were done for the day. Neighbors said the noise started back up at 7:30 PM Tuesday and went on all night. These pictures show them getting ready to dig BUT ITS THE HILLSIDE THEY ARE GETTING READY TO DIG, this is the back part of the cave and this is were they had to dig if they wanted to get into the cave for treasure. On Wed 14th at 3pm back on site I ask if they were going to dig in the silver area and the answer was NO WE ARE DONE AND GOING HOME. When the neighbors told us what they saw and we saw these pictures that said they lied about the dig, what else did they lie about. A LOT MORE.

There are FBI agents off to the right side of the 1st photo and the jack hammer attachment to upper left .

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1690559 19 FBI in one picture with 2 DCNR rangers and 1 operator. AS I said there was 32 FBI agents on site all 3 days. then a LOT more down at the green tent and around the mountain, in the armored trucks ( 3 each truck ). then there was 15 more black SUV's in Penn Field waiting for the convoy at 10:15am 14th.
I will post the rest on Mon 14th . This should keep some talking.
Not to put too fine a point on it ... but today is March 13 2019 and Today is Wednesday --that would make tomorrow Thursday. --- so how should I mark my calendar?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirt on cam 2.JPG dirt on cam.JPG close up.JPG close up 2.JPG They were about to cover my trail cam with dirt so I had to stop the dig and get it. A FBI Agent hung a extension cord from this trail cam, No they could not see my trail cams on site, only the dummy trail cams . When I handed this cam to the head Agent he said we missed this one and said ****EN GENIOUS then handed it back to me and as he held it , it was taking pictures of him . My lawyer said this is why I can use these pictures. They knew I had trail cams on site and I gave them this one and they did not remove the SD card :occasion14:

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1690559 19 FBI in one picture with 2 DCNR rangers and 1 operator. AS I said there was 32 FBI agents on site all 3 days. then a LOT more down at the green tent and around the mountain, in the armored trucks ( 3 each truck ). then there was 15 more black SUV's in Penn Field waiting for the convoy at 10:15am 14th.
I will post the rest on March 14th . This should keep some talking.

Hi I can only see the content in the image that has been posted so what you have written underneath is not what is in the above image.Can please post images to match the written text. Why only use still photos anyway ? TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi The civil war relics found at the Dens Run site included masons jar lid . Which was clearly stated as being made of Zinc . Comfirmed by some Expert known to you . When did Masons change from a Tinplated lid as found in a Patent of 1858 to the Zinc type ? TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Finder'sKeepers . What is your legal challenge in the court and the point of law ? TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Finder'sKeepers Thanks for listing the Equipment used in the search . What type and brand of cameras where used to take the images ? TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread