The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
No doubt about it ! My land matters is the Premiere site without question! And getting better to boot! Thankyou Barry for your support and efforts !

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, good addition to a great site Barry. While I've done a lot outdoor activities along with mapping, measuring and photographing (aerial) of the earth, there is so much more of the physical earth sciences I wish I'd known. Always learning, your site is a great vehicle to some of that that knowledge.

Thanks,
Mike

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to agree with DelNorter here Clay. Great addition for the site! I've already started using it to plan a trip or two. I was also amazed at how many falls there were in my area alone. Some of those areas are wall to wall icons!

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

CApicker

Nov 3, 2013
West Sacramento, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post in fact let's think about this a little more... All the Gold I have in my jars I consider meteoric. During the Earth's formation all her Gold sunk deep and is pretty much inaccessible for now. But thanks to some heavy asteroids and such we now have Gold pretty close to the surface and accessible! I'm afraid one day that we will start mining asteroids and Gold will devalue over night... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread