Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~2screwed~
Art quoting people out of context and then giving one line answers to the the out of context quotes does not help you prove your point
~Art~
.I try to give one sentence answers so as not to give them anything to duck or spin...
~2screwed~
Why do you quote people out of context then?
~2screwed~
Why do you quote people out of context?
~Art~
I try to give one sentence answers so as not to give them anything to duck or spin...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~marc~
Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?
Has been answered

Rick59

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2012
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI,Garrett GTI 2500, Fisher Goldstrike and Coinstrike, Minelab X-Terra 70, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get a two coil deep seeking detector made by Whites ,Fisher and a two coil unit for the Garrett GTI 2500! These detectors would more than likely find your treasure.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Get a two coil deep seeking detector made by Whites ,Fisher and a two coil unit for the Garrett GTI 2500! These detectors would more than likely find your treasure.
That is correct Rick59. If you have months to search 300 acres...With some of the LRL’s you could stand in one corner of the property and sweep the entire 300 acres in minutes..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Yep, ya sure could.

Art and I may disagree about a lot of stuff, but that we agree on.
Yes I agree that a two-box may find the treasure if you can search the entire 300 acres. The draw back is the areas where you cannot search..deep bush and steep areas. You could never be sure that you have searched the entire 13 million square feet. I have learned that legends are based on true stories. Names of landmarks and the description of the area have changed over the years...
From one spot I can determine what metals are present, the depth and the distance of the target..Some times I can even determine the weight of what is there. If there is any iron or brass buried there I will know it...If I don’t think the treasure is there in a few minutes I can move to another place...Time is money...Art

Nitrofisher Digger

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2013
NE Indy
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a guy try to sell me one. I figured if it worked at all he would be out using it and not there trying to sell it.

happycamper08

Sep 27, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you guys do with your old Detectors when you decide to upgrade?...Art
I certainly don't try to sell them some snake oil. You defend these things just like a psychic tries to defend their "visions".

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.
Skepticism or scepticism (see spelling differences) is generally any questioning attitude towards knowledge, facts, or opinions/beliefs stated as facts,[SUP][1][/SUP] or doubt regarding claims that are taken for granted elsewhere.[SUP][[/SUP]
OK... Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
That puts the proof on the skeptics..

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
OK... Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
That puts the proof on the skeptics..

OK, I will state outright that LRL's do not work. According to your definition above that puts the burden of proof on you the believer. So prove me wrong.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
Yes we have read the 1000 assumptions from the skeptics but have saw no convictions for sells of fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like. ...Art

olfacere

Feb 22, 2013
Georgia, US
Detector(s) used
Tesoro MicroMax Silver
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves. It's all just a back-and-forth argument that amounts to nothing until someone who knows nothing decides that it's time to experiment. When you know the truth for yourself, the argument becomes a lot less important.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~0lfacere~
Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves. It's all just a back-and-forth argument that amounts to nothing until someone who knows nothing decides that it's time to experiment. When you know the truth for yourself, the argument becomes a lot less important.
You are correct..I think these guys set around a pickle barrel all day...I think they are still discussing if a door to door dowsing rod salesman convinced a farmers wife to run away with him...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves.

Why not?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves.

I have to agree Carl. There are plenty of trained people out there that know a lot more than I do that have already done the investigating for me. For example, when I turn on my computer I don't know all the ins and outs of why it works. Science has proven that it does. When the scientists at NASA put people in space I don't need to be on the rocket to know it works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread