Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It DOES put one in a mood to "ponder on"...

Had to give up smokin' my lights, hurt my singin' too much after 13 1/2 years,
[EDIT] plus five years, when I was a kid...:coffee:
Was really killing me, aged me Indian-Scotch self. Started with them full flavorful,
good ol' Marlboro Reds, saved proofs, and got some good gear,
I really use the canteen from the 90's, Good for 3 1/2+ 12oz. Ozarka water bottles,
keeps me hydrated w/ pure Aqua... :cross:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I did it MAINLY during my years as a University student; kicked first wife out of "study"; reading/pondering Philosophy, Religion, Psychology "classics"; degrees in Psychology & Counseling (M.Ed.). Independent studies in Freemasonry, Rosicrucian (Old Order), Martinist Order, Theosophical Society... MANY more; member of MOST of 'em

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a new symbol on my trail does anyone know what that symbol could mean.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure what flourished would be telling a person to do.(care to expand on it Pinwheel?) It looks Spanish although that means nothing about who may have used or re-used the symbol. Is it possible that it is telling you to go around the hill from that point to a 7...resting place...gold etc.??

L.C.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not sure what flourished would be telling a person to do.(care to expand on it Pinwheel?) It looks Spanish although that means nothing about who may have used or re-used the symbol. Is it possible that it is telling you to go around the hill from that point to a 7...resting place...gold etc.??

L.C.

Hey L.C. you can read about the flourished 7 in Charles Kenworthy's Book. "Spanish Monuments and trailmarkers to Treasure" or "Death Traps To Treasure". I can not remember for sure which one. You can also read a little about it in treasure marks/signs thread by Dog The Treasure Hunter "The Jesuit #7" Stevesno also has a pic in that thread of a flourished 7.

Yes L.C. you are right. It could be telling you to go down and around or up and around depending on the starting point. It could be telling you to go down and around to a camp site or it could be telling you to go up and around to a campsite. There are many symbols on that monument. The two that stand out to me are the flourished 7 and the yellow hart. And they agree.

According to Kenworthy the only time a " 7" is used to represent gold is when it is written in a letter or used on a map or is carved as a flourished 7. I hope it helps

Pinwheel

P.s. One more possibility. It could be "76" A superimpossed symbol . a 7 and a 6 made as one symbol.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey L.C. you can read about the flourished 7 in Charles Kenworthy's Book. "Spanish Monuments and trailmarkers to Treasure" or "Death Traps To Treasure". I can not remember for sure which one. You can also read a little about it in treasure marks/signs thread by Dog The Treasure Hunter "The Jesuit #7" Stevesno also has a pic in that thread of a flourished 7.

Yes L.C. you are right. It could be telling you to go down and around or up and around depending on the starting point. It could be telling you to go down and around to a camp site or it could be telling you to go up and around to a campsite. There are many symbols on that monument. The two that stand out to me are the flourished 7 and the yellow hart. And they agree.

According to Kenworthy the only time a " 7" is used to represent gold is when it is written in a letter or used on a map or is carved as a flourished 7. I hope it helps

Pinwheel

P.s. One more possibility. It could be "76" A superimpossed symbol . a 7 and a 6 made as one symbol.

I only have Signs Symbols Shadows & Sun signs by Kenworthy. I will order the other books, thanks for the heads up Pinwheel. I have read that when 7 is used to mark gold on a map that it will be a double digit number (52, 34,61,16,43,25 etc.) or that the 7 could be made up of dots or coda that equal the depth that the gold is buried. Have you or anyone else ever heard of that?

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What am I missing?

symbols inverted.jpg

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

L.C. This is a spanish style monument. It is not spanish, but KGC. It takes years of study to be able to see the elements of this monument. I knew this was the type of trail from the very first. Remember the lion. No one else either saw it or had any thing to say about it. I will list the elements I see in this monument but I will not mark them. You either can see them or you can not.

1 Sleeping god. Zues Mabe?
2 The flourished 7
3 The numbers 76 or a 7 and a 6.
4 The numbers 21
5 Eagle sitting and looking right.
6 A railroad spike
7 A dead man= certain death.
8 a lighting bolt.
9 an owl.
10 a hand pointing
11 a hand pointing 90* from the first hand.
12 a blocked entry symbol.
13 a mine symbol that has a plug in it.
14 A confederate soldier trying to lift the plug out.
15 a second confederate soldier complete w/ confederate hat watching the other soldier.
16 The yellow hart.
17. There are various profiles more on the monument.

The carved flourished 7 is more of an attention getter. It is trying to get you to see the rest of the monument. The Spanish used magic to create these type of monuments. We know that it was not magic. However the untrained eye can not see these types of symbols.

Here is what I think the monument is trying to say.
what you are looking for is a gold mine.
follow the easy trail to certain death.
The harder to find trail will lead you to a concealed entrance. It is to the right and 21 measures away? or 21 something?
Straight ahead past the monument and 76 measures up the trail you will find a mine shaft that is plugged. This is a certain death.

Most people can not see and think I am maddd. As in crazy. If this helps you then I am glad. I just have one question for devil dog. Is to the right South?

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From where iam standing taking the picture is looking staight west

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
what do you mean certain death is it a trap

DevilDog. Since to the right would Be north try Matt. 2;1 and John 7;6-8. You might also try matt. 21. I will look again but I did not see a reverse symbol.

7 may be the way to the gold mine and 6 would be a false trail. These are just numbers and thoughts to play with.

Certain death means that there is no way in that particular entrance with out setting off the death trap. Look for the entrance that is concealed or hidden and not plugged.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm a little late to the party in this thread, but I'm in agreement with you on this. The owl is a foreboding symbol. Say hello to Mictlantecuhtli, the Aztec god of the dead (nice heart and lungs in second pic, where he is depicted as a blood-spattered skeleton):

View attachment 1040947 View attachment 1040948

Mictlantecuhtli, in Aztec mythology, was a god of the dead and the king of Mictlan (Chicunauhmictlan), the lowest and northernmost section of the underworld. He was one of the principal gods of the Aztecs and was the most prominent of several gods and goddesses of death and the underworld. The worship of Mictlantecuhtli sometimes involved ritual cannibalism, with human flesh being consumed in and around the temple.

His wife was Mictecacihuatl, and together they were said to dwell in a windowless house in Mictlan. Mictlantecuhtli was associated with spiders, owls, bats, the eleventh hour, and the northern compass direction, known as Mictlampa, the region of death. He was one of only a few deities held to govern over all three types of souls identified by the Aztecs, who distinguished between the souls of people who died normal deaths (of old age, disease, etc.), heroic deaths (e.g. in battle, sacrifice or during childbirth), or non-heroic deaths. Mictlantecuhtli and his wife were the opposites and complements of Ometecuhtli and Omecihuatl, the givers of life.

Mictlanteculhtli was the god of the day sign Itzcuintli (dog), one of the 20 such signs recognised in the Aztec calendar, and was regarded as supplying the souls of those who were born on that day. He was seen as the source of souls for those born on the sixth day of the 13-day week and was the fifth of the nine Night Gods of the Aztecs. He was also the secondary Week God for the tenth week of the twenty-week cycle of the calendar, joining the sun god Tonatiuh to symbolise the dichotomy of light and darkness.

His wife, Mictecacihuatl: Her role is to watch over the bones of the dead and preside over the ancient festivals of the dead.

Owls and watching over bones. All ya'll know what an owl pellet is:

View attachment 1040949

After they eat a couple things, this forms in their gizzard, which they need to regurgitate before they can eat again.

Owls are birds of the night, birds of secrecy. Birds that do their business (the killing and the leaving of collected bones) at night, while the rest of us sleep and are 'unaware'. The ties to Athena and wisdom are those of Secret/Esoteric/Hidden wisdom, as the owl has very acute eyesight and hearing, making it very 'aware'. IMO, of course.

As far as owls and M's:

View attachment 1040950

That is the Egyptian Hieroglyph for 'M'. Phonetically, for the 'emm' sound, like man, money, etc. Concerning Egypt, there is the Owl of Thebes, which I think has some Phoenix type qualities (there is also some rebirth associated with the Aztec god of the dead stuff). Unless I am remembering incorrectly, Egypt mythology associates the owl with guardianship of the underworld, as well. Another thing I remembering, perhaps incorrectly, is that some Native American tribes have some of that 'wisdom' stuff associated with the owl, too.

It ought to raise eyebrows when cultures separated by oceans and time have some very similar, if not exact, mythological interpretations of things ...

YEP!

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi devil dog. To the best of my ability I do not see a reverse sign. Does not mean one is not there I just do not see one. There are two trails. One straight ahead and one to the right.

Let me caution you. There are at least 4 danger or death trap signs.

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. This is a spanish style monument. It is not spanish, but KGC. It takes years of study to be able to see the elements of this monument. I knew this was the type of trail from the very first. Remember the lion. No one else either saw it or had any thing to say about it. I will list the elements I see in this monument but I will not mark them. You either can see them or you can not.

1 Sleeping god. Zues Mabe?
2 The flourished 7
3 The numbers 76 or a 7 and a 6.
4 The numbers 21
5 Eagle sitting and looking right.
6 A railroad spike
7 A dead man= certain death.
8 a lighting bolt.
9 an owl.
10 a hand pointing
11 a hand pointing 90* from the first hand.
12 a blocked entry symbol.
13 a mine symbol that has a plug in it.
14 A confederate soldier trying to lift the plug out.
15 a second confederate soldier complete w/ confederate hat watching the other soldier.
16 The yellow hart.
17. There are various profiles more on the monument.

The carved flourished 7 is more of an attention getter. It is trying to get you to see the rest of the monument. The Spanish used magic to create these type of monuments. We know that it was not magic. However the untrained eye can not see these types of symbols.

Here is what I think the monument is trying to say.
what you are looking for is a gold mine.
follow the easy trail to certain death.
The harder to find trail will lead you to a concealed entrance. It is to the right and 21 measures away? or 21 something?
Straight ahead past the monument and 76 measures up the trail you will find a mine shaft that is plugged. This is a certain death.

Most people can not see and think I am maddd. As in crazy. If this helps you then I am glad. I just have one question for devil dog. Is to the right South?

Pinwheel

So your telling me that is not natural erosion....:laughing7:.....

Damn it Pinwheel I may not have enough years left to see what you see, but I have know doubt in your abilities as you have already made a believer out of me!

P.S. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? :thumbsup:

Thanks, L.C.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So your telling me that is not natural erosion....:laughing7:.....

Damn it Pinwheel I may not have enough years left to see what you see, but I have know doubt in your abilities as you have already made a believer out of me!

P.S. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? :thumbsup:

Thanks, L.C.

Hey L.C. The more I look at this pic the more I see. Devil Dog gave us a shot from a little different angle. Do you have any other shots from different angles?

From this angle, it is driving me up the wall.
DSCN0732.JPG DSCN0732.JPG
I rotated it 90*left. I think you guys should be able to see this. It is an alien. He is lying on his back looking up in the Sky. Hay O.T.H. Have you ever saw one of those big nose guys at the aliens feet before?

Pinwheel
I think this is an ancient monument that has been reworked. Probably by the spanish and then by the KGC. Devil Dog would you mind sharing what state this is in. O.T.H and I have a lot of this ancient stuff on a site we are working. You may want to look through the thread in treasure marks/signs forum on the thread "ancient aztec/myan spanish Kgc trail.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread