KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE SECOND GENERATION

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Nathan Bedford Forrest was the General in charge of the Rebel Army, you must know more than I do. I don't care what the hell you think, It has no effect on what I KNOW It is not my place to have to explain it to you. That picture was taken at a C.S.A. reunion in 1869.....at a prestigious resort...if you can get secret meeting out of that, there is no need for me to try an explain it to you. Do you think Peabody was there just to soak his bones in a mineral spring???Do your own research, I'm sure you will find the truth sooner or later. thanks for your input I enjoy reading it.

L.C.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=908427&d=1386086756&thumb=1 Didn't see NBF pictured here. He must have been busy that day.:dontknow:

I think the "confusion" is the word, "bad"; Gen. R. E. Lee was the General in charge (via Prez Jeff Davis)... BUT! Gen. Lee was a SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN, definitely not EVIL BAD, like BLACK DAVE HUNTER (Yank), "SMOKE 'EM" SHERMAN (Yank.... "March to the Sea"), Nathan B. Forrest (Rebel)... The 1869 gathering at WSS is interesting, and WILL look into it; so L.C., tell us what you KNOW.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the "confusion" is the word, "bad"; Gen. R. E. Lee was the General in charge (via Prez Jeff Davis)... BUT! Gen. Lee was a SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN, definitely not EVIL BAD, like BLACK DAVE HUNTER (Yank), "SMOKE 'EM" SHERMAN (Yank), Nathan B. Forrest (Rebel)...
TRUE! :icon_thumright:
In 1869,Robert E Lee was into education,as President of Washington College.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Nathan Bedford Forrest was the General in charge of the Rebel Army, you must know more than I do. I don't care what the hell you think, It has no effect on what I KNOW It is not my place to have to explain it to you. That picture was taken at a C.S.A. reunion in 1869.....at a prestigious resort...if you can get secret meeting out of that, there is no need for me to try an explain it to you. Do you think Peabody was there just to soak his bones in a mineral spring???Do your own research, I'm sure you will find the truth sooner or later. thanks for your input I enjoy reading it.

L.C.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=908427&d=1386086756&thumb=1 Didn't see NBF pictured here. He must have been busy that day.:dontknow:

Peabody DID go there to "soak" his bones... he died later that year. "Google" Gen. Robert E. Lee at White Sulphur Springs,1869... 59,500 "hits".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TRUE! :icon_thumright:
In 1869,Robert E Lee was into education,as President of Washington College.

And Peabody at White Sulphur Springs (WEALTHY Yankee from NYC) wanted to donate $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to SOUTHERN Education during the "RECONSTRUCTION" of the NEW SOUTH.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I don't care what the hell you think, It has no effect on what I KNOW It is not my place to have to explain it to you. That picture was taken at a C.S.A. reunion in 1869.....at a prestigious resort...if you can get secret meeting out of that, there is no need for me to try an explain it to you. Do you think Peabody was there just to soak his bones in a mineral spring???Do your own research, I'm sure you will find the truth sooner or later...
"...reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has been compiled...first a pet theory is formed,then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory.Believe me,this is a very easy thing to do,forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."-BRAD ANDREWS

Infering from a photo that this 1869 gathering at White Sulphur Springs was a KGC meeting involving Peabody does seem to be forcing slim evidence to fit a theory.All accounts of this event claim Peabody's presence there while Lee and other CSA Gen's there was coincidence.White Sulphur Springs is also the location of the GREENBRIAR UNDERGROUND BUNKER,built for Congress to survive a nuclear attack during the COLD WAR.
http://www.conelrad.com/groundzero/greenbriar.html

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And Peabody at White Sulphur Springs (WEALTHY Yankee from NYC) wanted to donate $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to SOUTHERN Education during the "RECONSTRUCTION" of the NEW SOUTH.
Wealthy Yankee Peabody had been living in England for several years,including the Civil War years,was an ardent UNIONIST,and wanted to help the US to become united once again,North and South.A true philanthropist without any hidden agenda.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Wealthy Yankee Peabody had been living in England for several years,including the Civil War years,was an ardent UNIONIST,and wanted to help the US to become united once again,North and South.A true philanthropist without any hidden agenda.

That is a redundant statement: If it was hidden, then you really don't expect to find any record or knowledge of it do you? Don't forget about these guys dieing with spotless records. That is is what is written, and it is your right to believe it. If it is in fact a bunch of crap that was written to cover up the truth, then I have to prove it. It is a simple solution to our disagreeing on what really happened.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Peabody DID go there to "soak" his bones... he died later that year. "Google" Gen. Robert E. Lee at White Sulphur Springs,1869... 59,500 "hits".

General Lee and his Confederate officers in their first meeting since Appomattox, taken at White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, in August 1869, where they met to discuss "the orphaned children of the Lost Cause". this is what you will find in the books about the meeting. Sounds pretty righteous...........like a benefit or something good to put on your deeds list.

LC

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"...reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has been compiled...first a pet theory is formed,then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory.Believe me,this is a very easy thing to do,forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."-BRAD ANDREWS

Infering from a photo that this 1869 gathering at White Sulphur Springs was a KGC meeting involving Peabody does seem to be forcing slim evidence to fit a theory.All accounts of this event claim Peabody's presence there while Lee and other CSA Gen's there was coincidence.White Sulphur Springs is also the location of the GREENBRIAR UNDERGROUND BUNKER,built for Congress to survive a nuclear attack during the COLD WAR.
http://www.conelrad.com/groundzero/greenbriar.html

He was not the main man in the U.S., he was the man overseas. Money trail leads back, follow it and you will see.
L.C.

L.C.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
He(PEABODY) was not the main man in the U.S., he was the man overseas. Money trail leads back, follow it and you will see.
http://www.bfparker.hubpages.com/hub/George-Peabody-1795-1869-and--Othneil-Charles-Marsh-1831-99

That site lists Peabody's money trail of philanthropy,including what he gave to the former states of the Confederacy.
Note that the GEORGE PEABODY & Co was dissolved Nov 15,1864,and then became J S MORGAN & Co.
In 1869 during the same time this photo was taken,Peabody gave Washington College President Robert E Lee $60,000 for mathematics professorships at Washington College.Peabody's stay at White Sulphur Springs was for the healing waters to aid his frail and feeble body crippled from rheumatism,from which he died,Nov 4,1869.
The SPRINGFIELD REPUBLIC did have a scathing editorial about Peabody in 1866,blasting him as a traitor to the Union,but was only the opinion of the writer,with no proof or evidence provided,based on Peabody trading Union bonds in England during the Civil War.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a redundant statement: If it was hidden, then you really don't expect to find any record or knowledge of it do you? Don't forget about these guys dieing with spotless records. That is is what is written, and it is your right to believe it. If it is in fact a bunch of crap that was written to cover up the truth, then I have to prove it. It is a simple solution to our disagreeing on what really happened.

Are you refering to Peabody's connection to Rothschild,then after Nov 15,1864,Morgan's connection to Rothschild,which is connected to the Illuminati,the Trilateral Commision,Bilderbergers,Council of Forgien Relations,and various other conspiracy theories that are a trip down the rabbit hole to the yellow brick road that leads to the lost highway and a never ending mobius ride back to the rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
JEEPERS! MEANWHILE; at the Jekyll Island Club in 1886, after BEALE PAPERS, of 1885... a listing of VERY WEALTHY ppl, is VERY revealing... AND! SECRET...

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
http://www.bfparker.hubpages.com/hub/George-Peabody-1795-1869-and--Othneil-Charles-Marsh-1831-99

That site lists Peabody's money trail of philanthropy,including what he gave to the former states of the Confederacy.
Note that the GEORGE PEABODY & Co was dissolved Nov 15,1864,and then became J S MORGAN & Co.
In 1869 during the same time this photo was taken,Peabody gave Washington College President Robert E Lee $60,000 for mathematics professorships at Washington College.Peabody's stay at White Sulphur Springs was for the healing waters to aid his frail and feeble body crippled from rheumatism,from which he died,Nov 4,1869.
The SPRINGFIELD REPUBLIC did have a scathing editorial about Peabody in 1866,blasting him as a traitor to the Union,but was only the opinion of the writer,with no proof or evidence provided,based on Peabody trading Union bonds in England during the Civil War.

You just don't understand the kind of things that people do to deceive a NATION do you? All you will ever find on record is above the table. It is the under the table funds we are dealing with here.., which by the way, are one hell of a lot easier to slip under the table while you are waving thousands above the table for an upstanding cause. Think like the big boys.
As always, I enjoy your thirst for research and love your post.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Look into what DISSOLVED really means here. There is proof and evidence that are public record

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread