Big Thanks to Gypsy Heart and Treasure Tales!

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I second that but, I can't quite picture TT as a Den Mother. She is just to sassy. :D I nonimate TT as TNet's sassy Princess. :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI UNK Vinny: NO WAY !!! THEY "BOTH" HAVE TURNED ME DOWN SNIFFF They are inhuman and insensitive to my delicate feelings and sensitivities. Will have to sail my boat to my secret tropical island alone now. Nothing worse than a beautiful full tropical moon and no Gyspy or TT to console me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Real de Tayopa said:
HI UNK Vinny: NO WAY !!! THEY "BOTH" HAVE TURNED ME DOWN SNIFFF They are inhuman and insensitive to my delicate feelings and sensitivities. Will have to sail my boat to my secret tropical island alone now. Nothing worse than a beautiful full tropical moon and no Gyspy or TT to console me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oh, it's not you, Don Jose; it's them!
You see they are high rollers.
Now maybe if you, say, rented a place in Las Vegas or an Atlantic City . . .

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Sorry guys, I see TT differently. Make her "Sergeant at Arms of Tnet" or "Official Arms Room Keeper". She more than qualified and in that position you want some perhaps "overqualified". :wink:

DM

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thanks Uncle Vinny and the rest of you....This was really sweet.....I have about three books started and hopefully will be published by next year and starting a new business this next summer, plus we are in the middle of moving by June .... so I might not be around as much as I am now....And I have a hundred places lined up to hunt! LOL....I really enjoy finding sites for all of you to hunt and helping where I am able ....Now if anyone has a large moving truck give me a shout.... :D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Real de Tayopa said:
GYPSY: sniff, I presume this means NO to my trip also?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Ahhhh....but sweet Jose...you still have your mule! :-* And even tho you talk with a honey tongue ,we all know your wife does not like to share her treasure!

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second it also!!! But also agree with Pepper...can;t see TT as a den mother....Sargeant of Arms is more like it!!! :D To both Gypsy and Treasure Tales...thanks for all you;ve done and do for the site, it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated!!!!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Two Great ladies that we are very fortunate to have with us here at TreasureNet. What ever office they may hold, I give my support to them 110%. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wav: :wav:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
TreasureTales said:
Well gosh darn, this thread brought a tear to my old eyes. You folks have once again proved that treasure hunters are the most thoughtful, most generous, and most interesting people in the world. Thanks for thinking of me, UncleVinnys, and all you other youngsters. May God bless you all. Now sit down and stop making a ruckas. hehehehe

Geez Mary....I wonder if this means we have to behave now? :icon_queen: :laughing9:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Gypsy Heart said:
TreasureTales said:
Well gosh darn, this thread brought a tear to my old eyes. You folks have once again proved that treasure hunters are the most thoughtful, most generous, and most interesting people in the world. Thanks for thinking of me, UncleVinnys, and all you other youngsters. May God bless you all. Now sit down and stop making a ruckas. hehehehe

Geez Mary....I wonder if this means we have to behave now? :icon_queen: :laughing9:

gracious no! rofl If you can't be yourself here, where can you be? lol We love ya both just how you are!

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
TreasureTales said:

Behave? why start now?? :wink:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
TreasureTales said:
Christi, I think I should retire now before I make any of these nice folks mad at me sometime in the future. :tard: But you, generous lady, should be the first person entered into the TreasureNet Purveyor of Pleasantries & Particulars. You selflessly provide interesting treasure leads and heartfelt good wishes to all. I doff my dunce cap :occasion18: and :icon_salut: you.

Ok ...enough of this mushy stuff.... :)

OP
OP
UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Gypsy Heart said:

RIGHT! - We can't go gettin' soft now!

It besmirches the image we have as grizzled, ornery old men,
a tough reputation that's taken a while to develop.

Just wanted to show a simple note of appreciation, not to get all
gooshy - so, let's move on now an' ferGITT-about-it!

:evil6:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
UncleVinnys said:
Gypsy Heart said:

RIGHT! - We can't go gettin' soft now!

It besmirches the image we have as grizzled, ornery old men,
a tough reputation that's taken a while to develop.

Just wanted to show a simple note of appreciation, not to get all
gooshy - so, let's move on now an' ferGITT-about-it!

:evil6:

Awwww....you are so sweet Uncle Vinny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread