Alternative for curing Cancer?

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story short.. A few years ago they pulled a tumor out of my dog, growing out of her adrenal gland and wrapped around her aorta...
We took her in because the tumor had ripped off its blood vessel and she was bleeding out internally..

Anyways. My vet is a crazy little half oriental lady. She is well versed and practices standard Western medicine, but when that fails..
She falls back on the Eastern Stuff, herbs and acupuncture and that kind of stuff... She's an awesome vet..

I wasn't putting my dog through chemo, so we went with what the vet prescribed... And apparently it worked quite well, my dog lived another
21+ months. After they pulled out her tumor I was told we'd be doing good if my dog lived another day, lucky to make it to the end of the week, and
very lucky if she lasted until the end of the month...

So the vet had my dog on these weird little tea pills, 6 of each twice a day, grind 'em up and throw them in her food, and the expensive stuff, some
5 mushroom liquid.. $160 for an 8 ounce bottle that lasted an 80lb dog a month....

Something I hadn't seen mentioned in this thread yet. Just something else for you to look into.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Long story short.. A few years ago they pulled a tumor out of my dog, growing out of her adrenal gland and wrapped around her aorta...
We took her in because the tumor had ripped off its blood vessel and she was bleeding out internally..

Anyways. My vet is a crazy little half oriental lady. She is well versed and practices standard Western medicine, but when that fails..
She falls back on the Eastern Stuff, herbs and acupuncture and that kind of stuff... She's an awesome vet..

I wasn't putting my dog through chemo, so we went with what the vet prescribed... And apparently it worked quite well, my dog lived another
21+ months. After they pulled out her tumor I was told we'd be doing good if my dog lived another day, lucky to make it to the end of the week, and
very lucky if she lasted until the end of the month...

So the vet had my dog on these weird little tea pills, 6 of each twice a day, grind 'em up and throw them in her food, and the expensive stuff, some
5 mushroom liquid.. $160 for an 8 ounce bottle that lasted an 80lb dog a month....

Something I hadn't seen mentioned in this thread yet. Just something else for you to look into.

A veterinary physician doesn't have the same guidelines as their human counterpart that can only prescribe FDA approved meds.
Many things that are used for animals will also work for us but can't be given. DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) is a great example...
it's been used on horses for sprains for many years... it's also great for us and will work on arthritis too!
Cannabis is also used on animals, search "cannabis medicine animals".

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our hearts and prayers go out for your brother & his recovery and all who have cancer.

Keep trying, natural cures have been around for thousands of years, unfortunately a lot of it has been lost thru time and greed of the pharma companies. One of the reasons chemo sometimes works is it poisons the cancer long with the body, and the body in response redoubles it's effort to recover and sometimes succeeds in eradicating the cancer.
We all have cancer cells but they are kept in check by our immune system, when something interferes with that the cancer cells start growing. Your bother needs to give his body the best possible chance he can at fighting and winning against the cancer. all the way from positive thoughts, laughing releases good endorphins, natural foods and medicines, etc. in other words what ever it takes. It's too bad our country does not embrace natural cures, they have been proven to work for thousands of years without the side effects of pharma drugs. If a walk in the sun makes him feel better so be it!
I hope you succeed in getting what he needs to recover, God bless!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body! It thrives in an acidic body! Eat only alkaline foods!
Research Wheat Grass Juice!
Best regards! Your brother is in our prayers!

Red Fox 4

Mar 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Colloidal Silver combined along with blood electrification (blood electrification machines can be found for around $300 and Colloidal silver you can make at home yourself or buy at certain places like GNC). Colloidal Silver will kill any virus, fungus (which ultimately is what cancer is), bacteria, or mold known to man. You can find video's describing how to make colloidal silver on you tube as-well as more info on blood electrification there as-well.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I found someone who says he will deliver the oil for 500 bucks if I pay him first, he wants my information.. "Drdonald Bright"!
Scam?

fly sorry to hear about your brother, legit docs dont operate on the $$ and info
stay clear of that

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
, legit docs dont operate on the $$ and info
stay clear of that

I am cw0909, it is illegal . My Brother says its "out of touch"
He doesn't want to take any chances either.
Don't have enough time to make our own and don't have the resources. He lives in Pa.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Colloidal Silver combined along with blood electrification (blood electrification machines can be found for around $300 and Colloidal silver you can make at home yourself or buy at certain places like GNC). Colloidal Silver will kill any virus, fungus (which ultimately is what cancer is), bacteria, or mold known to man. You can find video's describing how to make colloidal silver on you tube as-well as more info on blood electrification there as-well.

Red fox, this is new to me! I'll check into that later!
Thanks

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
flyadive... I am also very sorry to hear about your brother! My prayers and hopes are that you all will find something that will kill the cancer! Many years ago, I read a story of a woman who had stomach or intestine cancer and the Doctors said that it was terminal and sent her home to die. She was put in contact with an Herbalist and he boiled her some fresh carrots to mush, strained the liquid out and had her drink it, then eat the pulp later. I think she had to do this three times a day, first drinking the juice, then later eating the pulp. After 3 or 6 months (sorry, I can't remember which), she went back to the Doctor (probably an Oncologist) and was totally free of cancer. It has been known that a diet of the strained juice from boiled carrots as well as the pulp can sometimes kill cancer in the gastrointestinal tract but I am unsure if it would work for cancer that has metastasized to the lungs or elsewhere.

Frank

Last edited:

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EISSAC TEA!! cured 2 friends of mine with colon cancer. Google it.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
EISSAC TEA!! cured 2 friends of mine with colon cancer. Google it.

"There have been no published clinical trials in conventional medical journals showing that either Essiac tea or Flor Essence helps in the treatment of cancer. Some of the specific herbs contained in the mixture have shown some anti-cancer effects in laboratory experiments. However, most laboratory studies of Essiac have found it didn’t work against cancer cells, and one reported that Flor Essence increased the growth of breast cancer cells. Available scientific evidence does not support its use for the treatment of cancer in humans." - American Cancer Society

Just about everything you read on herbal medicine from large clinics will say about the same thing.. "not enough clinical trials"..
or "not proven".

The American Cancer Society on cannabis oil...
"Some supporters claim that marijuana has anti-bacterial properties, inhibits tumor growth, and enlarges the airways, which they believe can ease the severity of asthma attacks. Others claim that marijuana can be used to control seizures and muscle spasms in people who have epilepsy and spinal cord injuries.As of 2014, there are reports online suggesting that marijuana oil or “hemp” oil can cure cancer, as well as diabetes, ulcers, arthritis, migraines, insomnia, infections, and many other diseases. These claims are largely unsupportable. Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

"Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim. However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims." - Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research

This is where your research comes in... you must locate labs who has done the test without bias!
Unless herbal/natural medicine has had a long clinical trail and FDA approval, you will read reports of mostly negative reviews.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take Graviola daily. It's made from the leaves of a plant only found in the Amazon. Their is also a tea made from it. It's supposed to be a natural cancer fighter. Prayers for your brother. I/m me if you like and I'll give you the sight that I order from. It's affordable.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I take Graviola daily. It's made from the leaves of a plant only found in the Amazon. Their is also a tea made from it. It's supposed to be a natural cancer fighter. Prayers for your brother. I/m me if you like and I'll give you the sight that I order from. It's affordable.

Your post about medicine from the Amazon reminded me of this picture...

medman.jpg

Red Fox 4

Mar 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Red fox, this is new to me! I'll check into that later!
Thanks

You are welcome flyadive. I could not recommend anything better than those combined two. Dr. Beck talks about it here:

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Know nothing about Colloidal Silver, but will put in another
vote for the high in CBD oil.

Number9..gotta wonder if I know you from some past internet
life..8-)

Flyadive: Suggest you contact any of your state based medical marijuana
groups to see if they can be of help. You are correct in that to start a
grow from scratch to harvest would take nearly 100 days, and that is
presuming there is a proper growing facility available. Growing MJ is
one thing, but growing it properly and have it potent enough takes
some experience.

Production of the oil itself has gone on for a couple thousand years, but
Rick Simpson did indeed being it into the modern age.

I do know it is available at a number of places in Colorado.

If the local groups are of no help, it might be time for a road trip.
That, or relocate the patient to Colorado for treatment.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So my Brother went to his oncologist and he asked about other alternatives and the doc didn't know anything about alternative meds.
The medical community is so full of BULL crap as well as the pharmaceutical companies. There are so many alternative out there and my brother says they will probably give him the placebo! He is getting worse and we all are so confused what to do!
We need a direct affirmative result not speculation and " I know someone's uncles sister did this and beat Cancer!
We need a strait forward legal way to beat it !
Do we go with the Gerson diet , cannabis oil , apricot seeds, Chaga tea, Rick Simpson oil,asparagus, dandelion root, Eat Alkaline, herbal meds, colloidas silver, carrot juice,Eissac tea,Graviola,??
Or plain and simple PRAY?

Last edited:
OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are overwhelmed ... But you know the Rick Simpson oil seem to be the most promising ?.. ....

Can someone put this in plain and simple language , how can we obtain the oil within a couple of weeks? That is what is required!
My Brother and I would like to say THANK YOU everyone for chiming in!!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can afford it I really suggest you guys take a look at the program in Mexico. Believe me, I feel your pain. One or more of my family members are suffering with Caner. They are all having to resort to the treatment types like found in Mexico. Please check out the hospital I named in my last post/reply. All the best !! :thumbsup:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
So my Brother went to his oncologist and he asked about other alternatives and the doc didn't know anything about alternative meds.
The medical community is so full of BULL crap as well as the pharmaceutical companies. There are so many alternative out there and my brother says they will probably give him the placebo! He is getting worse and we all are so confused what to do!
We need a direct affirmative result not speculation and " I know someone's uncles sister did this and beat Cancer!
We need a strait forward legal way to beat it !
Do we go with the Gerson diet , cannabis oil , apricot seeds, Chaga tea, Rick Simpson oil,asparagus, dandelion root, Eat Alkaline, herbal meds, colloidas silver, carrot juice,Eissac tea,Graviola,??
Or plain and simple PRAY?

Doctors are not taught alternative medicines and they can't prescribe any unless the medicine is FDA approved...
And will only reply to your questions as a third party... "I've been told it helps".. "They say it's been used".. etc.
Even in states that has medical marijuana.. the doctor doesn't write you a prescription, he verifies you have a condition that complies with the guidelines of legal use.

Like I've said before.. No medicine is 100%! And when it comes to cancer.. we have no "silver bullet"!
FDA drugs are based on "percentage".. a certain percent will have good results.. some will have side effects.. some will receive no results at all.. and yes, they do know a percentage will die from the medication!

Even as a herbalist, I will not tell anyone that they need to use a certain medication because of liability reasons. All I can do is tell them of past results that I know of first hand that has worked and the choice is up to them if they wish to try it.
And sometimes I won't even tell them what's in it!:laughing7:
As you know many herbal/natural medicines are not legal and can't be talked about on public forum.
But, I will tell you about a 32 year old single mother of two small children. Two years ago her doctor gave her some devastating news... she had thyroid cancer. She started taking cannabis oil that she received free of charge from an unknown source and her cancer started to shrink. Her last MRI showed no cancer.. oh. this info didn't come from "someone's uncles sister".
...and yes prayer is some mighty strong medicine, God bless you and your brother in your time of need!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread