Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
I'm waiting for someone to show actual proof (not home movies and tall tales) that LRLs work.
So movies and true stories are not actual proof?

I'm waiting for someone to show that the DOJ tests and the courts were wrong when they found that LRLs are a fraud.
Gee...All I saw from the DOJ was a repot on how to test for explosives with an oddball mention about LRL’s. I have only saw one report from 1996 that said a Judge banned a Golf Ball Detector from being sold but a jury found that the officials not guilty..Just maybe you should make sure of what you are now claiming as proof.
I'm waiting for someone to show a real treasure hunter (not an LRL maker, seller, or promoter) who uses any LRL to find treasure.
Are you claiming that there are no real treasure hunters on this board?..Yes there has been two LRL sellers post on this board but no manufactures. If you are calling everyone that has used a LRL a promoter that is not the truth

I'm waiting for you to show who your imaginary "70 plus owner/operators that have told how the devices work for them" are.
It sure seems that you are doing a lot of waiting instead of researching what has been posted...Your goose has been cooked..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~E~
It's very simple, Eddie.
Yes it is simple

The proof that there is none, is that there is none.
That is just why we keep asking you to prove your claims...It is clear that you have none

It you think that's wrong, then prove it wrong. Simple.
That is not what we come to the board to discuss...The 70 plus owner/operators that have told how the devices work for them, photo’s of finds on here and the links to other internet sites and many movies of finds are our proof..So..Please tell us what is wrong?

I'm still waiting....
Please tell us just what you are waiting for?...Art

I'm waiting for someone to show actual proof (not home movies and tall tales) that LRLs work.

I'm waiting for someone to show that the DOJ tests and the courts were wrong when they found that LRLs are a fraud.

I'm waiting for someone to show a real treasure hunter (not an LRL maker, seller, or promoter) who uses any LRL to find treasure.

I'm waiting for you to show who your imaginary "70 plus owner/operators that have told how the devices work for them" are.

:sign13:

I've stopped waiting. There is nothing to wait for. You will never post proof, because it doesn't exist.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Dell Winders said:
Right!! It's foolish to waste all your time waiting. Say goodbye! Dell

By the way, do your devices really find gold?

The one of his I used did find gold..Of course Carls test says it does not work...I just love proving that you skeptics no nothing about using LRL's..
Hey Dell...I wish some one would teach their Parrot a few more words...Art

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No! LRL's are pretty stupid devices with no intelligence or physical abilities of their own. It's the people that use them that find Gold, along with other Frequency discriminable items.

From your posts I would conclude you have a similar IQ as my LRL devices, but without the broad range of discrimination. Dell

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell Winders said:

No! LRL's are pretty stupid devices with no intelligence or physical abilities of their own. It's the people that use them that find Gold, along with other Frequency discriminable items.

From your posts I would conclude you have a similar IQ as my LRL devices, but without the broad range of discrimination. Dell

So you admit that LRLs are just dowsers. Thanks.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell Winders said:

To clarify, are you saying that your "Frequency discrimination" devices really find gold?

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? No, I said people find Gold. LRL, is an aid to people finding Gold. How many more stupid questions do you carry around in your head? Dell

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
hung said:
Hey Art, or anybody living close to our lovely Mexico.
Since RDTayopa seems to be absent lately, I am relying on you guys to satisfy my curiosity.

Recently a couple of guys using a Mineoro FG80 LRL found 160 gold coins buried in Argentina. Pic bellow.
They are dated 1959. OK, someone hides them in a hole in order to get them later or use the hole as a safe. Many possibilities.
But what really intrigues me is the fact that gold coins still seems to be used as their currency? I found a site about mexican coins and saw pictures of gold coins which still seem to be used.

Can anyone tell me how exactly these coins are used in Mexico? Normal daily currency? Special cases? How?

Thanks in advance.

Look carefully at reflections. Recognize this one? http://www.mexicanpesogoldcoins.com/mexican-20-peso-gold-coin

Hey, at least it's real, not a photoshopped gold pan.

--Toto

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell Winders said:
??? No, I said people find Gold. LRL, is an aid to people finding Gold. How many more stupid questions do you carry around in your head? Dell

How could something which can't find gold, help people find gold?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
Dell Winders said:

If that's an admission that LRL's are "dowsers", then I suppose you think metal detectors are "dowsers" also. ::) :tard:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Just like any other tool that aids in finding gold...they have to have a person helping them..
My poor old LRL sets above my computer screen..It just sets there until I decide that I am going to use it..Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:

Are you serious? What is a shovel?

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course he's serious. EE is one of your loyal intellectual representatives in keeping with Carl's unscrupulous agenda. Kudos! Dell

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Winders said:
LRL's[have] no physical abilities of their own.

Are you serious? What the heck is that swively thing for?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
Dell Winders said:

If that's an admission that LRL's are "dowsers", then I suppose you think metal detectors are "dowsers" also. ::) :tard:

If you pass a gold coin in front of a metal detector, within it's specified range, it will indicate the detection of the coin.

But, as Dell stated, an LRL has no ability to indicate detection of the coin, under the same situation.

Do you think that is the same?

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
woof! said:
Look carefully at reflections. Recognize this one? http://www.mexicanpesogoldcoins.com/mexican-20-peso-gold-coin

Hey, at least it's real, not a photoshopped gold pan.

--Toto

Woof, the picture I posted came from here:
www.twitter.com/mineoro

The two gentlemen who found the coins in Argentina announced the finding to Patricia, Mineoro's sales manager and she included this in twitter.
The pictures she posted are an illustrative representation of the actual coins as I imagine they will not disclose any picture of this for security reasons. However, this will not change the fact that the coins were found using the FG80 and were detected from 45 feet away.
So, please quit playing the dumb with rational people here.

If seeing images of findings makes you 'excited', have fun with this video of diamonds found by a owner of a DIAS swivel LRL last week.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=129883753798524&set=vb.216042025151392&type=2&theater
From 600 feet, 7 feet deep.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Love the chicken in the background, wonder if it's got any diamonds in its crop?

A couple more questions...

1. The gizmo is obviously designed for dowsing. In what sense was it an "LRL" if any?

2. People do find diamonds without dowsing. Is there any reason to believe that in this particular case, the use of the gizmo improved their odds of finding diamonds beyond the customary odds provided by ordinary diligence in site research and in recovery work?

I have no doubt that some people have experienced dowsing success beyond what would be expected from the customary "luck". However in my experience the stories of supposed success reported by most dowsers, when you hear the details, it becomes apparent that their faith in magic exceeds their ability to reason about what actually happened, a problem very common among humankind. (Especially common among gamblers and "faith healers".) In other words, it's despite the use of the rods, and not because of the use of the rods, that they find stuff, but they ain't got that figured out.

--Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread