I find gold in your area

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd morning Mad, userkc, Coffee so early in the morning ? :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: and whoever cares to join us.

My properties are all located in Sonora and Chuhuahua, ole Mexico. I am considered an Arizona Citiz. Hi mad/.

Keep posting gentlemen, very interesting.

Incidentally, I have worked as an Assayer and mill forman.

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all part marked in blue marker of interest,
it is that gold is transport.
image.jpeg
here marked blue placers are of interest.
and yellow dots where to look for gold.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
it's not all that can be said, that at first glance it can be seen and understood.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If there is gold there then it is deep since the top 400 feet is Gila Conglomerate, a sedimentary rock. And I WILL NOT take a core drilling rig there. There are mine adits and shaft in the area that have old dynamite in them.

Don't get me wrong, there is gold here. It is hard to find a deposit that is mineable.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One thing to remember about Gila Conglomerate is you never know what you are going to find. The wife picked these up in the driveway a few days ago.

Chrysocolla, Malachite, Azurite, Chrysoprase, Fire Agate, and a couple I haven't identified yet. Been busy.

Attachments

• minerals from driveway 001.jpg
    minerals from driveway 001.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is very possible that these placers are intermediates and bulk of redeposited on the south-east. here is your gold ore from the point of the yellow, blue dotted the entire area.

image.jpeg

S

stefen

"remote sensing" is pure BS and nothing more than guessing. It's what everybody does when searching for things. "Gee, that looks like a promising area, Il'l check over there. Now I'll look over here and there...."

There is a special section of the forum for all that hokum and non-sense. The gold prospecting area isn't it.

:thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen, if you have been following, you can easily see that Mad, and the others, have done a better job than the prof. geologists on my properties so much for dowsing for Gold, ,it works. I will admit that most dowsers are self deluded, and this causes many problems, but Mad , and the others, have proved that it's quite feaseable, and have done so magnificently.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jason, if you have been following, you can easily see that Mad, and the others, have done a better job than the prof. geologists on my properties so much for dowsing for Gold, ,it works. I will admit that most dowsers are self deluded, and this causes many problems, but Mad , and the others, have proved that it's quite feaseable, and have done so magnificently.

There are zero examples of dowsing working in a controlled test. Zero. When it works it is due to the judgement and experience of the "dowser" leading to a good, educated guess.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh ?? That is a lot of country to just make good independent guesses when our geologist couldn't, also most zeroed in on the same areas ??? I wanna know what school that they went to to do that, suggestions Kevin ?? wana a coffee ?:coffee2: :coffee2:

Incidentally, what is Geology except for a series of educated guesses, probabilities ?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geology, hmmm. A cpmpany used resistivity, induces charges and another to evaluate my Escondida for Norant, of Canada, they could find nothng of economic value. despite extremely hi grade ore. ??????

Speaks wonders for our modern Geology, they didn't have any better track record then the general dowsers do.

This on a property that has 100 meters of hi grade blocked out ???

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin, there are Psychological questions involved in testing dowsers. .......there is a reason why the great spoofer Randy issued a challenge of $ 1.000..000 for proof of succesful dowsing, when they abound..and it isn't because dowsing doesn't work.

Personally, I tried it and succesfuly found my wife's wedding ring 9 times out of 10. when she hid it. The tenth time I just couldn't settle down until I finally admited defeat, where upon my dear wify, who had ben making pastries, suddenly said "oh, you mean this "? and produced it from her apron pocket. sheesh; I had been following her around the room. No, I don't use dowsing my self in mining, I just don't have enough confidence, whch s extremely important.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin, there are Psychological questions involved in testing dowsers. .......there is a reason why the great spoofer Randy issued a challenge of $ 1.000..000 for proof of succesful dowsing, when they abound..and it isn't because dowsing doesn't work.

Personally, I tried it and succesfuly found my wife's wedding ring 9 times out of 10. when she hid it. The tenth time I just couldn't settle down until I finally admited defeat, where upon my dear wify, who had ben making pastries, suddenly said "oh, you mean this "? and produced it from her apron pocket. sheesh; I had been following her around the room. No, I don't use dowsing my self in mining, I just don't have enough confidence, whch s extremely important.

Hmm, ok. I defer to your expertise.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've seen dowsing work for water. The guy even told us the approximate depth we would hit water. And damned if he was not within 25 feet multiple times while drilling on the property I posted.

I have never seen it work for gold or other minerals. I might try to wedding ring test just for giggles.

I have my own opinion about resistivity testing. I really think that soil conditions such as acidity and alkalinity along with operator experience affect the outcome. Same with seismic testing. Like I said, they completely missed the rather large deposit on my property. This is why this stuff is ALWAYS backed up with core drilling.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
geology, hmmm. A cpmpany used resistivity, induces charges and another to evaluate my Escondida for Norant, of Canada, they could find nothng of economic value. despite extremely hi grade ore. ??????

Speaks wonders for our modern Geology, they didn't have any better track record then the general dowsers do.

Resistivity is useful for finding faults, easily eroded ( i.e. water-filled, fractured rock) and the likes. Also can help find areas of sulphides. That's my theory.
Did they find anything at all? Or even come to a conclusion? I mean, they must've taken some samples to?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hello, my friend. Grab a cup of coffee as this might take a few.

I believe that I am getting to the point that I fully understand what userkc is trying to do and I will attempt to explain.

Based on the images and a little review of geology, I believe that userkc is trying to map skarn deposits. This has been tried in the past and it had a 50/50 chance of success. Not a lot of effort was put into it as skarn deposits tend to be on the smaller side but can be phenomenally rich. Many things need to be there for a skarn deposit though, such as tectonic activity and hydrothermal activity.

I do believe based on the pictures and description that you gave me of your property that you are dealing with a skarn deposit based on the circular uplift or intrusion into the host rock. The ore vein could be anything from paper thin to massive pockets like the old Cornish tin miners found.

If I was you, I would look for an anomalies in coloration along the faults and fractures as this would suggest a high degree of mineralization quite possibly from hydrothermal activity. This also brings the Supergene effect into play. I am not sure how deep your water table is there, but the richest areas will be just above the water table due to the Supergene effect.

The Duplex mine in Nevada is an example of this. It was running at 72 ounces of AU per ton in it's heyday. Check ALL deposits that look like they might contain iron ore, as they may also contain gold.

There is a very good reason why we say gold wears an iron hat here in Arizona. And I suspect that it will not be much different there.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe he's also mapping hydrothermal alteration zones in general.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread