Status
Not open for further replies.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey it's like the sham-wow for gold.....
Boy that and the gold claw pan and I'm sure I will be able to retire now with all the gold I will be getting with so little work.......:laughing7:

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
might be good for newbies, old folks or short trips in the desert, kinda handy dandy,
when I was just starting out I might have bought one.
I use bulge pumps every time I go out now that I've found out how handy they are...
if you want to go non-motorized try one of these::occasion14:

Looks like the guy was about to crack up as he walked off.... I know I was.....:laughing7:

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's actually three buckets and a pump check out the design it's for convenience and efficiency, A flip phone works but I'd rather use the iPhone

I meant no disrespect in my comment and as stated for people who need that convenience I'm sure it works great. I also gave you credit for trying to hustle and make something happen.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant no disrespect in my comment and as stated for people who need that convenience I'm sure it works great. I also gave you credit for trying to hustle and make something happen.

None taken, I definitely caught that and I appreciate it. It's just I spent about two years perfecting this Gold Wringer and I find efficiency outstanding, I just want to clarify a few things. If anyone is in the Las Vegas area that's where I'm at right now, maybe we can get together and I can show you how well it works, that would be my pleasure.
I'm actually from the bay area and do a lot of prospecting up by Auburn with it. Right now I'm in Henderson caring for my father, Hospice gave him two months to live in October, Well I guess
Some healthier changes in his diet and hydration changed that, 9 months later... Anyway thanks for highlighting the Gold Wringer everyone, I appreciated it, I learned a lot from the comments. I need to do a better video to actually show how it works. (With out all those Jets and my cell ringing Lol!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you also need to become a sponsoring vendor if you want to promote on TNET

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It traps all your heavy concentrates check out these videos

They ARE NOT CONCENTRATES!!!, you are simply CLASSIFYING...

You are sorting by SIZE, not DENSITY.. You are CLASSIFYING...

In no way shape or form are you CONCENTRATING... you are NOT creating CONCENTRATES...

If you want to say we've already dry washed this material and we are classifying our concentrates, I'm cool
with that.. Pretty spiffy little device for doing that out in the field.

But in no way, shape, or form... Are you creating concentrates with that device... You are CLASSIFYING.

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sometimes I think the difference between a beginner gold miner and an expert is by the collection of scam mining equipment they own. We are easy prey when the gold fever is in full bloom. Last scam devise I bought was the roto pan. It sits in my shed along with others. Anyone want to buy it? Now lets get the Gold Wringer, simplicity is best and the devise makes it so complicated, hauling in all that stuff just to classify, I'd rather haul the battery and pump to run a highbanker not a classifier, panning is for testing not production. Also I would mention it was only shown being used on a type of material, if you tested on the material I have to work it the would not last 10 mins., clay and mud. I can with my classifier process 4 buckets 2/3rds. full of 1/2 classified material per hour threw my sluice or electric highbanker. For those who want to see my ultimate classifier View attachment 1474957 It is made from a 5 gal bucket, the wings on top fold out so it sits on top of your bucket that is 3/4 full of water and it will take 3 shovel fulls of material before you have to agitate, no dumping of water over the material not needed. Fast, simple and efficient also cheap. Not calling your system a scam but your lack of mining experience and design shows. Good luck

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back pack. Small is good. If you know what an A.L.I.C.E pack is thank you for your service ..or good job paying attention. That is about the best lightweight yet bullet proof pack to pack you can get. The frame allows for bungee ,strap or para cord lashing. You can leave it out in the elements, for months!!! And still have a back pack that will pack stuff. It will hold a gold pan a Garrett 1/2 classifier nested in a black oil drip pan from Wallyworld or Le'autozone. Plus a stiff brush that Disney princesses clean floors with, a 1 1/12 inch paint brush. Standard screwdriver (or two) plastic trowel or scoop. A geo hammer or/plus a 1 to 3 pound hammer, cold chisel, snuffer, loupe, straw, tweezers, crack hook, cut bottom of a water bottle.
Depending on the day you will throw in among the first aid kit and lunch and fore said items...headphones, batteries. sammiches ,drinking water, extra layer maybe?

To go out and have a "good" day prospecting.

I still haven't spent $200 bucks on a gold wringer

Last edited:

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back pack. Small is good. If you know what an A.L.I.C.E pack is thank you for your service ..or good job paying attention. That is about the best lightweight yet bullet proof pack to pack you can get. The frame allows for bungee ,strap or para cord lashing. You can leave it out in the elements, for months!!! And still have a back pack that will pack stuff. It will hold a gold pan a Garrett 1/2 classifier nested in a black oil drip pan from Wallyworld or Le'autozone. Plus a stiff brush that Disney princesses clean floors with, a 1 1/12 inch paint brush. Standard screwdriver (or two) plastic trowel or scoop. A geo hammer or/plus a 1 to 3 pound hammer, cold chisel, snuffer, loupe, straw, tweezers, crack hook, cut bottom of a water bottle.
Depending on the day you will throw in among the first aid kit and lunch and fore said items...headphones, batteries. sammiches ,drinking water, extra layer maybe?

To go out and have a "good" day prospecting.

I still haven't spent $200 bucks on a gold wringer

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1500913982.134090.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1500913995.716409.jpg
Not quite as nice as the set up you described but this is what I use, clip a bucket or two on and I'm good. Each payday after paying bills set some aside to get the set up more dialed

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I think the difference between a beginner gold miner and an expert is by the collection of scam mining equipment they own. We are easy prey when the gold fever is in full bloom. Last scam devise I bought was the roto pan. It sits in my shed along with others. Anyone want to buy it? Now lets get the Gold Wringer, simplicity is best and the devise makes it so complicated, hauling in all that stuff just to classify, I'd rather haul the battery and pump to run a highbanker not a classifier, panning is for testing not production. Also I would mention it was only shown being used on a type of material, if you tested on the material I have to work it the would not last 10 mins., clay and mud. I can with my classifier process 4 buckets 2/3rds. full of 1/2 classified material per hour threw my sluice or electric highbanker. For those who want to see my ultimate classifier View attachment 1474957 It is made from a 5 gal bucket, the wings on top fold out so it sits on top of your bucket that is 3/4 full of water and it will take 3 shovel fulls of material before you have to agitate, no dumping of water over the material not needed. Fast, simple and efficient also cheap. Not calling your system a scam but your lack of mining experience and design shows. Good luck

So I guess you still don't quite get it, in action it's the easiest way to classify and separate gold from dirt you have to try one to believe it. I'm not trying to sell this to you by the way, but it only weighs 4 pounds you can take it anywhere and leave it in your trunk. I have 6 working at three professional mines up in Alaska right now and in Johannesburg Ca. they dry wash and then they run their cons through the Gold Wringer for the clean up in the field or at the shack. I have work a hi banker for most of the day and found no gold, like many others, I never said I was Parker Schnabel or Tony, but I find gold every time I go out and use, it catches even the smallest tiniest specs I can't lose any gold in it

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so you didn't find gold because of your hi-banker?

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess you still don't quite get it, in action it's the easiest way to classify and separate gold from dirt you have to try one to believe it. I'm not trying to sell this to you by the way, but it only weighs 4 pounds you can take it anywhere and leave it in your trunk. I have 6 working at three professional mines up in Alaska right now and in Johannesburg Ca. they dry wash and then they run their cons through the Gold Wringer for the clean up in the field or at the shack. I have work a hi banker for most of the day and found no gold, like many others, I never said I was Parker Schnabel or Tony, but I find gold every time I go out and use, it catches even the smallest tiniest specs I can't lose any gold in it

Steve there is something your going to have to accept.
the Gold wringer is NOT "the easiest way to classify and separate gold from dirt"
You need to be careful about making statements like that. If you actually believe it. Well, you need to spend more time separating gold from dirt.
You are not going to do well separating miners from their money if they know what your selling is not an improvement on their current situation.
The people looking for the "easiest" way to mine gold usually are finding less than the guys who are using gear that is field proven.
Starting out with a new tool and telling everyone how necessary it is while disregarding the algebra isn't a good business model.

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You made the statement ' easiest way to classify " how do you know that. Have you tried my method or other methods and have you run at least 10 thousand buckets of unclassified material threw your system, I have threw my efficient cheap homemade classifier. As for you 4lb. system this is my 8lb. system, 20160516_151030a.jpg combined with my cheap classifier I can process 1 cubic yard of 1/2 inch classified material in 4 hours. Experience is the best teacher.

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve there is something your going to have to accept.
the Gold wringer is NOT "the easiest way to classify and separate gold from dirt"
You need to be careful about making statements like that. If you actually believe it. Well, you need to spend more time separating gold from dirt.
You are not going to do well separating miners from their money if they know what your selling is not an improvement on their current situation.
The people looking for the "easiest" way to mine gold usually are finding less than the guys who are using gear that is field proven.
Starting out with a new tool and telling everyone how necessary it is while disregarding the algebra isn't a good business model.

I'm well aware that separating Gold from dirt is an art. There are so many efficient ways of doing it, some a lot more expensive than others. Not all of these are as fool proof as The Gold Wringer.
I've spent hours detecting and sluicing and have done well with both. But I have found using The Gold Wringer I'm finding the better pay dirt quicker and "forgive me and easier"
I enjoy prospecting, I don't go out just to move dirt, I go out and enjoy quickly finding and processing pay-dirt, it may be a little like the tortoise and the hare, I may not be moving the amount of material but I'm steadily collecting Plenty of Gold.

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You made the statement ' easiest way to classify " how do you know that. Have you tried my method or other methods and have you run at least 10 thousand buckets of unclassified material threw your system, I have threw my efficient cheap homemade classifier. As for you 4lb. system this is my 8lb. system, View attachment 1475927 combined with my cheap classifier I can process 1 cubic yard of 1/2 inch classified material in 4 hours. Experience is the best teacher.

Nice I like the look of it, that's a lot of buckets how many oz. of gold did you get?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Steve,

Watched your demo video (you in the desert underneath a flight path) and, while
I appreciate your ingenuity, I have arrived at several conclusions:

1) There's several small parts associated with the GW; easy to lose and you're sunk without them.

2) It's not a fast classifier. I could classify 5 gal of material and have it panned out in about the same time
it took you to classify a couple quarts.

3) Garrote Gold started the thread, and you took it from there...clearly a planned marketing approach, but
you aren't a TNet vendor.

As said, I appreciate your ingenuity and creative design, but I just don't see the benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread