Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess you still don't quite get it, in action it's the easiest way to classify and separate gold from dirt you have to try one to believe it. I'm not trying to sell this to you by the way, but it only weighs 4 pounds you can take it anywhere and leave it in your trunk. I have 6 working at three professional mines up in Alaska right now and in Johannesburg Ca. they dry wash and then they run their cons through the Gold Wringer for the clean up in the field or at the shack. I have work a hi banker for most of the day and found no gold, like many others, I never said I was Parker Schnabel or Tony, but I find gold every time I go out and use, it catches even the smallest tiniest specs I can't lose any gold in it

A classifier over a bucket or tub doesn't lose any gold either. If there is a clean up shack then a blue bowl, miller table, spiral wheel, or just gold pans are more than effective at recovering fine gold. Not to mention you are dealing with a closed circuit set up still and can't "lose" any gold from your concentrates.

Comparing a bucket with a bilge pump to a piece of production equipment and blaming the lack of gold found on the equipment illustrates that you have little to no actual prospecting experience.

Next to a creek or river with water a sluice of a good panner with out produce the gold wringer all day long. In the desert a drywasher will smoke it and with stuff to carry.
Actually that gold rush nugget bucket thing that was on shark tank is a much better buy..

A large mortar tub with water and a 1/2 inch classifier is a gold factory compared to a bucket with a low flow garden hose attached.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I saw one of those gold rush nugget buckets, I couldnt figure it out.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Since I live in a desert area, it is only in my dreams that I have sufficient water near where I am digging to use any kind of wet method. I usually dig distant to my truck so carrying enough water to pan or use a gold wringer is pretty much un-doable. If water should ever occur then I am just going to pan it to concentrates, at the source, and take them home to deal with later. It is pretty easy to do production panning to reduce the volume of concentrates to a manageable level (somewhere around a gallon in total) while at the same time minimizing the potential of panning losses in the field.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this today from Gold Wringer owner:
Howdy Steve! Worked a creek in Northwest Montana one day. I left with one speck of gold and seven mosquito bites. Hardly ever got any gold up there anyway. but the wringer works! And I believe it actually got my husband interested more thanks. Carole

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have many happy users, if you would try one you would see it's a easy and fun way to
Prospect with out spending hardly any money. Never have I seen so many folks dogging something they haven't used or watched in person being used. It's a hoot though you guys are all entertaining.

It's been fun Steve

Last edited:

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We have many happy users, if you would try one you would see it's a easy and fun way to
Prospect with out spending hardly any money. Never have I seen so many folks dogging something they haven't used or watched in person being used. It's a hoot though you guys are all entertaining.

It's been fun Steve

Lol $189 is hardly any money for a home depot bucket, pump, and a classifier? Maybe not in the bay area but people that actually go out and get gold know what works. I'd like to give your "tool" the benefit of the doubt, but outside of someone buying paydirt online and running it in his garage at home through your "Gold Wringer" I don't see it being practical at all in the field. A pan would get an infinite amount more gold than this fancy classifier. I'm just beating a dead horse though because actual miners that get real gold have already commented and you dismiss their opinion as "entertainment"... Btw I can pretty much assure you we've all used classifiers and know how they work.:thumbsup:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never have I seen so many folks dogging something they haven't used or watched in person being used.

It's being dogged because it's not a product that people want to even try... Let alone use... It's simply a waste of time and money. Plus, you haven't become a vendor on here and that shows your own lack of interest in your product. If it was worth having and talking about, you would have become a vendor here yourself.
Can you compare it to a Gold Cube highbanker or tromel? No! End of story.

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's being dogged because it's not a product that people want to even try... Let alone use... It's simply a waste of time and money. Plus, you haven't become a vendor on here and that shows your own lack of interest in your product. If it was worth having and talking about, you would have become a vendor here yourself.
Can you compare it to a Gold Cube highbanker or tromel? No! End of story.

Got this today will leave name off but the truth always come out eventually

This is the message that was sent: ************* you cant win, too many old fogeys they do the same thing to everyone, yet lots of them do all kinds of things like selling mining products and panning dirt. I've sold concentrates and bought & sold gold on ebay to get my grubstake. I think its a good product for some people, I'm more of a do-it yourself-er like a lot the guys here. tell some good gold getting stories be personable, comment on other threads. etc… good for some networking, I'm sure guys you meet here will stop in at the gold shows and such.

A Quote from Jonathan Swift at 1686 alumnus Trinity College Dublin "Falsehood Flies and the truth comes limping after it"

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol $189 is hardly any money for a home depot bucket, pump, and a classifier? Maybe not in the bay area but people that actually go out and get gold know what works. I'd like to give your "tool" the benefit of the doubt, but outside of someone buying paydirt online and running it in his garage at home through your "Gold Wringer" I don't see it being practical at all in the field. A pan would get an infinite amount more gold than this fancy classifier. I'm just beating a dead horse though because actual miners that get real gold have already commented and you dismiss their opinion as "entertainment"... Btw I can pretty much assure you we've all used classifiers and know how they work.:thumbsup:

Again it's 3 buckets and a rule pump,classifier,shut off vaulve,heavy brass hose barb,4' hose,12 volt switch mounted on the main bucket 6' of wire with alligator clips to connect to your battery nylon guards on catch bucket to prevent material reaching the pump area reservoir, and free shipping to the lower 48 and takes 2 hrs to build one, which I build myself. Almost forgot stainless tweezers, 12 inch gold pan, small glass bottle, snuffer bottle,
Oh yea, A really cool Gold Wringer sticker!!! And if you buy one in person strong handshake and a smile and sincere thank you.

Last edited:

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw the YouTube vid, it looks like bottom bucket holds water, middle bucket to catch dirt, then a screen that you load material in to hose off from water from bottom bucket. I can see how someone out there who has mobility issues could benefit by hosing material down, although places like the bear river in colfax and surrounding places that ban any form of motorized pumps it might not be a good application. Gold ringer Steve, have you offered these for a free trial to people who might be interested? My thoughts are market this to anyone who needs extra help in the mobility area, and maybe offer free trials, I would also be a tnet supporter so you can legitimately advertise. As a former small business owner I would also look at the criticism as constructive and maybe when speaking about your product explain there are many ways to screen down but that yours is for a specific purpose. I know for a fact you will have good responses by that approach. Good luck and heavy pans

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your combative style won't win converts. Even old fogey types are converted by results and testimony of results. Get some results. "Shut up or put up!"

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw the YouTube vid, it looks like bottom bucket holds water, middle bucket to catch dirt, then a screen that you load material in to hose off from water from bottom bucket. I can see how someone out there who has mobility issues could benefit by hosing material down, although places like the bear river in colfax and surrounding places that ban any form of motorized pumps it might not be a good application. Gold ringer Steve, have you offered these for a free trial to people who might be interested? My thoughts are market this to anyone who needs extra help in the mobility area, and maybe offer free trials, I would also be a tnet supporter so you can legitimately advertise. As a former small business owner I would also look at the criticism as constructive and maybe when speaking about your product explain there are many ways to screen down but that yours is for a specific purpose. I know for a fact you will have good responses by that approach. Good luck and heavy pans

I'm open to that, you can reach me my contact info is on my first video on YouTube, I'm not going to leave it here, I never wanted to show my product on the site. I saw this post on google read it, then signed up to comment on the post that just didn't get it. I was familiar with the site before and found it interesting. As far as combative I've been only honest and forthcoming if it seemed that way I'm sorry, just the protective father in me I suppose.
I'm not the type of father that if my kids do something wrong I still defend them, that's one of my pet peeve's.
I just use this and it works so efficiently and strongly believe it.
And I have thanked everyone prior for there posts.

OP
OP
Garrote Gold

Garrote Gold

May 25, 2017
southern mines area mother load
Detector(s) used
AT gold,
Bazooka,
any gold pan will do
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I posted the original because I knew it would bring out the trolls like myself, i figured no one had one, but I wasn't expecting the maker to reply. Steve, you should set up at the amra auburn gold show or the Sonora show and maybe you will see 1/2 of the salty miners on here, lol

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I posted the original because I knew it would bring out the trolls like myself, i figured no one had one, but I wasn't expecting the maker to reply. Steve, you should set up at the amra auburn gold show or the Sonora show and maybe you will see 1/2 of the salty miners on here, lol

Thanks for that you're a gem of a Guy, oh that reminds me I have also sold one to gem stone mine in Brazil to wash down their material to find
Amethyst. ...
Emerald. ...
Rubellite. ...
Citrine. ...
I have a very good friend that handles most of the transactions between Brazil and US and China.
He took one down to the mine, individuals could actually find the stones quicker he said with it.

As far as doing the show I would love to either one unfortunately I am right now I'm in Henderson Nevada caring for my sick father In hospice care.
But I saw those that's More in my neck of the woods too wish I could.

Thanks for a few days of fun with the boys !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread