I find gold in your area

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a possibility. USGS has free Landsat images, which one can use. So its not like he rented the multi-million satellite for a week or so.

And not everyone likes getting their hands dirty.

Thats exactly what I said he was doing; drawing little circles on google-earth (satellite) pictures. We have a name for those people who don't like to get their hands dirty... :laughing7:

cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Whites GoldMaster e series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give a try. I see only a benefit.
7ead158c216c2531d509dec9f427ec48.jpg
57d68871760c3e34d5c4338a6beb0f28.jpg

Brother and I drywashing with our Keene 140s part-time

cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Whites GoldMaster e series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for double picture. What other info do you need?

Brother and I drywashing with our Keene 140s part-time

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
send to me the coordinates of the area

I smell a serious rat.

So I tell you I am going to do. Tomorrow I will post a pic of an area I have core drilled EXTENSIVELY. I know exactly what is there and what is not including the rock strata. If you can tell me where the gold is, I'll be impressed and lay off.

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People on my maps to issue a license for further exploration and production, I have no time to talk then.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
33°00"06.64"N, 109°13'34.97"W

Your on and it is put up or shut up time. So where is it?

Attachments

• google earth image 1.jpg
    google earth image 1.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this place is close to the largest copper mine Morenci. large gold deposit located north of your origin point and he said the yellow line. a small southeast noted point and the boundaries marked in black marker can occur gold. it is not all gold that is there.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
this place is close to the largest copper mine Morenci. large gold deposit located north of your origin point and he said the yellow line. a small southeast noted point and the boundaries marked in black marker can occur gold. it is not all gold that is there.

View attachment 1259285

That area is not even close to what I posted. I know the area you posted and there is nothing there. Not even copper.

So what is in the area I posted?

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm better than you know where that is. where you show, you go check. coordinates do not fit your piece of card, which coordinates the card, your image?

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry,I changed the map , and I found this place. yellow marked area with gold.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK, your busted.

You should know that I work at the Morenci Mine right now. I won't tell you what I do. The area in question is privately owned property, by a good friend of mine, that I use as a test bed for my equipment. The only thing there is 450 feet of Gila Conglomerate followed by one of the largest aquifers in the state. Under that is solid granite.

It's been cored down to around 1500'. There is not even a placer anywhere in that area. It's been heavily tested for that too.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And I should add that I have maps of this area dating back to the late 1890's. Along with drill logs from the local water well drillers. We compare notes in order to know what lies under the ground.

This area has been beat to death with every exploration method imaginable since the late 1870's when they were chasing Geronimo around here. Who by the way was born about 5 miles away from my doorstep.

This area was also heavily explored by Francisco Vazquez de Coronado while looking for The Seven Cities of Cibola.

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use satellite images and they gave me more authoritative than any cards. age cards 100, 200 years. and the age of the fact that the picture is hundreds of millions of years. I do not what was right in what I have painted and gold, I am sure, and I do not need, and e use any cards yet. what I have gold - a gold and you can not be evaded them with any two cards. You can not say it is not so.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use satellite images and they gave me more authoritative than any cards. age cards 100, 200 years. and the age of the fact that the picture is hundreds of millions of years. I do not what was right in what I have painted and gold, I am sure, and I do not need, and e use any cards yet. what I have gold - a gold and you can not be evaded them with any two cards. You can not say it is not so.

WTF did you just say? I recognize the words but the order in which they are presented is pure gibberish.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

CORE SAMPLES DO NOT LIE. END OF STORY.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You find gold in my area ?

Not if I find it first :)

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not need to go for the rock samples that would find gold. you did not know but the satellite image is primary, even in relation to the samples. the fact that you have not found a metal detector and gold does not mean it is not there, it is not necessarily there placer, mining it, and to be deeper than the metal detector can find. your company if there is her secret that the only one in the north with a geodynamic setting Morenci mine gold deposits formed equivalent to reserves, and I understand where it is.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The picture I posted is property that belongs to a very close friend of mine. His Grandfather was also a close friend of mine. A "dowser" convinced him that their was gold is several locations on his property over 30 years ago. I was the seventh company to be in there.

Over 500,000 linear feet of core samples have been taken across 700 acres. There was 6000 feet taken in the area you identified as it was an area "identified" by a "dowser". THERE IS NOTHING THERE. If there was it would be mined by now as my friend could use the money.

My friends Grandfather spend a small fortune trying to find something that was not there. All the samples were looked at by professionals. THERE IS NOTHING THERE EXCEPT WHAT I POSTED.

Tony Beets said it best. Wanna find gold? You drill.

I don't play games when it comes to mining or exploration. Time is money in this industry. And more fortunes have been made off "mining the miners" than the miners have made mining.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread