Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

Here are 8 full length "Gold Fever" shows you can watch online for free.
Also 8 full length "Prospecting America" shows (click on the "Prospecting America" tab next to Gold Fever)
and 8 full length "Gold Prospecting" shows (click on the "Gold Prospecting" tab next to Prospecting America)
for a total of 24 free full length shows for your viewing pleasure!

http://www.goldprospectors.org/Media/Video/tabid/228/Default.aspx
(broadband connection recommended)

Lots of good gold prospecting info. :icon_thumleft:
Check back to that site often as the shows are updated regularly! (once a year or so)

If these shows don't get you fired up, your wood is wet :laughing7:

GG~

Upvote 0

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ya i remember watching some of these along time ago took about a hour to dig them up but they are good to watch again.

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion. . . Tom is a little too childish. If he only acted like the men who watch the show. The show would be more popular than it is.

I turn the channel every time he starts with his goofy bullshit.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thats funny he does get a little goofy.

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little goofy? I stopped watching the show after 3 episodes. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Eureka!!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good site. I considered becoming a member. Thanks for the info.

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes indeed a good site. A cache with tons of information for the noobs and the well seasoned alike. I haven't been here long but now I call it my honey hole of knowledge.

Eureka!!

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thats what i thought too if you dont learn somthing new everyday on here you not looking hard enough...

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks GG for posting that link--a ton of memories there and some interesting information.

All the best,

Lanny

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Anyone catch the "Ghost Mine" show on the tube recently?

Interesting! They uncovered an old mine, and went in it, and discovered a rich gold vein in a closed off section of the mine.Weird stuff started happening, like electronic equipment quitting, noises and freaky stuff!

Not sure where the mine was, maybe N. Cal or Montana, it was mountainous and forested.
Is there a sequel to this show?

I also liked the pilot show about the team finding the old diamond workings in India. It had Dave Mac in it, diving in the river, and they did find some nice diamonds!

Also, GoldFathers was a good show. Lots of Alaskan gold and gorgeous girls!

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like ghost mine but i wish they would show more gold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread