OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
And the grand ol Oak was dropping seedlings all that time.....and those seedlings grew into oaks until it was a forest shaped like this:

before----> civmap.jpg after------> map-of-united-states.jpg

L.C.8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
1882 WAS AN INTERESTING YEAR FOR THE O.A.K.

January 2
The Standard Oil Trust (monopoly) is secretly created in the United States to control multiple corporations set up by John D. Rockefeller and his associates.[1]

January 5 – Charles J. Guiteau is found guilty of the assassination of James A. Garfield (President of the United States), despite an insanity defense raised by his lawyer. He will be hanged on June 30.[4]

March 2 – Roderick Maclean (a Scottsman) fails in an attempt to assassinate Queen
Victoria at Windsor.

German medical products company Beiersdorf is founded. *parent company is (Tchibo)

March 29 – The Knights of Columbus, a Catholic fraternal service organization, is founded in New Haven, Connecticut.

April 3 – Old West outlaw Jesse James is shot in the back of the head and killed by Robert Ford.

May 6 – The "Invincibles" (militant Irish republicans) kill Lord Frederick Cavendish, chief secretary for Ireland and permanent undersecretary T.H. Burke in Phoenix Park, Dublin;

July 11–13 – Anglo-Egyptian War: The British Mediterranean Fleet carries out the Bombardment of Alexandria, its forces capturing the city of Alexandria in Egypt and securing the Suez Canal.

July 26
Boers establish the republic of Stellaland in southern Africa.

June 30 – U.S. presidential assassin Charles Guiteau is hanged.

August 3 – The U.S. Congress passes the 1882 Immigration Act.

August 5 – Standard Oil of New Jersey is established.

September 4 – Thomas Edison flips the switch to the first commercial electrical power plant in history, lighting one square mile of lower Manhattan. This is considered by many as the day that began the electrical age.

Nikola Tesla claims this was when he conceived the rotating magnetic field principle he later used to invent his induction motor.

October 16 – The New York, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad ("Nickel Plate Road") runs its first trains over the entire system between Buffalo, New York, and Chicago. Nine days later the Seney Syndicate sells the road to William Henry Vanderbilt for US$7.2 million.

The Personal Liberty League is established to oppose the temperance movement in the United States.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Tides ebb & flow twice in 24 hrs...

That's what I have heard, but I don't think it is anything to worry about when it comes to the K.G.C or the O.A.K Rebel are you insinuating that it is? I believe the Freemasons were just stepping stones to the super elite secret organizations that only used them as a field of bounty to harvest from.

Just my two cents, L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In this case the tides were defined by the trough...or panic and depression caused by the secret society....and the crest... was that powerful organization gobbling up the property and businesses of the less fortunate that were caught up in the panic and post depression of the wave.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In this case the tides were defined by the trough...or panic and depression caused by the secret society....and the crest... was that powerful organization gobbling up the property and businesses of the less fortunate that were caught up in the panic and post depression of the wave.

L.C.

TWICE in 24 HOURS; Our 24 hours are...? A period for... XXX, a period for XXX, & a period for XXX. We WERE "asleep", now we have awaken (Enlightenment... for ESOTERIC XXX!). HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
To begin to understand the power and wealth of the second and third generations of the K.G.C./O.A.K. you must first understand the power, wealth, and capabilities of the first generation.

L.C.

"THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY" is now available at Amazon.com for those that may be interested

Amazon.com: the ones that got away by l.c. baker: Books

Many Thanks To All, L.C. Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Knights of the Golden Circle won the second Civil War they always wanted without firing a single shot or killing a single Yankee, give or take a few that may have stood in the way of progress.(sacrifice a few so many shall live) Civil War II or "RECONSTRUCTION" as it was called by the masses was not as violent as Civil War I. At first they fought to hard and fast to much change to fast. It was noticeable (Andrew Jackson Presidency), so they let off of the accelerator a little bit and became a little more relaxed in their approaches. Civil War II in the end was fought with Money and the Knight's abilities to sway the law (s) in what ever fashion they seen fit. Their repositories became savings accounts. With the proper hand shake and a few words to the local K.G.C. operated bank, they got loans for projects that paid off big time$$$$$$$ in the trillions by 1930. That is a lot of kick backs. I think of it like a "C.S.A. G.I. BILL" that helped their comrades along after the war. Not all of their business ventures were with ex-confederates, they liked Yankee money too and they found a common goal with the Yankee..called "WEALTH" beyond your imagination.
They had no reason to go dig up what they were banking for a rainy day. They died old rich men and left their legacy to the new generation of Brethren in the Order of American Knights. Thier repositories were not sealed until the mid 1900's as far as we have proof, meaning they may still be in operation to this day. Disguised as over seas accounts I'm sure :laughing7:

L.C. Baker

Let me reiterate on this a little, When I said wealth beyond your imagination I was wrong. You guys have some pretty good imaginations!:thumbsup:

What I meant to say is it's like being the winner of this game if it were played with the real world and other countries.

monopoly.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread