kgc ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was a lot of KGC activity in Colorado.
I believe Rebel-KGC may have some knowledge of the castles in Colorado.
Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs had castles.

Colorado Springs was LAST HQ for KGC/OAK;

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does the snake mean on the left side od the rock

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, will you please explain, how many feet would you go from a heart that is about 12 inches from top to bottom and what size of cache would you expect to find? Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, will you please explain, how many feet would you go from a heart that is about 12 inches from top to bottom and what size of cache would you expect to find? Pebble

Hi pebble. Every thing about a treasure trail is complicated. Most especially a Kgc trail. In my experience harts don't give distance as much as direction. However a large hart may let you know that you are on the trail but you could be 10 miles away. The closer you get to the vault location the smaller and more vague the symbols get. And yes the hart is a vault symbol on all trails. If you started your trail at the beginning and follow it to the end and you don't know where to measure from and what that measurement is then you have missed some symbols that tell you these things. Everything is or should be on the trail, you just have to Identify those symbols and figure out what the map maker is telling you.

You hart is 12 inches from top to bottom, You could try multiples of that number using masonic numbers. Those would be 11, 22, and 33 and 66, there are other numbers also but this reply is getting long enogh. Start with feet. then steps., yards also try links chains and rods and soforth. There are symbols that will tell you which ones to use if you can Identify them, otherwise it is just a guessing game.

Pinwheel

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you i will try that. what would stone markers mean about 2 or 3 feet tall and 50 yards apart ill send pictures next time i go to this location.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, for the very good information, can you tell me what some of the other symbols are that indicate you are on the trail to a vault or cache ? Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, for the very good information, can you tell me what some of the other symbols are that indicate you are on the trail to a vault or cache ? Pebble

Pebbles. I may have spoken to rashly about a hart being a vault symbol. Fact is the hart is a trail symbol. The hart is used to let you know you are on the trail and that it is a vault you are looking for. I have seen harts used on trails that lead to mines but they are letting you know there is a vault also.

Now a vault or cache is not always gold and silver. Fact is, most of the time it is not. Most of the time you are led to a cache or vault of information. Like a map or a coded message. The only way you can get to the vault of information is by chasing one symbol to the next. And without the vault of information you will never get to the vault you want to find.

Other trail symbols that indicate a vault is a box, or square. and rectangle, and a cube. If you find a stone on you trail that looks like a cube of ice, well that is big and the smaller the closer you are.

Let me add that the Kgc uses many types of treasure trails. Not all of them are like the one we have been talking about. The ones Like L.C. Baker has been writing about in his threads are the most complicated. If you try fol lowering one of those trails too long you could end up in a straight jacket.

Devildog. I dont know if you were asking me about the big stones, but you did not give enough information for me to even speculate on. Sorry.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel.I have seen some cubes or rectangles on the boulder but didnt think they were important i will chalk those in and post pics. Someone told me that the thunder bird was an important symbol also idk cant find anything about that.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would like to know the meaning of an owl, I have one carved on a tree trunk about 6 feet from the ground, and I have some very close to the ground. I enjoy your information, I have what I think is a square box on a tree but didn't realize how important it is. Thanks, Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pebbles and Devildog. All symbols have more than one meaning. Sometimes a symbol has as many as 9 possible interpretations. The square means more than just a vault.

If you are interested in this type of trail I will suggest some books for you.
1. Waybill to lost Spanish mines by Gail Rhoads. The book is out of print, hard to find, and pricy. I Paid about $150.00 for my copy years back. This book is worth every penny. He has one of the most complete book of spanish symbols to be found to date.

2. I would also recommend The 4 books by Charles Kenworthy. These books are still in print and can be bought for around $25.00 dollars each.

both Kenworthy and Gail Rhoads were pioneers of the spanish trails. Their work is trustworthy. All the modern day books are just parcel repeats of their work. very incomplete, I have spent 10 x as much on modern day books and got ten x's less information from them. Of course you could read Old Dogs thread in Treasure marks/signs forum titled "Basic signs you have found." That will get you started.
The KGC used a lot of the spanish symbols in their work. They used English language and masonic measurements.

You could read everything you can find on the masonic order. Rebel KGC is really good at pointing folks in the right direction on that.

As far as the Owl and other animal symbolism you will have to study Egyptian mythology, Greek mythology, roman mythology and many other cultures as well.

The Thunderbird is also known as Phoenix that is found in Egyptian, Greek, and Roman mythology. I believe the thunderbird is mostly used by the natives in the southwest. The natives used it for their purposes. The Jesuits used it but applied the mythological meaning to it.

I hope this helps.

Pinwheel

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, for your help. Has anyone found a heart sign carved upside down near the base of a tree ? Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel, Thanks, for your help. Has anyone found a heart sign carved upside down near the base of a tree ? Pebble

Hi pebbles. I will chime in here while you are waiting on your books. The symbol you have described I have never found in any book. I understand it to mean something hidden and most likely under ground. Although probably not right under the symbol. There should be other symbols telling you where. You just have to IF them.

Again this is most likely important information "vault" that you can only get by following the signs.
h out should not dig unless you know what you are looking for. You could loose information that can never be recovered like a pointer pointing at a tunnel entrance.

Last edited:

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you, there are so many signs we have found that are not in books. We are following a trail that has both Spanish and KGC signs, we think it is KGC related. We have very few rocks, so most of what we find are carved on Oak trees, and they have aged very fast. I am lucky to have a copy of Waybill to lost Spanish Mines, and the Kenworthy books. Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pebbles. There is some information in old dogs thread that is not found in books.

Pinwheel

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anyone know if the size of the owl has any relation to the distance and or the size of the cache like the heart. I find this information very helpful, I have never read about the size of heart or the owl having so much meaning, this is the most informative forum I have ever read. Pebbles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions