Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Kace. I found the disk and you are right. The names are on pages 41 and 42

No Problem At All! I'm glad you found yours.

Do you guys wanna talk about the BB and characters and events that Houk/Schrader wrote?

Since pretty much all of us have it or can get access to it, we could do like 3 chapters at a time starting at the beginning. Those that don't have the BB could then hear about and ask what's in it without having to spend a boatload of $$$$ to buy it. Might be kinda fun.

It sure would explain where a lot of thoughts and info came from.

I've looked a little more at it and I was wrong when I said Houk created 2-3 sets of Frank and Jesse James...There were 4 Jesse's...One being a Dr and possibly one a lawyer, I've not totaled the Frank's....I stopped looking at that point....thinking maybe just talk and research some of the things here with you guys. I know there is so much BS in it, but it does give a few timelines that could be looked at for things. I'm dumbfounded on the Robert E. Lee stuff! lol! 1893 in Chicago as a Young man?? Jr would of been like 50yrs old then I think.

There's several other members who've researched a lot of things too... I think that they would probably participate as well if they see it.

We'll have to start another thread on it...Do you guys want to do that?

Kace

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Do you guys wanna talk about the BB and characters and events that Houk/Schrader wrote?

Since pretty much all of us have it or can get access to it, we could do like 3 chapters at a time starting at the beginning. Those that don't have the BB could then hear about and ask what's in it without having to spend a boatload of $$$$ to buy it. Might be kinda fun.

I've looked a little more at it and I was wrong when I said Houk created 2-3 sets of Frank and Jesse James...There were 4 Jesse's...One being a Dr and possibly one a lawyer, I've not totaled the Frank's....I stopped looking at that point....thinking maybe just talk and research some of the things here with you guys. I know there is so much BS in it, but it does give a few timelines that could be looked at for things. I'm dumbfounded on the Robert E. Lee stuff! lol! 1893 in Chicago as a Young man?? Jr would of been like 50yrs old then I think.

There's several other members who've researched a lot of things too... I think that they would probably participate as well if they see it.

Kace

New "Thread" WOULD be a good idea...

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas

Kace

I don't have the book but I'd like to see a point by point refutation of Houk. I just don't have the time to do it. I'm working on another project right now. I get a lot of these kinds of questions on my page.
https://m.facebook.com/KnightsoftheGoldenCircle58/

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
O.P. was about the Kabbalah... MUCH Mysticism! SR/SJ in the old days were into it. "Google" Kabbalah & Scottish Rite Free-Masons... SOME who became KGC/OAK.

An infinite store of wisdom can be uncovered by dint of scholarly research. That is the whole thing in a nutshell! The tree of life represents many things, but the one thing that they wanted to remind us was the tree was a symbol of immortality, it grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. The O.A.K. is a symbol of growth and strength that was started by the K.G.C. who planted the seed for a new beginning. Retribution is still being rendered in many forms that have become accepted ways of life in the U.S.A. The roots are deep and remain unseen by most.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, this guy is convinced about Dalton and the BB Kace, No thread needed....

HAHAHAHAHA....Terry Carter yeayeayeayea is probably one of the 5 top conspiracy theorists in the world. Entertaining but that's about it. What's said on his videos is easily disproven. Except I did see one...it wasn't him talking though it was his show. That one was very interesting and from searching a bit, pretty accurate. Not on outlaws.

I know you are kidding...but...

I've watched and listened to that video a couple of times in the past and AGAIN....You have a guy like Epperson who isn't telling the whole story...or truth...only his interpretation and what He wants others to believe. That video is a joke and extremely comparable to the BB.

If anything that proves the need for a thread to show what a load of Bull the BB is by going page by page comparing that to Real Life Official Records... that guy looks normal and starts normal then it goes downhill Fast!

Do you want to do a thread on what's actually written in the BB comparing that to Records and Dates?

Kace

moreb

Nov 15, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
F75
Minelab Sovereign GT
Troy Shadow X5
Fisher 1266X
Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a long time acquaintance who recently passed away last June who identified over 40 Jesse James imposters. I think I read where his collection of all things James ,Quantrill ,Anderson and other noted Guerillas are going to be donated to a library in the KC Metro area. If anyone wants more info I will dig out the last newsletter I have from the Quantrill Society.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA....Terry Carter yeayeayeayea is probably one of the 5 top conspiracy theorists in the world. Entertaining but that's about it. What's said on his videos is easily disproven. Except I did see one...it wasn't him talking though it was his show. That one was very interesting and from searching a bit, pretty accurate. Not on outlaws.

I know you are kidding...but...

I've watched and listened to that video a couple of times in the past and AGAIN....You have a guy like Epperson who isn't telling the whole story...or truth...only his interpretation and what He wants others to believe. That video is a joke and extremely comparable to the BB.

If anything that proves the need for a thread to show what a load of Bull the BB is by going page by page comparing that to Real Life Official Records... that guy looks normal and starts normal then it goes downhill Fast!

Do you want to do a thread on what's actually written in the BB comparing that to Records and Dates?

Kace
YEAH!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
An infinite store of wisdom can be uncovered by dint of scholarly research. That is the whole thing in a nutshell! The tree of life represents many things, but the one thing that they wanted to remind us was the tree was a symbol of immortality, it grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. The O.A.K. is a symbol of growth and strength that was started by the K.G.C. who planted the seed for a new beginning. Retribution is still being rendered in many forms that have become accepted ways of life in the U.S.A. The roots are deep and remain unseen by most.

L.C.:icon_thumright:
Check out ROOTS SYSTEM of Oak Trees... INTERESTING; MY thought is that it must be a CHESTNUT OAK TREE; I have a "pic" of CSA/KGC Sentinel W. T. Wright with a bag of "Chestnuts" going to a "mill" in Buchanan, Va. Called the MYSTERY MAN of Upper Goose Creek Valley in Bedford County, Va.; he was watching over the Beale Treasure/CSA Treasury for Western Va., MAINLY VMI...

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a long time acquaintance who recently passed away last June who identified over 40 Jesse James imposters. I think I read where his collection of all things James ,Quantrill ,Anderson and other noted Guerillas are going to be donated to a library in the KC Metro area. If anyone wants more info I will dig out the last newsletter I have from the Quantrill Society.

I'd love to see whatcha got from them moreb!

Do you want to go thru the Black Book and discuss it on here... on another thread? Should be fun!

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes please do. Thanks

L.C.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out ROOTS SYSTEM of Oak Trees... INTERESTING; MY thought is that it must be a CHESTNUT OAK TREE; I have a "pic" of CSA/KGC Sentinel W. T. Wright with a bag of "Chestnuts" going to a "mill" in Buchanan, Va. Called the MYSTERY MAN of Upper Goose Creek Valley in Bedford County, Va.; he was watching over the Beale Treasure/CSA Treasury for Western Va., MAINLY VMI...

RebelKGC, Back in those days chestnuts was a plentiful source of food. My dad told me, you could take a #4 shovel and shovel them up there was so many chestnuts. I have seen chestnut logs laying in the woods 8 to 12 feet in diameter. So high I would have to go three or four hundred feet just to get around them. One farmer hollowed out the stump of a huge chestnut and made a pig pen out of it.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Does it seem odd that J W James, Bill Anderson and W C Quantrill all faked their deaths? All are in the KGC? All have a Missouri connections?

Faking your death seemed to be the only way out of a gang or sticky situation for outlaws I guess. In some cases like Edward Miller, Clell's little brother, it was understandable that it was maybe the only way the kid was ever going to have a chance at a normal life. Perhaps Jesse killed him so he could live to be an old man? :dontknow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_T._Miller_(outlaw)

ed miller.jpg

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
I'd love to see whatcha got from them moreb!

Do you want to go thru the Black Book and discuss it on here... on another thread? Should be fun!

Kace

Go ahead and start the new thread. I'd like to see Houk dealt with. Be prepared for the followers of Houk to go after you though. You know how it can get on here.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Go ahead and start the new thread. I'd like to see Houk dealt with. Be prepared for the followers of Houk to go after you though. You know how it can get on here.

Thanks Walker...I'll start a thread. I think since Baker, franklin and myself (that I know for sure have the BB) it shouldn't get as heated as people just throwing stuff out there as fact. Anyone that believes or disbelieves something in there that's questionable, we can all easily research it to confirm it as fact or fiction.

Should be fun!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read the BB, and can get it in various libraries in this area... NO problems with doing R & I on it.

Hey Reb, I'm going to go ahead and start a thread on the Black Book. Did you get a copy checked out from the library yet?

Kace

moreb

Nov 15, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
F75
Minelab Sovereign GT
Troy Shadow X5
Fisher 1266X
Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes please do. Thanks

L.C.

I emailed the President of the Quantrill Society and asked if the family did donate his collection to a library. The reply was no and that the collection was donated to the Society. Now they have to figure where to go with the collection. As things progress I will keep you informed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks Walker...I'll start a thread. I think since Baker, franklin and myself (that I know for sure have the BB) it shouldn't get as heated as people just throwing stuff out there as fact. Anyone that believes or disbelieves something in there that's questionable, we can all easily research it to confirm it as fact or fiction.

Should be fun!

Kace
:laughing7: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread