Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426357024.334305.jpg

These are the things the Health Food store recommended!

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi-

Just to avoid confusion Number9- Is the syringe in the pic above , how its applied and the rough dose?. Surely
that's a lot and would be too thick ( Viscous ) ? You may be completely right, I just don't know.

Anyway Flyadive, you are winning the first stage of the battle, which is not to give up hope.
Hoping for the best results for your brother.
Rory

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know what condition you have... but, most herbal medicines won't react with other drugs, just make sure you do the research to know the facts!
Born with A1AD and found out through genetic testing, oldest brother died from it (complications because of it) so with a compromised immune system it has given other hosts a great opportunity to do what most folks bodies can do naturally to defend themselves.
It's hard to turn the clock back on time and I believe that a many bales of tobacco and pounds of other smoke producing products would of better left alone knowing what I know today about the pipes.

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chemo sucks a friend of mine has had it twice and is a believer in "RICK SIMPSON OIL" GOOOGLE IT

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hi-

Just to avoid confusion Number9- Is the syringe in the pic above , how its applied and the rough dose?. Surely
that's a lot and would be too thick ( Viscous ) ? You may be completely right, I just don't know.

Anyway Flyadive, you are winning the first stage of the battle, which is not to give up hope.
Hoping for the best results for your brother.
Rory

The syringe is used to dispense the oil...
6702713_orig.jpg

If you get "cannabis oil" from a health store.. it will be "hemp seed oil" made from cannabis seeds and not medical grade oil.

The oil is taken by mouth.. starting dose is 1/2 drop, three times a day. For cancer it's said to use nearly 60 grams in three months.
The oil is highly concentrated! You'll note in the picture in my last post, it says it's 41.7% THC And it's common for oil to be above 60% THC!
Taken by mouth, it will take about 1 1/2 hours before the effect is felt. Everyone has a different tolerance level, start very small!

Do your research!!

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can purchase the oil online? Along with the syringe? Legally. Or would I require a prescription.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your brother.

When my Dad was diagnosed, I searched the internet for days, and found dozens of supposed cures..... but which one do you try?

If you ignore the Doctors, try one, and your loved one dies, it can be extra heart wrenching.

Good Luck, I wish I could help.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the issues my cousin Earl was dealing with was the pain meds. In order to function he was so "out of it" that he barely had a life at all, he was essentially a vegetable. With the oils, he has a life where he's actually a participant instead of just lying in a vegetative state. I guess just getting rid of the pain and being "aware" has given him a sense of purpose. He's up and doing whatever "cooking" he's doing in the basement. That's what he told me was the greatest benefit of the oils. It gave him hope. Otherwise he'd have just wasted away.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
#9, what do you think about Rick Simpson oil, the extract you have, (I'm unable to obtain) unless I grow my own. Or find someone to sell me a pound or two. I don't have that kind of time? To produce and make the oil!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
#9, what do you think about Rick Simpson oil, the extract you have, (I'm unable to obtain) unless I grow my own. Or find someone to sell me a pound or two. I don't have that kind of time? To produce and make the oil!

Well.. you've been doing some research.. very good!

Rick started making the oil years ago and is the one who brought the benefits front and center.
He discovered the oil would in some cases cure cancer and also have great results with other conditions.
No problem finding the info to make the oil.. the hard part would be getting the plant material.
Rick will tell you it takes a pound of material to make 60 grams of Rick Simpson Oil(RSO) which is needed for cancer, taken over a 3 month period.
Growing your own would save you a lot of money if your laws allow?
Current NJ price per oz...
High Quality$344.82
Medium Quality$284.04
New Jersey Weed Prices - PriceOfWeed.com

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In just about any other context I'd bet this thread would be canned ASAP!

"Hey, go get yourself some 50% THC Cannabis oil!"

"Where can I find a pound or two of pot?"

hehe :laughing7:

In all seriousness though, my prayers are with your brother and I hope for the best. Modern medical science doesn't have all the answers so hopefully something else will help. I do recommend the sugar and carbohydrate-free diet in addition to other strategies, though it might be hard to resist the sweets after a healthy dose of herbal medicine!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
In just about any other context I'd bet this thread would be canned ASAP!

"Hey, go get yourself some 50% THC Cannabis oil!"

"Where can I find a pound or two of pot?"

hehe :laughing7:

In all seriousness though, my prayers are with your brother and I hope for the best. Modern medical science doesn't have all the answers so hopefully something else will help. I do recommend the sugar and carbohydrate-free diet in addition to other strategies, though it might be hard to resist the sweets after a healthy dose of herbal medicine!

You'll notice I did say..."if your laws allow?"... and, "check with your state".:icon_thumleft:

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
asparagus is good for some cancers my father in law used it to some degree for results and Prayer. rwdmo

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard a local story of a guy who was sent home to die. Someone told him about dandelion root. Supposedly he took this for a few weeks/months..IDK, and was cancer free about 6 months later.
There is a company out of Pennsylvania that sells the capsule form.
Best wishes to your brother and your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions