Motherlode Miners Bash 2015

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it was the courts decision after they won the case to keep their claim that had been taken by the state for a public park area. I gave up that part of the claim a couple years ago because I never went down to the public area anyway and to lower it to less than 20 acres being that it was 25 to start. But a simple porta-potty keeps everyone happy and I don't have to dump the tanks every week, which is a day lost because of the travel time to a paid dump station. Then some claim owners on the Yuba's have to keep their receipts from a paid dump station to turn into the dfw monthly so porta-potties makes things real easy for them. But I run a clean camp so I don't have any issues with the DFW reps that I deal with and I even put out trash cans for the public down stream. It's all standard procedure for a lot of us.

» guidelines

Those aren't the rules or the laws Reed. That's a contract between a claim owner and a federal surface management agency. Nothing to do with DFW. It only applies to the claim the contract is on - not anyone else.

Heavy Pans

p.s. If you don't want the claim owners known you need to remove the doc number from the top. It's public information and easy to look up.

The answer is quoted above. This is part of a court document. The claim is closed but I didn't put the names up or how to get to them anyway just because. I did see the number later and figured few would know or bother. I still have all of the court documents :)

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:occasion14:Alrighty now, back to the poopose of this thread, LOL

Geochemdog

Greenie
Mar 22, 2014
Norcal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Assuming i dont have any major project to work on at CSUS (geo/chem major..ooohhyaaa buddy!) I am in like flint! (geo pun intended) Im in Sacramento so im sure i could bring a cooler with some fizz n franks.
I also have sluice, pans, hand dredge with hose/bucket setup, wetsuits/diving/ sniping equipment, & tonnss of general geology tools. Did i mention i like to move MOUNTIANS of dirt for fun?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still happening those dates. Waiting on property owner permission....either way still happening.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread